New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    ckolewrgfte7.jpg

Well shucks, the last four pints I've had were filled to the very brim so I guess I've been lucky then XD
    But it shouldn't be icy... sounds like freezer burn like @Kalex1975 said above happens when it melts then gets refrozen.... were there any ice crystals on top? That's usually a dead giveaway of it.

Here's some good news, however!
    839eekvpgf2l.png
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    The biggest thing that annoys me with Halo Top is the mix-ins.

I really love the Mochi Green Tea (one flavor I thought I'd hate) & the mochi pieces from pint to pint range from either 5-8 or 1 Mochi piece.

I hate that all my local stores seem to have quit carrying Mochi Green Tea! :'(
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    ckolewrgfte7.jpg

Well shucks, the last four pints I've had were filled to the very brim so I guess I've been lucky then XD
    But it shouldn't be icy... sounds like freezer burn like @Kalex1975 said above happens when it melts then gets refrozen.... were there any ice crystals on top? That's usually a dead giveaway of it.

Here's some good news, however!
    839eekvpgf2l.png

Eating the fries right now! I wasn't impressed by my first one, but I waited until they were room temperature and they were much better. Go figure. Hard to describe, but definitely one of my favorite things.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    I have a rave (and, sorry, it is ice cream again :D:# ), and that's So Delicious Coconut Milk Ice Cream in Cookie Dough. It's cookie dough but with a coconut vanilla type base. Sounds odd but it works. I'm a huge fan of coconut, and I think you really have to like the taste of it to appreciate their Coconut Milk variety. I haven't had a So Delicious I haven't liked yet. Their Cashew Milk versions are just as yummy (Snickerdoodle, Triple Chocolate, etc). Only bad thing...a serving is between 190-210 calories. Yikes. Enlightened spoiled me!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    The Bang Cotton Candy Caffeine Free is now on the buy one get 50% off on the website!
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I received my dough bar donuts. I got maple bacon donuts. They are very good! I love maple anything so these didn’t disappoint. I’m not sure if I’ll order again because shipping was 9 dollars. If they ever have free shipping I’ll order
  • hgycta
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Speaking of donuts, maybe it’s because I’ve ordered three times within the last month from The Dough Bar but this company popped up in my Facebook newsfeed as a sponsored post... has anyone tried them?
    The calories look good but I checked out the ingredients and they look horrible compared to Dough Bar, a lot more processed and even has partially hydrogenated oil in its glaze (which is trans fat). Not sure how they compare in size... but it looks like they’ve sold a cotton candy flavor before so I can’t help but want it a little!
    UPDATE: I messaged them on Facebook, no free samples unfortunately, but they said the donuts are 48g each (compared to 60g for the Dough Bar, excluding their toppings)
    ze0ues0csg7y.jpeg
  • hgycta
    Options
    Aerocrazd wrote: »
    Dough bar donuts.....I'm sorry but I don't remember who mentioned these donuts and I'm not sure whether I hate you or love you to death at this moment. But, that was the best $15.00 spent on 4 donuts. I got the cinnamon with cinnamon toast crunch sprinkles. Amazing. They sat in my mailbox all day so was was worried but I heated one along with the icing and I'm gonna have to go to bed so I can't eat another one. 😊 They are that good. I was going to take pictures but it didnt last that long, maybe the next one. Any suggestions on another flavor to try? Thank you for sharing about these doughnuts. 😍

I am a peanut butter addict and the Reese’s didn’t do it for me, but surprisingly I just went into my variety pack and tried the PB&J flavor.... I’m not a jelly person but it was AMAZING. It reminded me of peanut butter fudge!
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Not a fan of the donut fries ... they taste like mini churros i do love churros but with a lot less sugar. guess I set my expectations to high.
    8jh43d1mekr5.jpg

plus mine got hard fast!
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Those pretzels above look delicious. I've been craving a good, crispy, salty pretzel lately!
  • hgycta
    Options
    Well I guess it’s out now! I really wish I didn’t blow all my money this week on useless things, if anyone gets it please report back!!!
    hm4iwlfrxf4z.jpeg
  • fb47
    fb47 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    CocoChoc2018-3-420x505.png
    I don't think they have this in the US, but we have them here in Canada, Coolway toasted coconut w/ chocolate chips and the raspberry waffles are the best low calories ice cream I have ever tried. In my opinion, it easily destroys Halo Top which I found to be more like some watered down ice cream.
  • kellymccrea1
    kellymccrea1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Just FYI, for some of you looking for hard to find ice cream flavors, icecreamsource.com has free shipping over $75 right now. With that, plus the NEW15 coupon code they sent out after revamping their website, I was able to order 15 pints of hard to find enlightened for just over $5 a pint which isn’t super cheap, but cheaper than the $5.99 my local grocery store charges. Plus I was able to get flavors I can’t find anywhere. I enjoyed a pint of the s’mores last night!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Well I guess it’s out now! I really wish I didn’t blow all my money this week on useless things, if anyone gets it please report back!!!
    hm4iwlfrxf4z.jpeg

I'll take one for the team! YUM! Amazon's supposed to have it to me by July 1.
  • bree_7
    bree_7 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I just picked up hydro bcaas in texas tea flavor, by prosupps that im stoked to try! I love my prosupps mr. hyde nitro x pre-workout, and i loved dr. jekyll pre-workout, and mr hyde the normal pre-workout.
  • hgycta
    Options
    y0k2ozsm0d1z.jpeg
  • fb47
    fb47 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    fb47 wrote: »
    CocoChoc2018-3-420x505.png
    I don't think they have this in the US, but we have them here in Canada, Coolway toasted coconut w/ chocolate chips and the raspberry waffles are the best low calories ice cream I have ever tried. In my opinion, it easily destroys Halo Top which I found to be more like some watered down ice cream.

I said this once and I will say it again. CoolWay is heads and shoulders above Halo Top. Just with they had many more flavours. And the coconut you posted in my absolute fav.
    CoolWay
    Breyers Delights
    Halo Top

I have yet to try the Breyers, I hold it off because it's way too expensive (8$ in Montreal). As for coolway, it actually tastes like a regular ice cream, you wouldn't know that it's a low calorie ice cream. I am currently cutting and the macros for the ice cream is just perfect. It has a high amount of fiber too.
  • vnb_208
    Options
    For those of you have Stop &Shop near !zoi2of5m2gc1.jpg
  • vnb_208
    Options
    y0k2ozsm0d1z.jpeg

omg we think just alike!
  • hgycta