Bootie Busters (closed group) Last two weeks!!

Options

Replies

• timeforme23
    Options
    8/15 -- Completed exercise & water challenge; went over on calories (sorry).
    8/16
    8/17
    8/18
    8/19
    8/20
    8/21 -- REST!!

No worries, remember guys, NO FOOD AND WATER CHALLENGE THIS WEEK!! :-) Were doing the crunches instead!
  • timeforme23
    Options
    8/15 - completed exercise challenge + 100 crunches.
  • vsetter
    vsetter Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    8/15 - Exercise challenge complete - 50 crunches for the team
  • piccolarj
    piccolarj Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    8/15- Completed exercise challenge & 50 crunches
  • piccolarj
    Options
    So I saw that Gary is getting ready for Sept challenge. I will be out of town for a week in Sept, but I would like to follow along and jump back in if there is an October challenge. Are we going to keep the Bootie Busters rolling?

I want to, but we will have to break up into two groups. The September challenge has 1 captain and 9 teammates. I dont mind manning another team if anyone is interested.

I'm in and would love for you to be the captain again!! Let's do it!!
  • rnewkirk29
    rnewkirk29 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Can I join for September? I am new
  • Marzipan91
    Options
    Hey guys, just letting you all know I'm not sure how much I can do these last two weeks. I'm in the middle of really intense RA training and it goes from 8 am to 9 pm every day. I will try my hardest to keep up! Sorry about this, I didn't think about it before I comitted to the challenge.
  • Marzipan91
    Options
    Hey guys, just letting you all know I'm not sure how much I can do these last two weeks. I'm in the middle of really intense RA training and it goes from 8 am to 9 pm every day. I will try my hardest to keep up! Sorry about this, I didn't think about it before I comitted to the challenge.

On the being on the same team again in September/October, I would love to be apart of that again. I would definitely have more time to do it.
  • Choirgirl37
    Options
    8/15 -- Completed exercise and food challenges
    8/16 --
    8/17 --
    8/18 --
    8/19 --
    8/20 --
    8/21 -- REST

No ab crunches tonight ...tummy issues.
  • rraallpphhccuurrtt
    Options
    What a dyslexic dope I am. I did 3 sets of 21 woodchops yesterday instead of 3 sets of 12. I have always had a problem reading instructions.
  • Femtec74
    Femtec74 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    8/15 -- Completed water, exercise and food challenges - did 50 ab crunches
  • Femtec74
    Options
    What a dyslexic dope I am. I did 3 sets of 21 woodchops yesterday instead of 3 sets of 12. I have always had a problem reading instructions.

*power up*
  • piccolarj
    Options

Me too!! I didn't even notice it until I read your post! That makes me an even bigger dope! LOL
  • Femtec74
    Options
    Ok guys - Gary just gave another mini-challenge.

Gary6030 Its rough when you take abuse from people. Its worse when its from your teammates. I have a teammate SuzMac1981 that is talking all kinds of smack today.....She actually had the nerve to challenge me to do 1000 crunches this week so that between the two of us we could elimintate 1/2 our teams crunch challenge. WELL ITS ON LIKE ROBOT DONKEY KONG! Yeah I'm up for your challenge Cheerleader Dancer Girl! I'm wondering if there is anyone else out there that can compete with the MACHINES on Weapons of Mass Reduction. (*****This is additional do not email me saying you can't do it******) ADDITIONAL WEEKLY CHALLENGE! For every teammate that will commit to 1000 crunches this week I will award 10 extra points per person to that team! This could be a big point spread folks. Thanks SuzMac1981 for keeping us challenged you are the best!

Who's in?
  • rraallpphhccuurrtt
    Options
    timeforme23 - is this for real! 10 extra points for everyone who does 1000 crunches? If so, I am in!! Please confirm me Captain!
  • timeforme23
    Options
    Ok guys - Gary just gave another mini-challenge.

Gary6030 Its rough when you take abuse from people. Its worse when its from your teammates. I have a teammate SuzMac1981 that is talking all kinds of smack today.....She actually had the nerve to challenge me to do 1000 crunches this week so that between the two of us we could elimintate 1/2 our teams crunch challenge. WELL ITS ON LIKE ROBOT DONKEY KONG! Yeah I'm up for your challenge Cheerleader Dancer Girl! I'm wondering if there is anyone else out there that can compete with the MACHINES on Weapons of Mass Reduction. (*****This is additional do not email me saying you can't do it******) ADDITIONAL WEEKLY CHALLENGE! For every teammate that will commit to 1000 crunches this week I will award 10 extra points per person to that team! This could be a big point spread folks. Thanks SuzMac1981 for keeping us challenged you are the best!

Who's in?

**** 10 points per person who can do 1000 crunches this week!!

Confirmed. CRUNCH IT OUT PEOPLE!!!! Excuse me for a minute, I have a date with the floor.
  • TheGreatYaYa
    TheGreatYaYa Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    8/15 -- Completed exercise & water challenge; went over on calories (sorry).
    8/16 -- Completed exercise challenges + 100 ab crunches.
    8/17
    8/18
    8/19
    8/20
    8/21 -- REST!!
  • susanb_16
    susanb_16 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    8/15 - Exercise challenge complete - 60 crunches for the team
    8/16 - Exercise challenge complete - 60 crunches for the team

I am also happy for once to be a 'loser'. :laugh:
  • Femtec74
    Options
    15-Aug Food, Water, Exercise Done + 50 Ab Crunches
    16-Aug Food, Water, Exercise Done + 200 Ab Crunches
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options

OMG! I did the same thing! LOL
    Oh well, we're gonna look really good!