Women over 40 who want to lose weight, support and motivate each other.

Options
1161718192022»

Replies

• mamasara2
    mamasara2 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    @jbauer0010 - I feel ya. I'm 41 in a few months and have a 10 yr old and a 5 yr old. They wear me out. You are awesome! Being a single mom is way more difficult than most people think.
  • RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Found this old pic from when I lost weight and got rid of my big clothes. (these weren’t even my biggest pants!)
    I went from a women’s US size 18-going-on-20 to a size 10! I love shopping for clothes now! :)

nnskezbwqsp5.jpeg
  • chulipa
    chulipa Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like am 54 with about 100lbs to lose
  • prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Options
    I have not worn a M size shirt since High school. Losing weight after 40, during menopause and being pre diabetic is possible. Determination, consistency, support system and an open mind has helped me.
  • nancy5370
    nancy5370 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’m in my 40’s- and need to lose 40lbs!
    I just started my goal yesterday! I know I will need support along the way!
  • NewLee200
    NewLee200 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ladies I have a group called Fabulous Over 40. I would love for you to join. I want the same as you - motivation and support as I try to lose 80 lbs total.
  • meepmya
    meepmya Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Turning 40 this year. Have lost 52lbs looking to loose another 35 to get to my target. 🙂
  • prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Options
    NewLee200 wrote: »
    Ladies I have a group called Fabulous Over 40. I would love for you to join. I want the same as you - motivation and support as I try to lose 80 lbs total.

Awesome!! Will send a request to join soon.

I had a wonderful group here but had to close it down because of my busy schedule. It was a great way to make friends and show support.