If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    edited August 2018
    JennJ323 wrote: »
    cheese fries! specifically Outback Steakhouse cheese fries with lots of ranch!

4sjuituaxtmm.jpg

I could go for their blooming onion

But I'm still holding out for nachos this weekend.
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Sushi 🍣 sushi 🍣 sushi 🍣 and a side order of fries 😬😬 but I guess that salad and plain shrimp will have to do!
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    Country fried steak with cream gravy, loaded mashed potato, and about 70 of the rolls with butter from Texas Roadhouse. Oh and some steamed veggies to make it "healthy" /smirk
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    edited August 2018
    kami3006 wrote: »
    I had a severe stomach bug a few months back and the last thing I ate before it hit was bacon. I haven't been able to eat or even smell it since. :(
    I might have bad news for you, I had a stomach virus as a child. The food my mother was cooking dinner to this day I can not smell that food without getting nauseated. It has been over 35 years.
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    pinuplove wrote: »
    *Heavy breathing*

This whole thread is heavy breathing :laugh:

For real!
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    DoubleUbea wrote: »
    I had a severe stomach bug a few months back and the last thing I ate before it hit was bacon. I haven't been able to eat or even smell it since. :(
    I might have bad news for you, I had a stomach virus as a child. The food my mother was cooking dinner to this day I can not smell that food without getting nauseated. It has been over 35 years.

Yeah I figure it’ll be at least a few years if ever. I had it happen once with lasagna and it was about five years before that passed. I’m choosing to be optimistic.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    tmp_7gkNNS_232d5d8556079d90_71471_XXX_v1.jpg

Ready for fall foods to get my hands on another jar of this!

051651093644.png
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Iberian black footed ham with a fine cheese and olives.....
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    All the pizza, fries, peanut butter, cookie butter, and pretty much every dessert around.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    DoubleUbea wrote: »

Yeah I figure it’ll be at least a few years if ever. I had it happen once with lasagna and it was about five years before that passed. I’m choosing to be optimistic.

Same thing happened to me with green olives. The thought and sight of them nauseated me for years but I have recently started to eat them again after about 10 years LOL.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    I was looking at the limited time offer of birthday cake mini donuts- and thought immediately of this thread- teehee- the "If only I could " thread