Beachbody Support Group 2018

Options

Replies

• gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    Rugged Maniac=Done!
    ‘Bout 40 minutes, give or take. ZERO failed obstacles!

• mrschwarten
    mrschwarten Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all!! I know I'm a little late to the game but I'm in! I love bb workouts and I've done a lot of the programs...p90x, p9px2, p90x3, insanity, Chalean extreme, body beast, hard corps 22, 21 day fix....some I did the whole program and others I've only dabbled in it. Im meeting with a friend today to borrow her hammer and chisel, and I'll be starting tomorrow!! My husband gets back from deployment in three months so I gotta kick it into gear to get smokin'! 😝 great job everyone, let's keep up the good work!!!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 1 Relief"=Done!
    followed by cutting the stupid grass. wretched chore. not gonna do much else today other than taking my dog out for a Pokémon hunt later!
  • MrsKato1021
    MrsKato1021 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    started 80DO this week on day 5 today...anyone else doing 80DO?
  • New_Heavens_Earth
    New_Heavens_Earth Posts: 610 Member
    Options

Yes I'm on Day 40. But I also mix in other workouts.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 1 Upper Elite"=Done!
    that's a tough one. figured I'd start with 20's. I kept them all the way through. weird how something I'd ordinarily call a "warm up weight" had me burning out from beginning to end!
  • sophia162
    sophia162 Posts: 115 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options

I just finished week 2 of Phase 2 and I gotta say, it gets more challenging (and dynamic) as it moves along = )

The key, I think, is to have an appropriate set of dumbbells. That will allow you to use weights that really defy you in each exercise. I have loadable ones, which are a bit of a hassle because of the time I spend between sets adding/removing discs... but it's what I have. And I'm progressing on whta I can lift.

The other key is form. It's great to have a mirror or someone who can watch you and check you're doing things right. Otherwise, pay attention to all her tips, especially regarding knees and low back.

The wretched loops I don't quiiite get a kick out of. Don't feel 'em much. But I trust that they're doing their thang.

And there's not much cardio in this, which is the only downfall I see... but that's only because I tend to be the type that needs to move her danged 4$$ to see better/faster results. So I just incorporate it on my own, on the side.

I don't follow the meal plan, I just create a sensible diet on my own. (Deficit, mindful of protein, wide variety of nutrients, eat when it's convenient for me, treats here and there, etc.)

I've leaned out and I'm becoming more defined, people actually tell me so = )

Good luck!!
  • kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Back from my doctor, I'm PiYo Approved!!!! I start tonight!
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    kenyainez wrote: »
    Back from my doctor, I'm PiYo Approved!!!! I start tonight!

I hope you like it. Do you own the DVD set? I borrowed it from the library a couple times.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 2 Power Legs"=Done!
    I swapped out the stupid band for ankle weights. I also used a sandbag instead of a dumbbell.
  • RollTideHusker
    RollTideHusker Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I started the modified Gamma month, by modifying yesterday’s workout. It was Speed 3, but I decided to do Alpha Lower Focus instead. I just don’t like Speed 3. Love Speed 1 & 2, but I just can’t force myself to do 3.

Today was Ript Up. I nailed it.

Keep moving 😎
  • jwcannon70
    jwcannon70 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I did Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit today. I struggled with it so bad. I only got four hours sleep because of a horrible day of work. I am hoping that is the reason for it being so difficult today. I did it though so I am happy.
  • Mommytyme
    Mommytyme Posts: 61 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Started P90X Lean Program ( Core Synergistics ) this a.m. pls add me keep me inspired and accountable!
  • denisekangas
    denisekangas Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am doing the 80 Days of Obsession. I also started the new Lift4 program which is only 4 days per week.
    I love Beachbody so much I just signed up to be a team coach.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 2 Back & 6 Pack"=Done!
  • RollTideHusker
    Options
    Extreme Circuit DONE! I pushed myself and my muscles are jello.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 1 Vertical Plyo"=Done!
  • RollTideHusker
    Options
    Today was the Pyramid. Nailed it 🙂 I still have to modify but I keep moving.

Let’s do this everyone!! 😎
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    Done: TurboFire 45 EZ, Stretch 10, insanity cardio abs.
    Later: walk, lap swim.
  • MrsKato1021
    MrsKato1021 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am doing the 80 Days of Obsession. I also started the new Lift4 program which is only 4 days per week.
    I love Beachbody so much I just signed up to be a team coach.

I am doing 80D0 also, how do you like the lift program with it?