Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 48

Options

Replies

• abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    @jerier that's great advice!!!! I would love to not have those foods in my house but it's my hubby that brings them in, I don't buy junk food while he can easily fill a cart lol

But I can keep myself busy, find another task or take a bubble bath, that's a great idea!!!
  • AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    R1: Lost 1.7 (SW 196.8)
    R2: Lost 0.7 (SW 195.1)
    R3: Gained 3.7 (SW 194.4)
    R4: Lost 2.8 (SW 198.1)

SW: 195.3
    GW: 191.0

Plan to reach this goal:
    -NO EATING OUT AT ALL IN THE NEXT 10 DAYS EVEN IF IT'S "HEALTHY"
    -Pre-plan the night before and make sure you have all of your ingredients at home and follow through.
    -Workout at least 3 times a week (Goal of running at least 4 minutes straight at 6.5 mph)

8/02- Unable to weigh in because I had to go to school and was rushed. We'll see tomorrow. Basically under my goal today and went to the gym. GUYS I MET MY GOAL OF RUNNING FOR 4 MINUTES STRAIGHT at 6.5 mph! Next going to get to 5 minutes straight! :D It's fun to make progress. Makes you want to keep going to reach your next small goal. Kind of like weightloss too.
    8/03
    8/04
    8/05

Cool on the running! I never thought of doing small goals for fitness too! Makes so much sense!

How is your no eating out going? I've been trying to do the same and I know tonight (my usual take out night) is going to be the hardest!
  • AJB1014
    Options
    missm2 wrote: »
    Round 3 - dropped out the last round - basically gave up because my weight wasn't moving - eventually, it moved in the wrong direction!!!
    I have picked myself up and dusted my blues off - ready to restart and get back to my goals
    The goal for this challenge to get to 200lbs !!! And I WILL make it this time :-)

7/27 203lbs
    7/28 203.5lbs
    7/29 204lbs - back to drinking the right amount of water (half my body weight ) and eating more veggies
    7/30 203.5 lbs
    7/31 202lbs - still need to drink more water( not hit the half my body weight target yet) and restart exercising
    8/01 202.5lbs - hit my water target and restarted exercising so hopefully I will start going down soon
    8/02 202.5lbs- no change. .keeping up with my water
    8/03 201.5lbs - water amount is good .. been here before. ..this is the number I haven't been able to get under , but I'm determined to break into onederland
    8/04
    8/05

You're so close to onederland! Great job and keep going!!! You got this!
  • AJB1014
    Options
    @puttyputty - glad you are starting to feel better! Sinus headaches are the worst and can stick around so long!
  • jerier
    jerier Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    grebber1 wrote: »
    I was just informed they are bringing in pizza to work for us at lunch Monday. Lord give me strength

@grebber1 Yikes!!! Can you enlist the aid of a coworker to help you avoid the pizza? Sometimes sharing a goal with others helps keep one accountable.
  • puttyputty
    puttyputty Posts: 2,993 Member
    Options
    AJB1014 wrote: »
    @puttyputty - glad you are starting to feel better! Sinus headaches are the worst and can stick around so long!

Thank you, @AJB1014. I can handle when it's just pain, but when I get vertigo and nausea too, it's a doozy.
  • grebber1
    grebber1 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    jerier wrote: »
    grebber1 wrote: »
    I was just informed they are bringing in pizza to work for us at lunch Monday. Lord give me strength

@grebber1 Yikes!!! Can you enlist the aid of a coworker to help you avoid the pizza? Sometimes sharing a goal with others helps keep one accountable.

Nah. We are all pigs at the machine shop lol. I'm on my own but I'll be ok
  • jerier
    jerier Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Round 43 - No loss
    Round 44 - 3 lb loss !
    Round 45 - 1 lb loss
    Round 46 - No loss
    Round 47 - 1 lb loss

Round 48
    7/27 : 165 to start
    7/28 : 165
    7/29 : 165
    7/30 : 165
    7/31 : 165
    8/01 : 165
    8/02 : 165 Time to reassess
    8/03 : 165 I’m not trying hard enough. Break time I guess.

@allison8668 How close are you to your goal weight? Losses slow down the closer you get.
    Have you looked at your weekly calorie averages? Are you closer to your maintenance value or are you averaging more than a 100 calorie deficit?
    How about the quality of the foods you're eating? If I eat more processed foods I tend to retain fluid. If I eat more whole foods I see more consistent results.
    Hope this helps.