New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    For those of you that have Weis Enlightened is on sale for $2.99 (limit of six & $3.49 for all others purchased).

I never shopped at Weis before but I went today and they had the Red Velvet Enlightened! This has been one of my favorites for the longest time but I haven't been able to find it at Shoprite for the last several months, thank you so much for saying something about this sale!!!! Still can't find the Glazed Donut or S'mores, though, go figure ;P

Whoo! Weis doesn't often have sales on Enlightened, but every now & then the store will have a good sale.

The only place around me that might have the Glazed Donut is Wegman's.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    josette06 wrote: »
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    tfd12lz0omce.png
    tkoqqwrpy08e.png

I'm literally addicted to both of these !! The mini caramels are 130 cals but are so worth it! Now I'm on the look out for the birthday cake flavor

I like most fiber one products but their 5g of chicory root do not like me. :)

So going thru 2 boxes of fiber one bars (2 week span) boxes combined with eating aldis knockoff halo top which contains chicory root and eating a bag or cauliflower omgggggg! You are so right I will be limiting my chicory root consummation I've never been so sick. The stomach pains are horrible

I wonder if you can build a tolerance to it over time? At least when I eat it, it prevents me from wanting extra snacks. They were the worst of pains and the best of pains. :smile:

Until I built my tolerance of eating the fake sugar ice creams Halo Top, Arctic Zero, & Enlightened it was bad!

My sister used to always yell at me for eating the ice creams at her house & then
    blowing it up at her house by either farting or having to go number two

The worst is when I thought it would be a good idea to eat three Arctic Zero pints in one day. Big mistake!

I was able to build up a tolerance to foods high in fiber, but I never was able to build up a tolerance for erythritol! It still makes me gassy, I've just gotten used to it by now - but my family still yells at me for having the stuff knowing what it does!!! XD

I every now & then still get a little bit of gas from eating one of the pints, but nothing compared to what it was before. I'm still not going to try that gummi bear challenge that people review on Amazon.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    9q5klppucz5q.png

Sunbeam has similar
    Oreo
    Nilla
    And snickerdoodle crusted almonds

Oh yeah! I think someone reviewed the oreo one in here and said it was good. If I ever come across them, I will probably buy them. They sound dangerously good though.

I came across these today in my cousins pantry. (Visiting her in the south) Not my pic, but googled the brand after and found. bhjz8ciucylo.png They also make birthday cake flavored graham snacks. I snagged a couple to try as well as the birthday cake grahams.

Walmart sells the Sunbeam snacks in the Bakery/Produce section. It's next to the Calbee lentil/veggie straw type of chips.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    So, Killer Whey is a local company. Protein packed ice cream. 44 grams of protein in a pint. Which does me no good if it’s so yucky I can’t eat it!! The texture was like frozen Cool Whip, which I loved. But the flavor, or lack thereof! I spent $5.77 a pint, trying to support local, ya know? Salted Caramel was the flavor I tried. Hubby tried the mint, said it was ok but not so delicious he had to eat the whole pint in one sitting. Maybe the PB chocolate will be better. I m95jyki5ns70.jpeg

• Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    For all my fellow ALDIs shoppers out there:
    large_c0245068-8d90-47e4-a307-a421afd73c12.jpg

There's also a cookie dough flavor.

Did you try them? Bet you it's exactly like the whole halo top selling through them and it is really actual quest the company producing bars to buy at cheaper price. Thank you for heads up. I wonder what the price will be.

My Aldi has had these for a while, like for a year. They tasted like the Kirkland protein bars, which I think taste just a little different from Quest. If I remember right, a box is about 5 dollars ( Chicago Aldi).
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Dunkin is making coffee thins. Was seen at sweets n snacks expo where they showcase all the new and coming snacks... have to admit I kinda want to go to this now LOL. Especially for all the free samples.

09hul2cm0lwq.png

pyaeklwtpi8n.png Looks like my kind of expo.

