Options

Replies

• nickssweetheart
    nickssweetheart Posts: 874 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Breakfast: oatmeal with banana and brown sugar
    Lunch: 15 bean soup, apple cole slaw
    Dinner: angel hair pasta with olive oil, garlic, spinach, and sun dried tomatoes

I got a bad stomach bug, spent a couple of days getting over that, and now have a miserable cold. I feel awful, so this is all contingent on me cooking it. If it doesn't happen I may stay in bed, drink a bunch of water, and just eat fruit.
  • OliverRaningerVegan
    OliverRaningerVegan Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    mostly smoothie, oatlymilk, tofu
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with 2 tbsp creamer
    Lunch: Homemade veggie chili topped with pepperjack cheese
    Dinner: Boyfriend's been wanting pizza night, so pizza night it shall be. Probably going to have 3 slices, maybe 4 depending if I'm hungry enough, or can make it fit into cals
    Snack: 2 tbsp hummus with carrot sticks and green pepper slices
  • chornak05
    chornak05 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, slice of angelic bakery whole grain bread, mixed berries, coffee with creamer
    Lunch: salad with cucumbers, crackers/cheese, kirkland protein bar
    Snack: Apple and Oikos triple zero yogurt
    Dinner: cheddar brat, carrots, almonds
    Snack: 1/3 pint Enlightened
  • FL_Hiker
    FL_Hiker Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: cinnamon biscuits and a cup of milk
    Lunch: premier protein Carmel shake
    Dinner: slice of pizza, huge Italian salad and a fiberone brownie! Yum!
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,269 Member
    Options
    B- Chobani watermelon yogurt and cinnamon almonds
    L- Salad with mixed greens, grilled chicken, broccoli slaw, feta cheese, bell pepper, cucumber, glazed pecans, pickled beets, and garlic vinaigrette and a hard boiled egg
    S- Cottage cheese
    D- Hot dogs on buns with ketchup and mustard, corn on the cob, and baked beans
  • FL_Hiker
    FL_Hiker Posts: 919 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Athijade wrote: »
    L- Salad with mixed greens, grilled chicken, broccoli slaw, feta cheese, bell pepper, cucumber, glazed pecans, pickled beets, and garlic vinaigrette and a hard boiled egg
    S- Cottage cheese

Water melon yogurt?!? That's a thing??? Oh man I'm going to the store like right now!!! And hot dogs and corn ?!?! I'll have what you're having please...
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,269 Member
    Options
    FL_Hiker wrote: »
    Athijade wrote: »
    S- Cottage cheese

Water melon yogurt?!? That's a thing??? Oh man I'm going to the store like right now!!! And hot dogs and corn ?!?! I'll have what you're having please...

YES! It is one of my favorite yogurt flavors. Just really refreshing tasting. Hard to describe really!

B- Skipped as I slept in
    L- Hot dog on a bun with ketchup and mustard, fruit salad (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, and mango), and chips
    D- Italian seasoned baked halibut, corn on the cob, and steamed sugar snap peas

I will most likely have a snack (or 2) but not sure as of yet what they will be.
  • Lattesweet
    Lattesweet Posts: 236 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    12pm - Greek yogurt w/blueberries & nutty granola + homemade iced latte with caramel & 1% milk. 4pm - large spinach smoothie w/ mango chunks, cucumber & hemp seed. 6pm - 3 dark chocolate peanut butter cups & grapes. 8:30/9 - panini sandwich w/ mushroom, motzarella , pesto, and tomato. I’ll probably have another iced coffee after dinner.
  • nickssweetheart
    Options
    I'm trying to focus on hydrating as my cold still hasn't entirely gone away. So with that in mind:

Breakfast: banana, 16 oz water
    Special "Sunday" breakfast: pancakes, real maple syrup, 16 oz water
    Lunch: 15 bean soup with tomatoes and onions, steamed spinach, 16 oz water
    Dinner: stir fry noodles and broccoli with garlic, sesame oil, and soy sauce, 16 oz water
    Snack: carrots, 16 oz water
  • nickssweetheart
    Options
    12pm - Greek yogurt w/blueberries & nutty granola + homemade iced latte with caramel & 1% milk. 4pm - large spinach smoothie w/ mango chunks, cucumber & hemp seed. 6pm - 3 dark chocolate peanut butter cups & grapes. 8:30/9 - panini sandwich w/ mushroom, motzarella , pesto, and tomato. I’ll probably have another iced coffee after dinner.

