Beachbody Support Group 2018

Options

Replies

• changeconsumeme
    changeconsumeme Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Day #16 80DO: Booty. Oooooh I felt it today! That’s gonna hurt tomorrow. I doubled up on the resistance too, which made it especially tough.
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Love it as well! Starting to really thin out in places I didn’t think I could!
    aimeetu wrote: »
    drea2011 wrote: »
    Next week is my transition week then I’m on to month 3 of P90X3! I think I’m going to do 80 day obsession next...

I'm in the middle of week 3 of P90X. Still modifying most of the plyo moves because Im old LOL but so far I'm hanging with it! Haven't missed a workout yet.

Lovin it!

• drea2011
    Options
    Still doing yoga for back pain it’s better than it was yesterday! Hopefully can start month 3 of P90X3 on Monday, if not more yoga until my body feels 100%
  • aimeetu
    aimeetu Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    drea2011 wrote: »
    Still doing yoga for back pain it’s better than it was yesterday! Hopefully can start month 3 of P90X3 on Monday, if not more yoga until my body feels 100%

Hang in there and recover before hitting beast mode again!
  • aimeetu
    aimeetu Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I've never been so happy for yoga day in forever!! And he even says the most important part is "Don't skip it". It does help to work out the kinks!
  • RollTideHusker
    RollTideHusker Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I’m loving Gamma! Today was Speed 3. It’s my least favorite of the 4, but still a good workout.
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "SHAUN WEEK: INSANE FOCUS Day 3: Insane Weights"=Done!
  • drea2011
    Options
    You guys are killing it!!! More yoga for me...
  • changeconsumeme
    changeconsumeme Posts: 229 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    80DO #17 Cardio Core done! Barely.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "SHAUN WEEK: INSANE FOCUS Day 4: 25 Abs"=Done!
    no internet issues today!
  • RollTideHusker
    Options
    It was Pyramid day. Love that workout and it goes by super fast.
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Skipped T25 last night. Didn't sleep well the night before and didn't have the necessary energy. Went for a 30 min. walk/jog instead. Lower Focus tonight. Really wish I had time in the mornings to work out. I'd have to get up and at it at 4 a.m. My body doesn't cooperate with my brain that early. LOL
  • grayjoseph10
    grayjoseph10 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I do p90x; currently on week two. Tomorrow is recovery day then week 3. I'm having issues with footwork on kenpo x.
  • spikeraw22
    spikeraw22 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Greetings, P90X veteran here. Just started a new round of the original P90X this week. My off days are typically Saturdays although this week it ended up being on Tuesday. I have two young kids so I have to be at least a little flexible with the off days. If you want to friend me grayjoseph or any other P90X people fee free to do so. My lightly used blog has some links to previous results which were quite honestly impressive. The program works.
  • ZephieC
    ZephieC Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Almost done week 4 of T25 Alpha. Second total body circuit done today. Although it is still tough I am looking forward to moving into beta just to have some different workouts...and commentary. (Derek has ah-mazing squats..arghh) Hopefully my coordination and balance will improve.
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    i do beach body workouts at the gym.. body pump, combat and cx worx.. i recently started the 2b mindset program.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "SHAUN WEEK: INSANE FOCUS Day 5: Ripsanity"=Done!
  • RollTideHusker
    Options
    Ended the week with Ript Up. Most of it anyway. It’s been one of them weeks and it all just caught up to me. Tomorrow is rest day and I will get back on track Sunday.

Keep going. You Can Do It!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "SHAUN WEEK: INSANE FOCUS Day 6...really still 5-ish?: Speed 4.0"=Done!
  • baleighbee
    baleighbee Posts: 27 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I just wanted to put myself out here! My team made a facebook accountability group with an amazing group doing 21 day fix and 80 day obsession. I would love to plug more people in who are looking for added accountability. No strings attached, just looking to grow our tribe and help others get the same amazing results that I had with my first round of 80 day obsession. Just shoot me a message on here or email me at baleighfox805@gmail.com and I would love to get you plugged in. Lets kick our health to the next level.