Christmas Countdown Challenge (Closed Group) - Week 3

Options

Replies

• roseagee
    roseagee Posts: 26
    Options
    My weakness is cereal and milk!!! I love Cereal!! All kids and every kind of cereal!! I still eat it and its still hard from me to over eat it. But I save 150 of my cal for the my cereal at night and I use skim milk now. I could go through a whole gallon of skim milk in 24 hours if i dont control myself. lol

On the up side, I got and started today Ripped in 30!!!!! Love it!
  • lpeacock06
    lpeacock06 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    My weakness is cereal and milk!!! I love Cereal!! All kids and every kind of cereal!! I still eat it and its still hard from me to over eat it. But I save 150 of my cal for the my cereal at night and I use skim milk now. I could go through a whole gallon of skim milk in 24 hours if i dont control myself. lol

On the up side, I got and started today Ripped in 30!!!!! Love it!

I love cereal too.....I have finally cut back to every couple of days instead of every day! it's been super hard for me.....and have you noticed skim milk spoils a LOT faster than 1 or 2 %......
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    My problem is pretty much ANYTHING can turn into a weakness! But I often crave a big greasy cheeseburger with bacon and avocado! With fries or onion rings of course :P

So I have to keep reminding myself how yucky I used to feel after eating stuff like that.
  • MarlenaLB
    Options
    No change in weight this week. I caught myself stress eating a lot lately. Life has got to me lately. I have to get focused again. Thank Jenn for all the work you have put into it. Thank you for caring enough for us not to give up on us and keeping us motivated. I won't let myself down and make all the work you do be for nothing.
  • jcannon15
    jcannon15 Posts: 148
    Options
    CW- 185 down 1lb
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    CW: 226.2!!!

Down that pesky 5 that I gained last week!
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Wt today: 200

Exactly the same as last week. But yesterday I noticed that my pants felt looser, so... :)
    awesome! You are soooooo close to Onederland!!!
  • shelly650
    shelly650 Posts: 319
    Options
    Still the same weight this week!! Slow and steady wins the race!! :(
    I love this weeks challenge!!
  • Txnurse97
    Txnurse97 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    CW: 235.0.
  • CarolM742
    CarolM742 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    CW 188.2
  • kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    cw: 204

25/30 minutes of jumproping down - I will finish the last 5 minutes tomorrow to complete the challenge. Thanks Jenn!!
  • cmpinklisa
    cmpinklisa Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    CW 233
  • psychofied
    psychofied Posts: 138
    Options
    cw: 155

I think it's because I'm PMS-ing this past weeks. Hope to lose this week though.
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    No change in weight this week. I caught myself stress eating a lot lately. Life has got to me lately. I have to get focused again. Thank Jenn for all the work you have put into it. Thank you for caring enough for us not to give up on us and keeping us motivated. I won't let myself down and make all the work you do be for nothing.

That's right you just keep trying! I can relate totally... I did alittle stress eating myself last week. I know you know this already, but try to keep good snacks on hand that won't hurt you too bad to stress eat. I like Pop chips there are 20 in a serving :)
    Hang in there!!!
  • PositivePower
    Options
    I got in another 5 mins of jump rope yesterday. Not sure I will make the 30..but I will work on getting some more in today. They just added another Zumba class to the gym schedule for today. I'm gonna check it out since the last one I went to was soooo crowded, still fun though.

Have a Good Day :)
  • PositivePower
    Options
    What are your options? Hot lunch, sandwiches? Home for lunch?

Wow sorry about the delay in replying about lunch! I like to keep lean pockets in the freezer and other frozen stuff for emergencies. I just made a sandwich the other day that was awesome using 1 laughing cow garlic herb 35cals as my mayo and cheese added some fresh tomatoes and turkey lettuce totally yummy!

I travel alot for work, so I just bought myself a really cute lunch bag (I love to shop and cute new things motivate me) ;) I keep yogurt string cheese carrots nature valley bars that might melt like peanut butter and sweet and salty nut in my bag so I hopefully never get hungry and slam on the breaks for fast food :) I hope that helps alittle!!

Have a Great Week
  • FLmom2J
    FLmom2J Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN :)

CW- 132.6

Down almost a pound and a half. Woohoo!

I can almost taste the 120's!!

This week's challenge was great. Skipping killllllled my calves in a good way! And I love the $5 a week idea!!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    CW: 257.8
    I`m up again this week. After having a mini-breakdown over it, I realized my food choices have really sucked this week. So that`s what I`m going to really focus on first this week :)

Great job everyone, on all your hard work!
  • yramesor333
    Options
    just a quick check in ...hope everyone is staying motivated.
    CW..213 (lost the 3 pounds ,was hopin to lose a few more lol. hopefully they will stay off this time ,i so hate seeing the scale go up and down ugh)
  • ahoover12
    Options
    CW: 132.5