New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    ehnpjcx4alnh.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    I wasn’t going to try these because @hgycta said the turkey cranberry was disappointing but they were on sale for 1 a box with a coupon I had so I bought the chicken. They were good but all hot pockets are good to me lol. I agree about the pretzel being nothing special. I was hoping for more of a pretzel croissant like the one Dunkin’ Donuts sandwich. That was my favorite of all time. It didn’t taste like pretzel at all just like the regular pocket. Could have used big chunks of sea salt, then it would maybe taste like pretzel. lgzgbuc4wde5.jpeg
    7c3n5kef9lbc.jpeg
    6oxui2opsser.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    This candy was also on sale for 20 cent a pack so I thought why not, lol. I am a huge fan of chocolate pretzel. It was delicious but 260 cal for only two small sticks. Delicious, but was hoping the pb on the inside would be more Reese’s like or creamy and less dry. I think they are British candy. m1vfubkr6iov.jpeg
    06vmckvn9r52.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited June 2018
    Also quest bars only 15 a box if you clip coupon and do subscribe and save https://amzn.to/2tvYEBP

Wish coupon applied for maple waffle flavor :(
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited June 2018
    Alright everyone, my birthday is coming up here soon and it's the one time a year I'll splurge up to $80 on something I've REALLY been wanting to try.... I need you all to leave me your ABSOLUTE favorite diet-friendly desserts that I could order online that you love but try to resist because of price.
    Currently, I'm torn between ordering more from The Dough Bar Doughnuts, the Toffee Crunch Arctic Zero light ice cream since I can't find it anywhere in stores, or pastries from Simply Scrumptous. They're both safe choices, but I sort of want something I haven't tried before.

My original choice was Chatila's Bakery's peanut butter chocolate e'toiles.... but then this happened! They blame it on the hot weather, but I blame it also on the shipping. I paid $37.50 for a 6-pack and then $23.31 for shipping and they send it in a box with ONE ice pack, that's it! I ordered the regular chocolate e'toiles made by this company through Linda's Diet Delites website (in summer) and it arrived in perfect condition with a lot more insulation for about the same price, so they have no excuse. They've refunded my card thank goodness, but that puts me back to being indecisive about what I should splurge on!
    9lugc9ok30ut.jpeg
    j0xnlccwq1pw.jpeg
  • hgycta
    edited June 2018
    I’m personally not impressed. Needs more banana split clusters of whatever yogurt they use. It tastes like banana split, but it’s only average and not nearly as sweet as I was hoping for. I might throw in mini marshmallows next time, but if you’re looking for a subtle banana cereal this is for you! It doesn’t remind me of dippin dots whatsoever. How dare I always fall for marketing like that!
    jfgt14t757gi.jpeg
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,797 Member
    @hgycta I love bambody nutrition brownies. Warmed up they are amazing. Low cal and low sugar but pricey so I usually order once per month. They have a pb chip that's really good. The pb swirl was thick and the pb stuck to the roof of my mouth, so you may like that one. Pb chip tasted like a Reeses brownie
  • Noreenmarie1234
    hgycta wrote: »
    Alright everyone, my birthday is coming up here soon and it's the one time a year I'll splurge up to $80 on something I've REALLY been wanting to try.... I need you all to leave me your ABSOLUTE favorite diet-friendly desserts that I could order online that you love but try to resist because of price.
    Currently, I'm torn between ordering more from The Dough Bar Doughnuts, the Toffee Crunch Arctic Zero light ice cream since I can't find it anywhere in stores, or pastries from Simply Scrumptous. They're both safe choices, but I sort of want something I haven't tried before.

My original choice was Chatila's Bakery's peanut butter chocolate e'toiles.... but then this happened! They blame it on the hot weather, but I blame it also on the shipping. I paid $37.50 for a 6-pack and then $23.31 for shipping and they send it in a box with ONE ice pack, that's it! I ordered the regular chocolate e'toiles made by this company through Linda's Diet Delites website (in summer) and it arrived in perfect condition with a lot more insulation for about the same price, so they have no excuse. They've refunded my card thank goodness, but that puts me back to being indecisive about what I should splurge on!
    9lugc9ok30ut.jpeg
    j0xnlccwq1pw.jpeg

I hope they gave you a full refund plus a reshipment for free! I have always wanted to try their cakes, but after that, I probably wouldn't either. I know you already had simply scrumptious, but have you had the carrot cake, caramel apple coffee cake? Wondering which ones you tried because I have been thinking about trying the carrot cake. What ones were the best?
  • hgycta
    @hgycta I love bambody nutrition brownies. Warmed up they are amazing. Low cal and low sugar but pricey so I usually order once per month. They have a pb chip that's really good. The pb swirl was thick and the pb stuck to the roof of my mouth, so you may like that one. Pb chip tasted like a Reeses brownie

Awesome, thanks! I LOOOOOVE when peanut butter sticks to the roof of my mouth, so I'll definitely be checking this company out!!! <3

9lugc9ok30ut.jpeg
    j0xnlccwq1pw.jpeg

I hope they gave you a full refund plus a reshipment for free! I have always wanted to try their cakes, but after that, I probably wouldn't either. I know you already had simply scrumptious, but have you had the carrot cake, caramel apple coffee cake? Wondering which ones you tried because I have been thinking about trying the carrot cake. What ones were the best?

