Beachbody Support Group 2018

Options

Replies

• RollTideHusker
    RollTideHusker Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Few setbacks but feeling better. Tomorrow starts the last week of Gamma. I’m going to kick its butt. No setback is going to stop me! 😎

We can do this!!
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    “Body Beast Bulk Chest (& Tris)”=Done at the gym!!
    gonna start Asylum Vol. 1&2 hybrid tomorrow!!!
  • sophia162
    sophia162 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow I finish phase 1 of 80 Day Obsession!

Can the people who are further ahead tell me what I can expect for Phase 2?

I didn't think much of Phase 1 initially, but I have to admit: I invested in more dumbbells, upped the weights... and it's been kicking my butt.
  • 2bfitchick
    2bfitchick Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started the app and I’m using BB programs because they’re more convenient than going to a gym & I don’t have to worry about childcare ☺️. Doing the Pump/Combat hybrid now (going to try & do doubles) & will probably do P90x next. My goal is to decide what program I prefer & become a certified instructor.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 1 Athletic Performance Assessment & Relief "=Done!
    Effed up those agility heismans. Kept getting mixed up as to what knee was supposed to be up and where exactly my stupid feet were supposed to be.
    Did pull ups instead of push ups.
  • RollTideHusker
    Options
    @gam3rguy Just keep doing what you can!! From your posts, you workout pretty hard. You can get this down, too.

Week 4 Gamma started with Extreme Circuit. I got through it.

Keep sweating. Keep moving. You can do it!!
  • OTFOMOgirl
    OTFOMOgirl Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Did Shaun week today. Does anyone have a 30 day one? No hybrid or weekends. I really enjoyed it.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    @gam3rguy Just keep doing what you can!! From your posts, you workout pretty hard. You can get this down, too.

Week 4 Gamma started with Extreme Circuit. I got through it.

Keep sweating. Keep moving. You can do it!!

thanks. I did a LOT better with them today. maybe DON'T roll out of bed and into the agility ladder. :D

"Insanity: The Asylum Vol 2 X Trainer "=Done!
    Made it through those moving matrix push ups!!! Even my quads were burning!!!
  • RollTideHusker
    Options
    Ript Up DONE! That’s a great routine and I find it a bit fun. 🙂
  • iamMLH
    iamMLH Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! It's been a while since I've been on here, and I've slowly gone back to my original weight. I'm going to be jumping back into beachbody workouts and wanted to say hey! I travel a lot, and I'm thinking I may go for 22 Minute Hard Corps. I want something I can travel with since I spend a lot of time on the road.

• gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 1 Strength"=Done!
    "I'm gonna say it again...I'M NOT. MESSIN' WITCHOO. TODAY!"
  • RollTideHusker
    Options
    Today was Speed 3.0, but I substituted Beta Dynamic Core. That particular Speed is my least favorite of the entire T25 series (not hard or anything...I just don't like it). Gamma doesn't have a ton of Ab-type exercises in it, so I decided to go for a substitute. It was harder than I remember, too...or my ab area isn't in as quite as good shape lol. Tomorrow back to Gamma workouts!

Keep on pushing everyone. B)
  • kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    The doctor said I can stretch now! #woohoo

(Backstory: I was involved in a car accident on the 30th of May and had to cancel all physical activity. Being a huge Shaun T/Joel Freeman fan, you know that was devastating for me :/ )

But now, I've been upgraded to stretching, so I've decided to knock that out with PiYo! Who else is doing PiYo and how are you liking it so far?

• gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 1 Speed & Agility/Vol 2 Off Day Stretch"=Done!
  • RollTideHusker
    Options
    Pyramid is DONE! That’s a great, and tough, workout!
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    kenyainez wrote: »

(Backstory: I was involved in a car accident on the 30th of May and had to cancel all physical activity. Being a huge Shaun T/Joel Freeman fan, you know that was devastating for me :/ )

But now, I've been upgraded to stretching, so I've decided to knock that out with PiYo! Who else is doing PiYo and how are you liking it so far?

I did PiYo back in the fall. I would not consider it "stretching". It's more like yoga/pilates hybrid with lots of lunges. Make sure that is ok with your doctor.
    Today I did T25 core speed
  • RollTideHusker
    Options
    I got through Extreme Circuit today. This was week 4 of Gamma. The calendar that comes with it has a modified month. I’m going to start that next week.

Keep moving everyone!! 😎
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 2 Championship + Fit Test"=Done!

“Your amazing trainer is tired as Hell right now”...LOL!!!

I lost count of my rounds at the end. maybe 6-ish good ones...and a few where I royally buggered the sequence.
  • crymil1227
    crymil1227 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    HI All! I am new to MFP and am a huge Beach Body fan. Right now I am doing a T25 and Chalene Extreme Hybrid. I am normally a runner but I am stuck in a rut so trying to get out of that! Hoping Beach Body can help!
  • kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    kenyainez wrote: »

I did PiYo back in the fall. I would not consider it "stretching". It's more like yoga/pilates hybrid with lots of lunges. Make sure that is ok with your doctor.
    Today I did T25 core speed

Hi DancingMoosie,

Thanks for your reply. When he said I can do stretching, I asked about Yoga (with 3 Week Yoga Retreat in mind) and he said yes to that. But still, I'll show him with PiYo looks like when I go there again next week (I have BOD on my phone) just to be on the safe side. :)