5kantn7pmxl4.png
    I keep seeing good humor things and I think I will have to buy a box at the store, I have a major craving for a good humor bar now. I will definitely try these oreos. The pistachio ones are now my favorite flavor. These actually look good too. Coming out at end of summer. I think someone already posted these but I can't remember.

I need the oreos tell me if you find them and where
  • vnb_208
    Options
    Looks like I need to go to costcob7iv01r8v1pn.jpg
    dnvcufzem6a0.jpg

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    http://junkbanter.com/2018/05/31/review-post-nilla-banana-pudding-cereal/

Junk Banter gave this a 10/10. I still have too many cereals to get through as it is.
  • vnb_208
    Options
    http://junkbanter.com/2018/05/31/review-post-nilla-banana-pudding-cereal/

Junk Banter gave this a 10/10. I still have too many cereals to get through as it is.

I only ate one bowl u can have it .. dont like it
  • opalquartz
    opalquartz Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Dunkin is making coffee thins. Was seen at sweets n snacks expo where they showcase all the new and coming snacks... have to admit I kinda want to go to this now LOL. Especially for all the free samples.

09hul2cm0lwq.png

pyaeklwtpi8n.png Looks like my kind of expo.

5kantn7pmxl4.png
    I keep seeing good humor things and I think I will have to buy a box at the store, I have a major craving for a good humor bar now. I will definitely try these oreos. The pistachio ones are now my favorite flavor. These actually look good too. Coming out at end of summer. I think someone already posted these but I can't remember.

Those coffee thins look exactly like the Dark Coffee Squares at Trader Joe's that I'm slightly addicted to!
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    I've heard good things about those new McDonald's coffee drinks. I'm tempted!
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    McDonald’s cold brew frozen coffee is so creamy and delicious! 360 calories for a medium so not the most calorie friendly thing out there, but it’s a lot less calories than the frappes and still just as good as far as I’m concerned!
    ragthltlttop.jpeg

I had a small one Friday and it was ace! Seemed to have more of a,caffeine kick than the Frappe too
  • asonrody
    asonrody Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Costco has cotton candy grapes again

Speaking of cotton candy grapes, a Market Street just opened in my town and I had a coupon for $5 off a produce purchase of $5 or more so I got free cotton candy grades today! They're really good, I can taste a hint of cotton candy but it's more like just sweeter version of a grape to me.
  • asonrody
    Options
    Has anyone tried Beyond Meat? I've always been curious to try it and recently I saw that they had Beyond Meat patties at my Target but haven't bought it yet since it's a bit pricey.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    asonrody wrote: »
    Has anyone tried Beyond Meat? I've always been curious to try it and recently I saw that they had Beyond Meat patties at my Target but haven't bought it yet since it's a bit pricey.

I loved them! They have been the best vegan burger patties I've tried. If you are a fan of the taste and texture of real beef, they are the closest of all the vegan alternatives. I know some vegans don't like them because the taste and texture of meat turns them off. I would definitely recommend trying them. I remember I emailed them a long time ago and they mailed me a bunch of 1-2 off coupon as well as a free product coupon so you might want to shoot them an email to cut on the cost. Make sure to say how much you'd like to try but that they are a little too pricey for you to spend so much before knowing if you like them ;).
  • asonrody
    Options
    asonrody wrote: »

I loved them! They have been the best vegan burger patties I've tried. If you are a fan of the taste and texture of real beef, they are the closest of all the vegan alternatives. I know some vegans don't like them because the taste and texture of meat turns them off. I would definitely recommend trying them. I remember I emailed them a long time ago and they mailed me a bunch of 1-2 off coupon as well as a free product coupon so you might want to shoot them an email to cut on the cost. Make sure to say how much you'd like to try but that they are a little too pricey for you to spend so much before knowing if you like them ;).

That's awesome, thanks! I actually got pretty curious after I made that post and went and bought some to cook up tomorrow!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I sort of want to get these to relive my childhood but I feel like they’re not going to be anywhere as good as the cosmic brownies that Little Debbie has xP
    14c2lav0s56z.jpeg