Also, yum!
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Breakfast: non-fat vanilla yogurt with granola on top
    Lunch: chicken caesar salad with Bolthouse Caesar, red grapes
    Afternoon snack: mini pretzels twists and a string cheese
    Dinner: Nacho Cheese Dorito breaded and baked chicken breast with tater tots
    After dinner snack: TBD, I have close to 400c leftover so maybe some pretzels and hummus, or strawberries and watermelon
  • chornak05
    chornak05 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, mixed berries, coffee with creamer
    Lunch: salad with cucumbers, crackers/cheese, kirkland protein bar, watermelon
    Snack: Apple and Oikos triple zero yogurt
    Dinner: open faced BBQ pulled pork sandwich, carrots, chocolate chip cookie
    Snack: 1/3 pint Enlightened
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Potato salad with peas and capers, grapefruit

Lunch: Miso soup, vegetable saute with cauliflower, carrots, onion, red pepper, and tomato, Clif nut butter bar

Dinner: Spinach pie with peanut sauce
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: two(!) bowls of Rice Krispies, French press coffee.

Lunch: leftover white beans, greens, and sausage (this recipe seriously made forty tons of food) with a leftover roasted chicken thigh and sliced tomato.

Dinner: I'm leaning toward simple grilled cheese sandwiches (turkey optional), sliced yellow peppers and tomatoes, and maybe baby carrots.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with 2 tbsp creamer
    Lunch: The last of my chili topped with pepperjack cheese
    Snacks: Vanilla coconut greek yogurt with red grapes, cheese stick
    Dinner: Had a black bean burrito and a cantina veggie power burrito from Taco Bell - was supposed to be fish but we decided last minute to go to the movies tonight and didn't have enough time to cook
    Post-Dinner: Shared a medium diet pepsi at the movies. I still have approximately 200 calories left over, so if I get hungry before bed I might have a chilly cow ice cream container, or chop up a carrot to have with hummus
  • Ck103084
    Ck103084 Posts: 139 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Breakfast: Banana. Coffee.
    Lunch: Organic lentil soup. Coffee.
    Dinner: Spaghetti squash with butter, salt and pepper. Propel water.
    Snack: Sliced, fresh strawberries with chocolate syrup and whip cream :#

Walked 2.5 miles today.
  • MushroomLadyJR
    MushroomLadyJR Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Good morning,

Breakfast: Poached eggs, 2 slices of toast, butter, mushrooms, tomatoes, orange juice and a chocolate rice cake.

Lunch: Quorn ham wrap with piccalilli, soft cheese, tomatoes, spinach. An apple, small orange, go ahead yogurt slice.

Dinner: tentatively planning a burger night, but not sure.

Dessert: Alpro vanilla yogurt. Soya milk for tea throughout the day.
  • nickssweetheart
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Breakfast: banana pancakes with real maple syrup
    Lunch: apple coleslaw
    Dinner: chipotle veggie burrito and a coke zero
    Snack: giant bowl of cherries, romaine salad with creamy italian dressing
  • andreascjonsson
    andreascjonsson Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Smoothie bowl with blueberrys and black carrot
    Lunch: Homemade minced meat pie with feta cheese and olives
    Dinner: omelette with cheese and tomatoes or pancakes with cinnamon, havent decided yet.
    Snack: Monster energy drink and some propud milkshake