Christmas Countdown Challenge (Closed Group) - Week 3

Options

Replies

• MakinMoves
    MakinMoves Posts: 364
    Options
    CW 255.7

Yay...I'm down over 4lbs after gaining a lil last week...
  • lingading
    lingading Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    286.8 :)
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    CW: 243.6

I gained 1 lb this week. I am going to be starting TOM this week. So, I have been munching all week. I wish I wouldn't snack when TOM comes around.
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I'm at 176 lbs. I think my last weight was 177.4 (having trouble remembering, since I keep track for me in kg).

Awesome job everyone!
  • Cateyes0831
    Cateyes0831 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    CW 295

Down 5Ibs this week!
  • jackelyn14
    Options
    CW - 219 . Hope this next week is a great one!
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    last week - 213.6
    this week - 211.8

week's loss - 1.8 lbs =)

i'm really starting to get excited about being under 200 lbs! never thought that would happen!! =D
  • KelliesCupcake
    Options
    CW: 302 no loss this week again, next week should be better as I've had relatives over from new Zealand and we've been celebrating there visit.
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    CW: 189.2

at least i'm going back in the right direction...
  • abeks
    abeks Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    CW 190 :(

no loss this week...not happy about that and I drank enough water, no junk, exercised...
  • APO_Katie
    APO_Katie Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    No loss this week. 179.5lbs. BUT, I did lose an inch in my waist since we started all of this. :D:D:D

So, I'll settle for loosing inch and gaining muscle wieght over no loss or a gain any day.
  • Neize
    Neize Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    No loss this week! Unfortunately after going to physical therapy I haven't been able to exercise at all! So, this week I've decided I'm not going back to physical therapy!

2266510.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • cohawk11
    cohawk11 Posts: 69
    Options
    My problem is pretty much ANYTHING can turn into a weakness! But I often crave a big greasy cheeseburger with bacon and avocado! With fries or onion rings of course :P

So I have to keep reminding myself how yucky I used to feel after eating stuff like that.

I TOTALLY agree!! Sometimes it's sweet foods (cookies, ice cream, chocolate...) and sometimes it's salty foods (chips) so most anything can turn into a weakness. I try not to keep "junk" foods in the house so that I have to go out to get them. Sometimes that works, sometimes it doesn't. Also, as you said, I usually feel yucky after eating junk so I work hard to remember those feelings when I want to indulge. :)
  • cohawk11
    cohawk11 Posts: 69
    Options
    CW: 136

Thanks, Jenn, for the great challenges!! I like to jump rope, but it definitely gets my heart pounding quickly -- very similar to the burpees! :)

Congrats to everyone who did well this week, hugs to those who struggled a bit, and best wishes that EVERYONE has a great upcoming week!!! :)
  • gardenimp
    gardenimp Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Got the 5 bucks & jump roping done (without the rope)

CW 160

Unfortunately, still haven't lost a pound. I pretty frustrated right now so I'll just say goodnight to all.
  • chrisraem
    chrisraem Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    CW:190.2
  • roseagee
    roseagee Posts: 26
    Options
    CW: 216.5 Finally some lost!!
  • roseagee
    roseagee Posts: 26
    Options
    Can someone please tell me how to update my ticker from tickerfactory? I can not figure it out....help!
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    CW: 206

I am soooooooooooo disappointed with myself this week. I gained again... Up 2 pounds! I know, I haven't been eating that well or working so hard on exercising... but I've been so busy... I wish things would just balance out! I have been eating vegetables like they are going out of style mind you... My body is sure reacting to that one... but, the scale doesn't seem to care. I was wearing a pair of pants today, that if I ran would fall off. I was playing soccer with my niece and nephew tonight. I know they were always a little loose, but I don't think I ever had a problem of them falling off before... I don't know... I'm just so confused... My life has been a real roller coaster! I'm really emotional most of the time... and now this... the scale going in the wrong direction again. Maybe I'm supposed to get pissed off and promise to do so much more... but I haven't been following through on all my promises, so I can't do that anymore... Honesty is the best policy... my honesty now, is that I will have a great week with my niece and nephew. Which means I'll be active with them. My other truth, I will try to eat at home or mom's house all week... just need to stay away from mom's deserts! The only problem is, it insults her if I don't have any. I hate hurting people's feelings... Last truth, I will take things one day at a time... that's all I can do. I might try to enter all the food I eat. I usually start doing so well in the morning and then I run out of time by the evening... life happens.
  • anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    Options
    lost just 1 pound this week....wanted to lose more but got so busy, did'nt have time to prepare anything at home. We mostly did restaurant all weekend...bad....bad...bad. I'll do better this coming week. As for the challenge, I've decided to do hoola-hoop. Silly thing but I actually had fun with it!