The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Hey middle agers it's been awhile since I checked in. We have had two vacations in two weeks and just got home yesterday. I'm ready for rest and relaxation so I think I might find an exercise video and workout. Why not right?
  • EliteCoachKal
    EliteCoachKal Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm Kal, I'm 38 and thanks to some minor changes in my mindset I've radically transformed my life and my body. Down 140 lbs so far and currently in the best shape of my life. I've realized over the course of my journey that my purpose in life is to conquer my weight issues and to help/support others to do the same.
    Please add and connect with me!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    harryt5962 wrote: »
    I am 62 and recently retired, have high cholesterol, blood pressure rising, fibromyalgia and I have gained 30 lbs since moving to Fl. three years ago. I’ve also had issues with alcohol ,but I am fighting back. I’ve been sober for 3 1/2 years, and by using this app I’m losing weight. And just trying to enjoy family friends and life. 😍

Well done on your 3.5 yrs Harry and your weight
    loss 👍
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Options
    harryt5962 wrote: »
    I am 62 and recently retired, have high cholesterol, blood pressure rising, fibromyalgia and I have gained 30 lbs since moving to Fl. three years ago. I’ve also had issues with alcohol ,but I am fighting back. I’ve been sober for 3 1/2 years, and by using this app I’m losing weight. And just trying to enjoy family friends and life. 😍

Good for you on losing weight and your sobriety -- hats off to you!
  • naliphon
    naliphon Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    dkjk1105 wrote: »
    Good morning! Back on schedule this week. Gym at 5am. Who else is an early bird with their workouts?
    4:30am, best part is done by 5:30 and wide awake (most days) :smile:

Have a great week people.

WOW. U go guys!! I'm def not an early bird. Evening work outs for me :)
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    TheCKIrwin wrote: »
    Hello everyone! I'm Kal, I'm 38 and thanks to some minor changes in my mindset I've radically transformed my life and my body. Down 140 lbs so far and currently in the best shape of my life. I've realized over the course of my journey that my purpose in life is to conquer my weight issues and to help/support others to do the same.

Wow congrats way to go
  • naliphon
    Options
    Good morning! Back on schedule this week. Gym at 5am. Who else is an early bird with their workouts?

😆
    sjg3aqzhtw95.png

I'll take coffee too ;)
  • naliphon
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »

Wow congrats way to go

Well DOne!! Keep going :wink:
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Options

Holy cow -- hats off to you, and keep it up!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Good evening peeps! Hope you had a great day!
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Morning all!
  • AnneParker1981
    AnneParker1981 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me AnneParker1981
  • bigrichieAF28
    bigrichieAF28 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Morning! It's the early bird again. Hope everyone hit their daily goals yesterday. Crush it today!
  • anandbaid
    anandbaid Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am 42 and still very youung. Don't dare to call me middle aged. 😀😀😀 n4rm9onozev7.jpg
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday all you M agers .Lets get them workouts in . Good luck all
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Ralphone wrote: »
    Happy Tuesday all you M agers .Lets get them workouts in . Good luck all

Good morning Ralph, I hope you have a great day ☺
  • dkjk1105
    dkjk1105 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Good morning all. Have a great day.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps!
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Good morning. Really hot, really humid. Carpe diem.
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    naliphon wrote: »
    dkjk1105 wrote: »
    4:30am, best part is done by 5:30 and wide awake (most days) :smile:

Have a great week people.

WOW. U go guys!! I'm def not an early bird. Evening work outs for me :)

Evening workouts for me too, but not because I'm not an early bird. I'm up early, but my body doesn't cooperate with my mind so early in the morning. Wish it did though.