**LADIES** P90x Challenge starting August 1st!!!

Options

Replies

• scarletleavy
    scarletleavy Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Starting Week 6 today! Chest, Shoulders & Triceps. I can't believe I'm almost halfway though P90x!
  • jamielynn1981
    jamielynn1981 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I will be using P90X in conjunction with my running, cycling and I am thinking of getting TurboFire. Working up a sweat is awesome. I did legs and back last night.

Turbofire is my FAVORITE!!! If you like working up a sweat, you will like Turbofire!!!!
  • kgsmiles3
    Options
    I'M STILL HERE TRUCKING ALONG....I WAS VERY SICK FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS I WORKED OUT AND ALMOST PASSED OUT YIKES...ANYWAY I'M FEELING MUCH BETTER AND WILL BE MAKING UP TODAY WITH BOTH KENPO/LEGS AND BACK WITH ARX LATE TONIGHT.

YPU LADIES ARE AMAZING KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :)
  • Melslifestylechange
    Melslifestylechange Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'M STILL HERE TRUCKING ALONG....I WAS VERY SICK FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS I WORKED OUT AND ALMOST PASSED OUT YIKES...ANYWAY I'M FEELING MUCH BETTER AND WILL BE MAKING UP TODAY WITH BOTH KENPO/LEGS AND BACK WITH ARX LATE TONIGHT.

YPU LADIES ARE AMAZING KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :)

Glad to see that you are feeling better. Kudos for trying to workout even when you were sick but remember that sometimes we all just need to rest and get our strength back. Your health and wellbeing comes first.

Enjoy your workouts.
  • kgsmiles3
    Options
    I caught up today and squeezed in Legs/Back plus ARX :) tomorrow it's kenpo since I'm
    on vacation and forgot to bring my chest and back video duhhhh
  • Tracie65
    Tracie65 Posts: 62
    Options
    Enjoyed my rest day! Back at it tomorrow, week three here I come!! I am really looking forward ro week three because I never made it this far before! Thank you everyone for keeping me motivated!!! Hope you all had a great weekend!! :)
  • Melslifestylechange
    Options
    :smile: Oh the joy of being done with Chest, Back & especially ab ripper X. Week 3, Day 1, complete! I felt good about today's workout. Pull ups, push ups and ab ripper X are all still challenging for me but I'm "doing my best and forgeting the rest." I felt stronger and more in control today. The best is still yet to come.

Have a SPECTACULAR Monday!
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Hi, all. I ended up not joining you on your fabulous P90X journey this month because my husband and I started trying to conceive and I was worried that it might be a little too intense to start at this time. But I am curious about how it is going for all of you so far. Are you a convert? How much time do you find yourself working out just with P90X per day? Do you feel it is more intense than running, for those of you who run? Good luck to all of you fine people working your tails off, hope you all get amazing results!
  • jamielynn1981
    Options
    Week 3!! Lets BRING IT!! :happy:
  • jamielynn1981
    Options
    Hi, all. I ended up not joining you on your fabulous P90X journey this month because my husband and I started trying to conceive and I was worried that it might be a little too intense to start at this time. But I am curious about how it is going for all of you so far. Are you a convert? How much time do you find yourself working out just with P90X per day? Do you feel it is more intense than running, for those of you who run? Good luck to all of you fine people working your tails off, hope you all get amazing results!

I wouldn't say "convert" but it is not as bad as I was expecting.....LOL. I think the biggest thing I dislike it the time it takes for the workouts, esp in the morning- 1 hr 15 min. on average- getting your strength training plus Ab Ripper X. But, this is definately what I need to get my butt in the shape I want!!!!
    Good luck to you and your baby making!!! I am sure we will be here afterwards to help support you!!
  • scarletleavy
    Options

Best of luck with trying to conceive!

I am totally a convert. I was a bit skeptical starting this program, but seriously I am in love. I'm in the beginning of week 6 and I'm convinced now more than ever that when I finish this program I'm going to have the body I've always wanted. I'm continuing to run and haven't found it to be a big problem. I just learned to not go for a big run before doing the legs&back workout, that killed me. I'm starting to do more of a doubles program, P90x workouts in the morning and something else in the evening (bodyrock, pilates, JM, etc). I work mostly from home and have super flexible hours, so I'm able to find quite a bit of time to workout. To be honest, most days I workout at least 90 minutes, sometimes longer.
  • chelsiburnett
    Options
    Week 3 Day 6 complete!!! I am so looking forward to the next month!! Last time I did p90x I really started seeing alot of difference in the 2nd month!! I am ready!
  • kgsmiles3
    Options
    WEEK 3 Day 1: KENPO X

Such a great workout :)
  • Tracie65
    Options
    Week 3 day 1 complete!! Starting tomorrow I am really going to start focusing on my diet more. I haven't been so great with that part!! More fruits and veggies, less fat and eating out!! Great job everyone!! :bigsmile:
  • Melslifestylechange
    Options
    I just finished the MOTHER of all X workouts. Week 3, Day 2, Plyometrics, Check! This is the one workout where I am tired after the first 15 minutes. After 30 minutes I get my second wind and have a desire to push myself more. I hope by week 6 my endurance level increases. Tony does help make all of these workouts fun.

Let's keep bringing it!
  • Tracie65
    Options
    Week 3 day 2 Plyometrics done!! Not my favorite workout, plus the gym time made plyo a little harder. But I did it!!
  • Melslifestylechange
    Options
    Week 3, Day 3, Shoulders, arms, and ab ripper X Done!
  • jamielynn1981
    Options
    Arms & Shoulders/ARX-DONE
  • scarletleavy
    Options
    Week 6 Day 4: Yoga, Done.

I'm getting so much better with the balance poses, I can actually hold most of the half moon poses now. My flexibility is also really increasing, I can put my nose on my knee when stretching out my hamstrings, never could do that before.
  • chelsiburnett
    Options
    Week 3 complete!!! Ready for week 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then weigh in time!