Bootie Busters (closed group) Last two weeks!!

Options
Ok guys, its crunch time! You asked for a new thread since our old one was so full, so here it is. Our updated roster :

Angel1066
BeliaLin
bf41382
BroDave
Choirgirl37
daniedee81
Femtec74
cwdanley
karabobarra
Lisab150
Marzipan91
OSUalum
piccolarj
Davejohn1867
RalphCurt
susanb_16
TheGreatYaYa
timeforme23
tonicia
vsetter
Ladydil1982

AUGUST CHALLENGE WEEK #3:

Daily Exercise = 1 point per member per day. If everyone does it you will be awarded a 5 point bonus for
the team!

Day 1 Exercise Challenge - 50 Squat Kicks* and 3 sets of 12 Woodchops
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSu-wci9uTo )
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkhATg1-b9g&feature=relmfu )

Day 2 Exercise Challenge – 50 Military Presses + 1 Extra Mile jog, walk,run + 3 sets of 21’s
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9WeqqMeJAM&feature=related )

Day 3 Exercise Challenge – 200 Jumping Jacks + 100 Mountain Climbers + 20 Lunges
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI8u58hPam4 )

Day 4 Exercise Challenge – 3 sets of 21’s + 200 Jumping Jacks + 3 sets of 12 woodchops
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xLcsg-5Dw8 ) 21’s The video is a little long sorry.

Day 5 Exercise Challenge – 100 AB Crunches + 50 Burpees (Oh yes they are back) Up/Downs
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKKKNR5USXc )

Day 6 Exercise Challenge – Walk, run, swim, jog, bike 2 miles today. That’s it you’ve kicked your own
butt this week!

Day 7 Rest! You deserve it!

*********Week Three Weekly Team Challenge **************
Team Challenge as a team to do at least 4000 ab crunches for the week. So a team of 20 would need
each person to do 200 Crunches extra for the week. Let’s burn that belly fat away!

Replies

• Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • BroDave
    BroDave Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I am not to good at the crunches but will try to do my part.
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Femtec74
    Femtec74 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    So I saw that Gary is getting ready for Sept challenge. I will be out of town for a week in Sept, but I would like to follow along and jump back in if there is an October challenge. Are we going to keep the Bootie Busters rolling?
  • timeforme23
    Options
    So I saw that Gary is getting ready for Sept challenge. I will be out of town for a week in Sept, but I would like to follow along and jump back in if there is an October challenge. Are we going to keep the Bootie Busters rolling?

I want to, but we will have to break up into two groups. The September challenge has 1 captain and 9 teammates. I dont mind manning another team if anyone is interested.
  • lisabstrong
    lisabstrong Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    So 200 crunches per person (based on 20 people) works out to about 33 crunches per day. If so I will do 40 per day.

Lisa
  • TheGreatYaYa
    TheGreatYaYa Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    bump
  • TheGreatYaYa
    Options
    I didn't know Bootie Busters was going to continue and I kinda committed to another team...Gary told me to contact sweetness623, but it's not finalized yet. I would DEFINITELY rather stay with BOOTIE BUSTERS, of course. Is it a group? Can I get in? Pls. let me know ASAP, so I can uncommit to sweetness623. Thanks.
  • timeforme23
    Options
    I didn't know Bootie Busters was going to continue and I kinda committed to another team...Gary told me to contact sweetness623, but it's not finalized yet. I would DEFINITELY rather stay with BOOTIE BUSTERS, of course. Is it a group? Can I get in? Pls. let me know ASAP, so I can uncommit to sweetness623. Thanks.

This is the same group. Same august challenge. Just a new thread because the old one was getting too long. You are still on our team roster.
  • susanb_16
    susanb_16 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    8/15 - Exercise challenge complete - 60 crunches for the team
  • BroDave
    BroDave Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Mon Aug 15 -- Food, Water and Exercise Challenge complete. 20 extra crunches for the team
    Tue Aug 16--
    Wed Aug 17--
    Thu Aug 18--
    Fri Aug 19--
    Sat Aug 20--
    Sun Aug 21— Much needed rest day
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    8/15 -- Completed exercise and food challenges
    8/16 --
    8/17 --
    8/18 --
    8/19 --
    8/20 --
    8/21 -- REST
  • timeforme23
    Options
    Forgot to announce the top three "losers" last week

1. susanb_16 with 2.6% weight loss
    2. BroDave with 2.4% weight loss
    3. karabobarra with a 2.3% weight loss

OVER ALL

1. BroDave with a 4.4% weight loss
    2. susanb_16 with a 4.1% weight loss
    3. bf41382 with a 3.2% weight loss

Keep up the good work everyone!!
  • lisabstrong
    lisabstrong Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    8/15 Excercise challenge complete--- 40 ab excercises for the team
    8/16
    8/17
    8/18
    8/19
    8/20
  • rraallpphhccuurrtt
    Options
    8/15 -- Completed exercise and food challenges + 100 ab crunches for the team
    8/16 --
    8/17 --
    8/18 --
    8/19 --
    8/20 --
    8/21 -- REST
  • TheGreatYaYa
    Options

This is the same group. Same august challenge. Just a new thread because the old one was getting too long. You are still on our team roster.

I know, I was just referring to some earlier posts I saw about the new Sept. challenge coming up. I'd like to stay with Bootie Busters for the SEpt. challenge if the team is still active in Sept....that's what I meant.
  • bf41382
    bf41382 Posts: 51
    Options
    8/15 - completed food/water/exercise 50 crunches

Sorry guys, but I have to take it easy this week on my feet. Pretty much anything that stretches the skin on the bottom of my foot is out. I made it through the squat kicks, but no running, mountain climbing, or like exercises. My foot needs to heal so I can train for my 1/2 marathon coming up. I do promise to eat good. drink lots of water. and do everything else
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    8/15 -- Completed exercise and food challenges + 40 ab crunches
    8/16 --
    8/17 --
    8/18 --
    8/19 --
    8/20 --
    8/21 --
  • TheGreatYaYa
    Options
    Forgot to announce the top three "losers" last week

1. susanb_16 with 2.6% weight loss
    2. BroDave with 2.4% weight loss
    3. karabobarra with a 2.3% weight loss

OVER ALL

1. BroDave with a 4.4% weight loss
    2. susanb_16 with a 4.1% weight loss
    3. bf41382 with a 3.2% weight loss

Keep up the good work everyone!!

Congrats to you all! You should be real proud! YAY!!!!!
  • TheGreatYaYa
    Options
    8/15 -- Completed exercise & water challenge; went over on calories (sorry).
    8/16
    8/17
    8/18
    8/19
    8/20
    8/21 -- REST!!