New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    Has anyone tried these, I've tried making couscous/barley on a few separate occasion but just couldn't get it done correctly. I also suck at making rice so I thought maybe this would be easier.

s7lbb7sgegt3.png

I use and love every single one of them. Highly recommend. Posted about these before.

Ditto. Our garage shelves are quite stocked with them ... Currently on Keto cut cycle, so they'll keep.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Just tried the bang energy drinks. Good but a little bit too much caffeine for me

That’s why I always get the caffeine free ones! Although I really wish I knew what the purple haze and the blue ones tasted like, I wish they sold all their flavors caffeine free! So far the caffeine free cotton candy is my absolute favorite, it’s the best tasting and least artificial one in my opinion

Is it me or its NOT ENOUGH CAFFEINE ! I also drink crazy amounts of coffee before bed also must have a cup coffee to fall asleep

It’s like 300mg of caffeine, which is amplified by whatever else they put in it! It’s way more potent than even a Monster! I didn’t really get hyper from it, but it made me really nauseous and lightheaded when I drank the caffeinated version.... I think my body was doing everything to reject the caffeine without giving it a true chance haha, but it was my first energy drink and usually I drink regular coffee once every other day to keep my tolerance low so I don’t rely on it! I’m pretty caffeine sensitive... one of the reasons I get so annoyed when bottled coffees don’t give my any type of buzz, because that means they’re little weenie coffees for children! >.<
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Just tried the bang energy drinks. Good but a little bit too much caffeine for me

That’s why I always get the caffeine free ones! Although I really wish I knew what the purple haze and the blue ones tasted like, I wish they sold all their flavors caffeine free! So far the caffeine free cotton candy is my absolute favorite, it’s the best tasting and least artificial one in my opinion

Is it me or its NOT ENOUGH CAFFEINE ! I also drink crazy amounts of coffee before bed also must have a cup coffee to fall asleep

It’s like 300mg of caffeine, which is amplified by whatever else they put in it! It’s way more potent than even a Monster! I didn’t really get hyper from it, but it made me really nauseous and lightheaded when I drank the caffeinated version.... I think my body was doing everything to reject the caffeine without giving it a true chance haha, but it was my first energy drink and usually I drink regular coffee once every other day to keep my tolerance low so I don’t rely on it! I’m pretty caffeine sensitive... one of the reasons I get so annoyed when bottled coffees don’t give my any type of buzz, because that means they’re little weenie coffees for children! >.<

I must be immune to caffeine i drank 2 in one day followed by coffee and I was fine and asleep by 10pm
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I can handle soda, but an energy drink heck no!

I remember once having a Monster Coffee in the morning & then still felt really drained (it was a day I hadn't slept the previous night) & got a 5 Hr. Energy drink! I thought I was dying of a heart attack. I also couldn't sleep that night so I was up basically two nights in a row.
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    I need to try this Bang drink you all are talking about. I'm not sensitive to caffeine (drink multiple cups of coffee a day or an energy drink and don't notice a huge pick-me-up, it's just routine in my morning). Where do you find them?
  • vnb_208
    Options
    busyPK wrote: »
    I need to try this Bang drink you all are talking about. I'm not sensitive to caffeine (drink multiple cups of coffee a day or an energy drink and don't notice a huge pick-me-up, it's just routine in my morning). Where do you find them?

GNC or Vitamin Shop
  • hgycta
    Options
    I went to the vitamin shoppe AGAIN and still no new quest goodies. Does anyone know if the new cold brew protein powder will be sold in individual packets like their other flavors, or only by the tub?
    I did find the vitamin shoppe’s one brand (BodyTech) of mocha protein powder, but I don’t recommend it. A part of me likes it, but then there’s a really strong artificial aftertaste that puts me off. It also has acesulfame potassium, which I don’t entirely trust. No mention of coffee in the ingredients, unless it’s the “natural and artificial flavors,” whatever that means. No indication of caffeine content and I don’t feel any different, being the caffeine weenie that I am. So two thumbs down!
    sde3x9z7i8su.jpeg
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options

I got them at 24 hr fitness
  • Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options

And I found mine at our local grocery store (HEB). I think they have pretty wide availability.
  • vnb_208
    Options
    Ruatine wrote: »

And I found mine at our local grocery store (HEB). I think they have pretty wide availability.

I'm not CT they dont have them in any grocery stores I know
  • hgycta
    Options
    Welp guess I'm driving back to Redner's, I emailed DIppin' Dots to see where else/what other flavors they sell of those pop rock looking things... and this is what they said. Dang it.
    3fqxaowa9h57.png
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Got my nush cake samples today Banana nut and cherry almond
  • thynes1313
    thynes1313 Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    I got my nush cakes today!!! I tried the banana nut chilled (heat wave need!).... I loooove it! Let me all know what you think! Will see what I think about the blueberry another day. Thanks ladies for the freebie notice.
  • vnb_208
    Options
    I can't wait to get mine im in CT!!
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options

If you have Meijer around, try there. They have few flavors in mine. I tried two flavors and I hated them. They literally tasted like soap to me!
  • emilyallen873
    emilyallen873 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Got my nush cakes. The peanut butter one did not taste like peanut butter at all in my opinion. I noticed it had rosemary in the ingredient list you can taste that more than peanut butter
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    This is just cruel.... I really wanted more, darn it, but when I was reaching I realized they were just regular peanut butter cups!!!!
    07sedcxisozf.jpeg

Awwww! That's so sad
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,614 Member
    Options
    Got my nush cakes. The peanut butter one did not taste like peanut butter at all in my opinion. I noticed it had rosemary in the ingredient list you can taste that more than peanut butter

Uh oh. Peanut butter was one of the ones I chose.