JUST GIVE ME 10 Days - Round 49

Options

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,898 Member
    Options
    @jaccimc63 At 68 years, 61”, and sedentary, my Garmin has my calories at 1340. I think you may need to increase your calories a bit. And...

As crazy as this thing sounds, it works. A neighbor loaned me his and I did the adjustment twice in a row and the vertigo was gone. It isn’t cheap but it’s so worth it IMHO.
    http://www.dizzyfix.com

@taxgirl1 You have inspired me with your step challenge. I am a slug. I have gotten up twice when my Vivofit chirped today and run laps around the coffee table. We’re going to the movies today but I will have to make up for that sedentary period!

@biketheworld That popcorn smell is so tempting! It scares me!!
  • jaccimc63
    jaccimc63 Posts: 1,743 Member
    Options
    @ssswish65 , @denswrex -Thank you for your encouragement. People like you are why I've stayed on this challenge even though the last couple rounds have not been great.

@jerier -I normally don't eat too many pre-packaged foods, but I did have a Lean Pocket for lunch a couple times this past week. I stayed well below my sodium levels those days, but maybe the other junk is having an effect on me too. Thank you for the advice.

@VermontDan -I started feeling the dizziness about 4 weeks ago. It was just like I had experienced years before...when I rolled over in bed in the morning, the whole room spun. I had completed the Epley exercises at home last time and they worked pretty quickly in resolving the issue, so I started them again. The trick is, you have to know which ear is causing the issue to perform the correct exercise. I guessed wrong this time. I got so bad last week I went to the Dr. and he did the BPPV test on me and saw it was my left ear causing the issue. I've started the exercises again, only doing it the correct way. I am feeling better, but bending over can sometimes cause an issue for me. If I don't straighten up soon though, I'll mention your diagnosis. Thank you for the information.
  • jaccimc63
    jaccimc63 Posts: 1,743 Member
    Options
    @quiltingjaine - I just ordered it. I'm always wondering if I'm doing the positions correctly and I think this will really help. Thank you!
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 11,051 Member
    Options

Thanks so much for the facebook video. I am post menopausal but there was still info in there for me too. It really explained a lot! All women should see this! Men too, actually! It is just 13 minutes long and moves along quickly but EXTREMELY INFORMATIVE. Thanks, yet again, for more informational and inspiring recommendations!

• tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options