• LSmith0018
    LSmith0018 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hahaha!!!! He said Flashdance.
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    LSmith0018 wrote: »
    It’s my favorite hat. My second favorite is my Bama hat. ROLL TIDE!

Whoa!!! I’m all about backing the Blue!!! Support Cops and their mission...but Roll Tide? C’mon man! You lost me there.
  • LSmith0018
    Options

Whoa!!! I’m all about backing the Blue!!! Support Cops and their mission...but Roll Tide? C’mon man! You lost me there.

LoL! Oh now...
  • MsHappyAss
    MsHappyAss Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    MsHappyAss wrote: »
    Let’s be MFP friends! Hit me up.

Appreciate your service and welcome. Buckle up and enjoy the ride. You may need to request a couple more sets of cuffs, Just saying. Standard issued equipment for these here parts are coffee, bananas, donuts and bacon. Don’t worry if that sounds confusing. Stick around and you’ll see.

Ha! I knew it wouldn’t take long for Chris to catch wind. You cop boys drive all the ladies crazy. I’ll be over here giggling

Shhh, you’re rating me out.

I think they're still waiting for the tweaking vid, Chris. Now, you'd have another boy in blue to help make it happen.

I could set up a master stream, and make it rain down on you two for some "Flashdance" effects. Think the ladies might like it.

Oh dear God. Please make this happen! I am dying. LOL
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options

LoL! Oh now...

I’m sorry, man...I’m a Clemson guy...hope you understand. Definitely respect you and @kinetixtrainer2 and all cops. Appreciate what y’all do. Hate Alabama! Ha!
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options

Appreciate your service and welcome. Buckle up and enjoy the ride. You may need to request a couple more sets of cuffs, Just saying. Standard issued equipment for these here parts are coffee, bananas, donuts and bacon. Don’t worry if that sounds confusing. Stick around and you’ll see.

Ha! I knew it wouldn’t take long for Chris to catch wind. You cop boys drive all the ladies crazy. I’ll be over here giggling

I think they're still waiting for the tweaking vid, Chris. Now, you'd have another boy in blue to help make it happen.

I could set up a master stream, and make it rain down on you two for some "Flashdance" effects. Think the ladies might like it.

Oh dear God. Please make this happen! I am dying. LOL

Just trying to my brothers in blue out... ;)
  • LSmith0018
    Options
    Right on!
  • LSmith0018
    Options
    Thanks man. And I am so glad DW left!!!
  • LSmith0018
    Options
    Most likely 1. #profits
  • LSmith0018
    Options
    2 got cops now? I feel we deserve some sort of hot cop show down. I’ll go get my bib.

This escalated rapidly. It’s like responding to a lovers quarrel domestic.

I’d laugh and say hey.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,131 Member
    Options

You killing me man! Slowly back away from the camera.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options

Fact. Butt stuff is important too

Did someone say butt stuff?

Hahahaha!! Oh boy....

Please don't arrest me. He's deaf and I have a hard time speaking English.

Arrest this woman! Not me though... I'm an innocent o:)

Not sure those heels scream too much innocence there..... Just sayin'.

Very good detective work. I could still totally outrun you in them ;)
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,131 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Do you like donuts? Sorry I had to.

Trouble maker
  • LSmith0018
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Do you like donuts? Sorry I had to.

I actually stay away from the sweets and sugar.
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options

You killing me man! Slowly back away from the camera.

No camera for me. I'm just setting the stage and providing a venue for you and the other guy to make some extra money. The ladies are the ones with the cameras and dollar bills.