After several emails they agreed to give me a full refund, although time will tell if they refund shipping charges, too. They offered to ship them out again, but said they would only ship the chocolate version (they said the peanut butter version doesn't firm up as much and they wouldn't send another because it's too warm outside), though they said they wouldn't guarantee better condition. Pretty much, they offered to ship a flavor I DIDN'T want the same exact way.... Of course I refused because if I were to settle for the plain chocolate I'd order from Linda's Diet Delites because it is less expensive on that website AND they ship them better (they don't sell Chatila's peanut butter version, which is why I went through the company directly). What a headache! Horrible customer service, it's a shame those e'toiles are so good but lesson learned - only order them a third party!

I've actually had everything by Simply Scrumptous haha the carrot cake is good and I love the coffee cakes, but their peanut butter brownie is still my favorite because it reminds me of peanut butter fudge! My next favorite was the chocolate brownie, then the cinnamon swirl coffee cake, very berry coffee cake, and then the rest of the products are tied. They're all good! It's hard deciding what to order but I really want to try something new!
  • hgycta

I just went on their website THEY SELL SO MANY OTHER THINGS, too!!!! Have you tried anything else from them??? The birthday cake, protein pancakes, blondies, and peanut butter express are all calling my name... how big are the brownies?
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    @hgycta these are a yummy treat, but are a little high cal for a snack. Ifind them very satisfying though due to their fat content! They're getting pretty popular in my area. https://www.gorillygoods.com/ I love the chocolate ones!
  • hgycta
    edited June 2018
    Sp1tfire wrote: »
    @hgycta these are a yummy treat, but are a little high cal for a snack. Ifind them very satisfying though due to their fat content! They're getting pretty popular in my area. https://www.gorillygoods.com/ I love the chocolate ones!
    What is that, is it a trail mix, toffee, or something else entirely?? I’m looking for something low calorie but still more indulgent, preferably either flavored peanut butter, cotton candy, chocolate, caramel, coffee, or taro/purple ube!
    The sweeter, the better xD
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,797 Member

I just went on their website THEY SELL SO MANY OTHER THINGS, too!!!! Have you tried anything else from them??? The birthday cake, protein pancakes, blondies, and peanut butter express are all calling my name... how big are the brownies?

I have tried most of the brownie type things. I told you about the pb ones. The brookies are my fave, Blondies are good, they had a cookie crumble I like and a mint one over the holidays. I did the lemon brownie and it was good but sticky. I haven't tried the pancakes because I make my own and generally if I'm spending a lot of money, I want chocolate lol. I didn't try the peanut butter express because if I remember right it has caramel and I'm not a caramel fan. They are just a little smaller than the 711 brownies by the register (can you tell i like brownies). Cheat code on the shipping, if you buy one shipping is around 15 bucks or so but if you buy 2 the shipping is about 20 so more of a better deal to me and they freeze well.
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    I’m personally not impressed. Needs more banana split clusters of whatever yogurt they use. It tastes like banana split, but it’s only average and not nearly as sweet as I was hoping for. I might throw in mini marshmallows next time, but if you’re looking for a subtle banana cereal this is for you! It doesn’t remind me of dippin dots whatsoever. How dare I always fall for marketing like that!
    jfgt14t757gi.jpeg

Banana Split is better than Cookies ‘N Cream, IMO. That one just tastes like Corn Pops with chocolate chunks in it.
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Sp1tfire wrote: »
    What is that, is it a trail mix, toffee, or something else entirely?? I’m looking for something low calorie but still more indulgent, preferably either flavored peanut butter, cotton candy, chocolate, caramel, coffee, or taro/purple ube!
    The sweeter, the better xD

They have packages of trail mix, but i'd say the dark chocolate forest one is more like a bark? but not as sticky. If its sweet you're looking for these are definitely not it :D
  • GrumpyHeadmistress
    GrumpyHeadmistress Posts: 666 Member
    This candy was also on sale for 20 cent a pack so I thought why not, lol. I am a huge fan of chocolate pretzel. It was delicious but 260 cal for only two small sticks. Delicious, but was hoping the pb on the inside would be more Reese’s like or creamy and less dry. I think they are British candy. m1vfubkr6iov.jpeg
    06vmckvn9r52.jpeg

I don’t think that’s British - certainly I’ve never heard of it. Plus it says “Made in the USA” on the packaging...
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited June 2018
    06vmckvn9r52.jpeg

I don’t think that’s British - certainly I’ve never heard of it. Plus it says “Made in the USA” on the packaging...

Oh, you are right! I didn't even think to read the package, lol. They had them in the "international candy" section so that is why I assumed they were not from the US. I guess Boyer who makes mallo cup makes. I wonder why they have them in the international candies section, not the regular section with the more popular brands! They were delicious though. It makes me wish reeses would do a peanut butter cup with a thin layer of pretzel before the chocolate or chunks of pretzels throughout the inside peanut butter.
  • supersocks117
    supersocks117 Posts: 169 Member
    mom2colbyj wrote: »
    06vmckvn9r52.jpeg

Oh, you are right! I didn't even think to read the package, lol. They had them in the "international candy" section so that is why I assumed they were not from the US. I guess Boyer who makes mallo cup makes. I wonder why they have them in the international candies section, not the regular section with the more popular brands! They were delicious though. It makes me wish reeses would do a peanut butter cup with a thin layer of pretzel before the chocolate or chunks of pretzels throughout the inside peanut butter.

Have you tried Hershey's Take 5? It's one of my favorites.
    https://www.hersheys.com/take5/en_us/products/the-original.html
    mom2colbyj wrote: »
    06vmckvn9r52.jpeg

Have you tried Hershey's Take 5? It's one of my favorites.
    https://www.hersheys.com/take5/en_us/products/the-original.html

Take 5 is my favorite to have sweet and salty and crunchy and chewy