Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 48

Options

Replies

• tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 3,995 Member
    Options
    @gmiller725, Did you get married recently?
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,871 Member
    Options
    WOW! I’m super late checking in today.

Thank you to everyone who replied to my request for your locations! I love the internet for shrinking the world!

@spookytune One of my dear quilt-y friends moved to Louisville last December.

@allmannerofthings We have a cousin living in Toronto. Thank goodness for the internet and temperature converters! 24C is about 75F. That would be lovely!

@mmebouchon western Canada Is it humid where you are? Finally, yesterday there was no excessive heat warning as it was only supposed to get to 109F. It amazes me how different it feels when there is humidity.

@fraukazi Many years ago I admitted to myself that only I am responsible for what goes in my mouth. My dear late MIL was a food pusher but I was the one who put her yummy offerings in my trap door!

@1991court I have found through these challenges that it can take 2-3 days for my food choices to be reflected on the scale.

@DebCountsAll Thank you. I’m not sure what happened to the missing command.

@mthomas0228 I couldn’t go to sleep last night. I just lay there getting more angry at myself for getting angry! UGH!

@SharGetsHealthy We will be in Vancouver for 1 day at the end of August, cruising to Alaska.

@deepwoodslady CI/CO is not reliable. For one thing, all calories are not created equal.

@GrandmaJackie Awww, thank you. You’ve got this!!!

@no1racefan1 Hope you mopped those shingles in the bud!

@brightresolve Hope those fires are out or under control!

@sue_01 Hope you are okay!