August 2018 Running Challenge

Replies

• PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Elise4270 wrote: »
    @PastorVincent dew claws are like thumbs on some dog breeds and i believe all cats. On dogs they are often removed since there is the risk of them getting caught and torn off. On dogs, i dont think theres even a bone in there. Cats on the other "hand" 😂have fully functional dew claws. Google can show you a pic if interested.

Soooooo ummm "dew claws up" like a thumbs up then?
  • LaDispute57
    LaDispute57 Posts: 371 Member
    @amymoreorless You are knocking down some solid mileage! Kudos and respect!
  • LaDispute57
    @PastorVincent dew claws are like thumbs on some dog breeds and i believe all cats. On dogs they are often removed since there is the risk of them getting caught and torn off. On dogs, i dont think theres even a bone in there. Cats on the other "hand" 😂have fully functional dew claws. Google can show you a pic if interested.

I dew believe you got it.
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member

I dew believe you got it.

You know - by bailing out on Two face - you will not get this bag of Berry Tailwinds...
  • LaDispute57
    You know - by bailing out on Two face - you will not get this bag of Berry Tailwinds...

Oh... that's harsh man... even for a pastor. o:)
  • workaholic_nurse
    workaholic_nurse Posts: 727 Member
    AlphaHowls wrote: »

All time that I am not running or at work, I spend at home on yard work, house work, caring for my mother. Ok, I have bored all enough.....

Bored? Are you kidding me? Exhausted from thinking about your schedule - yes. Bored - no. In AWE - yes.

This, holy cow woman you really are a super star!
  • shanaber
    shanaber Posts: 6,384 Member
    AlphaHowls wrote: »

All time that I am not running or at work, I spend at home on yard work, house work, caring for my mother. Ok, I have bored all enough.....

Bored? Are you kidding me? Exhausted from thinking about your schedule - yes. Bored - no. In AWE - yes.

This, holy cow woman you really are a super star!

Yep @AlphaHowls these are exactly what I was thinking too! Wow!!
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    @AlphaHowls you make me look lazy