what does your screen name mean

1234568»

Replies

• ImpreciseSeamstress
    ImpreciseSeamstress Posts: 13 Member
    I love sewing, but I was not built to have attention to details. I almost never use pins and when I cut my fabric, it's usually not quite right, but I use it anyways. I picked my screen name because those are two big parts of me that shouldn't go together.
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Mine’s SKC til I die, all mushed into one word. It’s from a common soccer supporters’ group chant - in my case, Sporting KC (SKC) is my team.
    “Sporting til I die, Sporting til I die, I know I am, I’m sure I am, I’m Sporting til I die.”
  • My name is pretty self explanatory. I’m blind. I love to attempt to play video games. Lastly my life is one big misadventure.
  • hud54014
    hud54014 Posts: 3,777 Member
    Mine is an old employee user name. People sometimes assume the numbers are a zip code.
  • PangPangPrincess109
    PangPangPrincess109 Posts: 63 Member
    edited July 2018
    Pangpang (胖胖) means chubby in Chinese. And we know what Princess means. Technically it's grammatically incorrect. :p oops

As for the 109, it was a random number my brother chose for me when I was creating my AOL username years ago. Just kinda kept it.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    bndjhwxgc2qb.jpg
    My A versicolor (when it was a sling)
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    I'm Sab and was born in 89. A revolution kid around here, if you will.

Also, I have eaten nine too much of a lot of things.
  • angrydads
    angrydads Posts: 162 Member
    I have two sons. One 16 and one 18, and man can they make me angry.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    I like mistaches for collection purposes. And lifting.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Avocados are the good kind of fat.
    I have a fatass, but the good kind.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Avocados are the good kind of fat.
    I have a fatass, but the good kind.

Ha! Best explanation.
  • waytoofat3
    waytoofat3 Posts: 278 Member
    It means put the fork down and go for a run :p
  • William54321
    William54321 Posts: 652 Member
    First name was buffer221 = buffer work nick name
    Second name was Justvisitingsol = everyone knows i am an alien
    Current name just trying to be adult :D:D
  • rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    I didn’t want people (that I knew) to be able to recognize me so I picked the name of a cartoon and 2015 must be the year I signed up, as it doesn’t hold any significant memories for me.
  • Mommytyme
    Mommytyme Posts: 61 Member
    I'm so invested into my kids..I need "mommy time" so that's how I choose my screen name. I need my own time to get back to me and MFP & weight loss is one of those ways (if I can stick to it😜) . But seriously, I need to.
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Chael is a veration of Cha'lcideus, who was the Spartan commander. He was known or said to thave crossed the Aegaean to effected the revolt first of Chios, Erythrae, and Clazomenae. Then, he did so with with the Chian fleet of Teos, and finally, of Miletus, where he secured the treaty with Tissaphernes. It is thought Chalcideus remained at Chalcideus was killed in a battle with the Athenian troops at Lade in the summer 412 B.C..
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    Chael is a veration of Cha'lcideus, who was the Spartan commander. He was known or said to thave crossed the Aegaean to effected the revolt first of Chios, Erythrae, and Clazomenae. Then, he did so with with the Chian fleet of Teos, and finally, of Miletus, where he secured the treaty with Tissaphernes. It is thought Chalcideus remained at Chalcideus was killed in a battle with the Athenian troops at Lade in the summer 412 B.C..

Thought it was Michael shortened
  • gungirljenn
    gungirljenn Posts: 26 Member
    I shoot competitively so I am a gun girl and my name is Jenn lol