New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    arya8 wrote: »
    Halo Top is 6 years old today so they're having a giveaway on their facebook page, if you'd like to enter.

Make sure to follow them and enlightened etc on twitter and Facebook and Instagram they always have one or two giveaways almost every week !
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Tried the farm and oven bites. Did not like the beet dark chocolate but did like the pumpkin maple pecan. I did microwave them and helped the pecan but not the beet

I find it so interesting how it seems like half like the beet half hate it lol. Seems like maple is only one we all seemed to like.
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    arya8 wrote: »
    Halo Top is 6 years old today so they're having a giveaway on their facebook page, if you'd like to enter.

Make sure to follow them and enlightened etc on twitter and Facebook and Instagram they always have one or two giveaways almost every week !

I'm on it! :D
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    Finally GNC has them! 2d86co9k50mq.jpg

I wanna try all of this!

love love love the flavor of the nacho cheese the chip is not as thick kind of airy look the pop able chips ! defiantly getting more I wish they sold large bags!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    I really have to try those quest chips after seeing all the positive reviews!

These look interesting 9ciibfyfrsir.jpeg
    5djk39psbakc.jpeg
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    For those of you that have Weis Enlightened is on sale for $2.99 (limit of six & $3.49 for all others purchased).

I never shopped at Weis before but I went today and they had the Red Velvet Enlightened! This has been one of my favorites for the longest time but I haven't been able to find it at Shoprite for the last several months, thank you so much for saying something about this sale!!!! Still can't find the Glazed Donut or S'mores, though, go figure ;P
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    josette06 wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    tfd12lz0omce.png
    tkoqqwrpy08e.png

I'm literally addicted to both of these !! The mini caramels are 130 cals but are so worth it! Now I'm on the look out for the birthday cake flavor

I like most fiber one products but their 5g of chicory root do not like me. :)

So going thru 2 boxes of fiber one bars (2 week span) boxes combined with eating aldis knockoff halo top which contains chicory root and eating a bag or cauliflower omgggggg! You are so right I will be limiting my chicory root consummation I've never been so sick. The stomach pains are horrible

I wonder if you can build a tolerance to it over time? At least when I eat it, it prevents me from wanting extra snacks. They were the worst of pains and the best of pains. :smile:

Until I built my tolerance of eating the fake sugar ice creams Halo Top, Arctic Zero, & Enlightened it was bad!

My sister used to always yell at me for eating the ice creams at her house & then
    blowing it up at her house by either farting or having to go number two

The worst is when I thought it would be a good idea to eat three Arctic Zero pints in one day. Big mistake!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    tfd12lz0omce.png
    tkoqqwrpy08e.png

I'm literally addicted to both of these !! The mini caramels are 130 cals but are so worth it! Now I'm on the look out for the birthday cake flavor

So going thru 2 boxes of fiber one bars (2 week span) boxes combined with eating aldis knockoff halo top which contains chicory root and eating a bag or cauliflower omgggggg! You are so right I will be limiting my chicory root consummation I've never been so sick. The stomach pains are horrible

Yikes! I don't get pains but the gas is...a lot (so if I eat a lot of fiber (any kind) in a day, it's going to be on a Friday or Saturday so I can try to get it all out on my morning weekend walks. :))

@josette06 I never built a tolerance to high fiber anything but that also could be because I have ulcerative colitis. The general advice is you can work your way up tho! :)

If I am going to have something very high fiber like a ton of beans, broccoli, or anything else that could induce a lot of flatulence then I take two Bean-O.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    tfd12lz0omce.png
    tkoqqwrpy08e.png

I wonder if you can build a tolerance to it over time? At least when I eat it, it prevents me from wanting extra snacks. They were the worst of pains and the best of pains. :smile:

Until I built my tolerance of eating the fake sugar ice creams Halo Top, Arctic Zero, & Enlightened it was bad!

My sister used to always yell at me for eating the ice creams at her house & then

The worst is when I thought it would be a good idea to eat three Arctic Zero pints in one day. Big mistake!

I was able to build up a tolerance to foods high in fiber, but I never was able to build up a tolerance for erythritol! It still makes me gassy, I've just gotten used to it by now - but my family still yells at me for having the stuff knowing what it does!!! XD
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Lately, I've become fond of having a cold 12 oz Topo Chico on my morning commute.
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    tfd12lz0omce.png
    tkoqqwrpy08e.png

I was able to build up a tolerance to foods high in fiber, but I never was able to build up a tolerance for erythritol! It still makes me gassy, I've just gotten used to it by now - but my family still yells at me for having the stuff knowing what it does!!! XD

I have to limit myself with halo top and chilly cow and lenny and larrys even. I wish that wasnt the case or i'd tackle a pint of HT every night!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Sp1tfire wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    tfd12lz0omce.png
    tkoqqwrpy08e.png

I have to limit myself with halo top and chilly cow and lenny and larrys even. I wish that wasnt the case or i'd tackle a pint of HT every night!

Lenny and Larry don't seem to bother me at all. Remember I mentioned how they gave me the 4oz instead of 2oz the other day? Well I like to have one of each flavor, but now that I have 4oz instead of 2oz, I've been eating two 4oz cookies a day. Haven't had any issues, but artificial sweeteners never seem to bother me.

Only certain types of fiber seem to bother me. I used to eat like 150g of fiber a day when I was on my quest bar kick and never had issues until they changed the fiber source in them and formula. Now I pay for it if I eat more than 1 a day. I also bought some honey wheat fiber one bread to try last week and it was delicious but WOW was I in pain the next day when I ate it, lol.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    9q5klppucz5q.png

Sunbeam has similar
    Oreo
    Nilla
    And snickerdoodle crusted almonds
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited June 2018
    Options
    9q5klppucz5q.png

Sunbeam has similar
    Oreo
    Nilla
    And snickerdoodle crusted almonds

Oh yeah! I think someone reviewed the oreo one in here and said it was good. If I ever come across them, I will probably buy them. They sound dangerously good though.

I came across these today in my cousins pantry. (Visiting her in the south) Not my pic, but googled the brand after and found. bhjz8ciucylo.png They also make birthday cake flavored graham snacks. I snagged a couple to try as well as the birthday cake grahams.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Dunkin is making coffee thins. Was seen at sweets n snacks expo where they showcase all the new and coming snacks... have to admit I kinda want to go to this now LOL. Especially for all the free samples.

09hul2cm0lwq.png

pyaeklwtpi8n.png Looks like my kind of expo.

5kantn7pmxl4.png
    I keep seeing good humor things and I think I will have to buy a box at the store, I have a major craving for a good humor bar now. I will definitely try these oreos. The pistachio ones are now my favorite flavor. These actually look good too. Coming out at end of summer. I think someone already posted these but I can't remember.
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    For all my fellow ALDIs shoppers out there:
    large_c0245068-8d90-47e4-a307-a421afd73c12.jpg

There's also a cookie dough flavor.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    For all my fellow ALDIs shoppers out there:
    large_c0245068-8d90-47e4-a307-a421afd73c12.jpg

There's also a cookie dough flavor.

Did you try them? Bet you it's exactly like the whole halo top selling through them and it is really actual quest the company producing bars to buy at cheaper price. Thank you for heads up. I wonder what the price will be.