Beachbody Support Group 2018

Options

Replies

• ZephieC
    ZephieC Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Finished week 3 T25 Alpha, did my double day Friday...my core is weak so I'm feeling those abs! I have lost 7" since I started this program and I feel much stronger already.😀
  • RollTideHusker
    RollTideHusker Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    @gam3rguy That’s freakin awesome!

Today was Stretch day. It was good and I’m ready for Gamma week 2.

I was looking at some inspirational stuff and came across this one: Sweat is fat crying 😁
  • changeconsumeme
    changeconsumeme Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    ZephieC wrote: »
    Finished week 3 T25 Alpha, did my double day Friday...my core is weak so I'm feeling those abs! I have lost 7" since I started this program and I feel much stronger already.😀

WOW 7”!!! That’s awesome!
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Rest day hallelujah
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    @gam3rguy That’s freakin awesome!

Today was Stretch day. It was good and I’m ready for Gamma week 2.

I was looking at some inspirational stuff and came across this one: Sweat is fat crying 😁

thanks! :)

"Insanity: The Asylum Vol 2 Off Day Stretch"=Done!
  • drea2011
    Options
    Awesome job! I lost 12” with T 25
    ZephieC wrote: »

• drea2011
    Options
    Next week is my transition week then I’m on to month 3 of P90X3! I think I’m going to do 80 day obsession next...
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I just requested the insanity pure cardio DVD from the library. Looking forward to trying a new workout!
  • changeconsumeme
    Options
    drea2011 wrote: »
    Next week is my transition week then I’m on to month 3 of P90X3! I think I’m going to do 80 day obsession next...

Grats! It’s a great program so far! Will be starting week 3 tomorrow.
  • deceived1
    deceived1 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Just finished my first week of T25 Gamma! I actually kind of like that it doesn't have double day for the 5th days. Allows me to have energy to do other physical activities that I enjoy (biking, swimming, etc) without feeling too burned out.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "SHAUN WEEK: INSANE FOCUS Day 1: Insane Basics"=Done!
    don't know that i'll do all 7 days. my internet here is...unreliable (though everything ran smooth today). shame these aren't available as hard copies.
  • RollTideHusker
    Options
    Start of week 2 Gamma 😎 It started with Ript Up. I am having a lot of fun with this, so far.
  • changeconsumeme
    Options
    Week 3, Day #15 of 80DO. Total Body Core. I liked the switch up today to three rounds of three different sets rather than three rounds of the same set. Still challenging!
  • Judikim118
    Judikim118 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I am Judi and looking for others doing Beachbody wo and lots of motivation. I had done almost all the BB programs (on dvds) with great success but the last few years I haven’t been on track.
    I hope you don’t mind me joining your thread as I want a place I can log on and post my
    Wo daily. I am not sure which program I will be doing but I plan on just doing one B.B. daily and eating more healthy.
    Thanks
    Judi

• Courtscan2
    Courtscan2 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Did Bulk Arms and AWOHL Core today - and my arms are absolutely dying!!! Those progressive sets kill me.
  • drea2011
    Options
    Hurt my back doing sprawls so it’s going to be yoga for back pain for the next week until I feel better!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "SHAUN WEEK: INSANE FOCUS Day 2: Pure Cardio 2"=Done! internet chugged a bit today. I got in some extra reps watching that stupid hour glass spin.
  • aimeetu
    aimeetu Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    drea2011 wrote: »

I'm in the middle of week 3 of P90X. Still modifying most of the plyo moves because Im old LOL but so far I'm hanging with it! Haven't missed a workout yet.

Lovin it!
  • RollTideHusker
    Options
    Today was Extreme Circuit. Between yesterday’s workout and today’s, my arms are jello. It’s a good feeling though.

Let’s keep pushing! 😎💪🏻
  • ZephieC
    ZephieC Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    T25 Alpha, week 4, day 2, total body circuit-done! Getting stronger every day.
    Keep up the good work everyone.