ufxfeaj4k8u0.gif
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    ready...so flippin ready...

swimming-pool-1680x800.f7e69be1.jpg

Is your Cancun trip coming up?

I am so flipping ready for Jamaica but I still have 7 months to go.. in the meantime I have some extended camping trips coming up, I can't wait for those!

With some stuff that came up we decided to do our typical Cali summer trip but the family has never been to Santa Barbara, so I am taking them to the Hilton there for a week. I almost moved there with my sisters back in the day and love the area. SOOOOOO dang expensive anymore though.
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options

I am so flipping ready for Jamaica but I still have 7 months to go.. in the meantime I have some extended camping trips coming up, I can't wait for those!

With some stuff that came up we decided to do our typical Cali summer trip but the family has never been to Santa Barbara, so I am taking them to the Hilton there for a week. I almost moved there with my sisters back in the day and love the area. SOOOOOO dang expensive anymore though.

It is. The Santa Barbara area is beautiful, and I love the area (my parents live just a little north of there). But, it's crazy expensive. I'm out there at least once a year visiting.
  • ChaelAZ
    Options

It is. The Santa Barbara area is beautiful, and I love the area (my parents live just a little north of there). But, it's crazy expensive. I'm out there at least once a year visiting.

My sisters lived in Cali in the late 80's and early 90's, but were more inland, but my youngest sister wanted to go to and art school in SB, and I had been accepted to apply at a few music schools, so I lived out there for a bit and SB was one of my fave areas. It was still expensive comparatively to other areas we lived back then, but I was looking at home prices now and it's really up there.
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options

My sisters lived in Cali in the late 80's and early 90's, but were more inland, but my youngest sister wanted to go to and art school in SB, and I had been accepted to apply at a few music schools, so I lived out there for a bit and SB was one of my fave areas. It was still expensive comparatively to other areas we lived back then, but I was looking at home prices now and it's really up there.

It's unbelievable how expensive housing in in that area. My parents had a small house over near Oak Park(?) back in the mid/late 60's. They looked up the latest sale of the house and were shocked at how much it's worth now. I don't think the house is more than 650sqft and a tiny lot...

That tiny old house is worth a lot more than the one they have now...
  • itwentthere
    itwentthere Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I can feel my grumpiness and bad mood creeping up on me.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Wondering if @Cutemesoon has been found again by the catfish. He's back. :smiley:
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I want to get the burgerking sourdough swiss king. im ready for it. yes.

Dude! I saw the commercial last night and thought the same thing. Tomorrow for lunch. I'm sure you'll probably beat me to it.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

We await your food critic review after consumption.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I think @RoxieDawn needs to go on the list of people that don't post enough selfies
  • millionsofpeaches1
    millionsofpeaches1 Posts: 409 Member
    Options

That sounds good. The closest BK is 2 hours away
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    I think @RoxieDawn needs to go on the list of people that don't post enough selfies

Is there a list? Am I at the top? I've never been on a list, that I know of. :laugh:
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options

Love sourdough
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

Is there a list? Am I at the top? I've never been on a list, that I know of. :laugh:

not sure officially, but I am growing one, and I suspect others have them as well
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

not sure officially, but I am growing one, and I suspect others have them as well

The bolded can't be considered creepy at all.

And I accept that I have made it on your list and see what I can do to stay off it. :smile:
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    You & you. Sigh.........
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Options
    Wondering if @Cutemesoon has been found again by the catfish. He's back. :smiley:

Yes. I have. I posted the update in the thread but I feel like the "matrix" ;) is preventing folks from seeing it.
  • millionsofpeaches1
    millionsofpeaches1 Posts: 409 Member
    Options

That sounds good. The closest BK is 2 hours away

45 mins if ur riding ;)

It’s 120 miles away. I could maybe make it in 45 mins
  • ChaelAZ
    Options
    It's too hot out to have titts today

zYpXlHn.gif