New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    lsiwuoep5x9l.jpg
    Wasnt bad nice in spicey I feel like it would of been better if they used the stouffer mac and cheese recipe lol

I take this back the chicken was pretty gross and the cheese was a cheap tasting cheese sauce I hope stouffer makes their own version SOON
  • vnb_208
    Options
    https://clark.com/news/aldi-new-items-2018-expansion/

I can't wait for aldis new products!!
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Also in case any of you want to join... https://www.questnutrition.com/pages/quest-squad

Quest has something that you can join and complete activities to earn free products. Not sure how many products you can actually get or how worth it it is but I signed up to check it out.

Signing up is totally worth it! They send me stuff all the time. I’ve gotten coupons for free pizzas, free shirts and tank tops, and they sent me a free box of the Maple Waffle Bars last week. They have competitions and stuff for more freebies every once in a while too.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Also in case any of you want to join... https://www.questnutrition.com/pages/quest-squad

Quest has something that you can join and complete activities to earn free products. Not sure how many products you can actually get or how worth it it is but I signed up to check it out.

Signing up is totally worth it! They send me stuff all the time. I’ve gotten coupons for free pizzas, free shirts and tank tops, and they sent me a free box of the Maple Waffle Bars last week. They have competitions and stuff for more freebies every once in a while too.

WOW!! A whole box?! That is awesome, I can't believe I never knew about this! Thanks for letting us know it's worth it.
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options

WOW!! A whole box?! That is awesome, I can't believe I never knew about this! Thanks for letting us know it's worth it.

Yeah! It was a full 12ct. I was pretty surprised. I’m just supposed to take a picture of myself enjoying them and tag Quest on Facebook or something in return. In any case, I’m more than happy to do that if a company’s willing to send me good freebies like that.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    lsiwuoep5x9l.jpg
    Wasnt bad nice in spicey I feel like it would of been better if they used the stouffer mac and cheese recipe lol

That’s a shame it wasn’t good, it LOOKS like it would’ve been delicious!!! I’m anticipating the fajita review, that’s the one I REALLY want to try that’s easier to fit in since it has less calories
  • hgycta
    Options

Wow for all the emails I signed up for and being in Quest Labs before I can’t believe I didn’t hear anything about this until you two posted it!!! How did you guys find out about it?!
  • vnb_208
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »

Wow for all the emails I signed up for and being in Quest Labs before I can’t believe I didn’t hear anything about this until you two posted it!!! How did you guys find out about it?!

What's entailed ? Do I have to keep my facebook active?
  • hgycta
    Options
    For those who posted about these bars earlier, Amazon is going to have another lightning deal on them :) I might do it this time!
    2q939vttwb34.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    For those who posted about these bars earlier, Amazon is going to have another lightning deal on them :) I might do it this time!
    2q939vttwb34.jpeg

Me! I messaged you about them. I actually still have a bar I would send you if you want to try. I didn't like them at all.
  • hgycta
    edited August 2018
    Options
    2q939vttwb34.jpeg

Me! I messaged you about them. I actually still have a bar I would send you if you want to try. I didn't like them at all.

GEEZ I never even saw that message until now, thanks for bringing that to my attention!!!! I always forget to check messages because I get notifications when I’m doing something and they go away on me! :( I just responded! I LOVE erythritol so I’m sure I’ll like them a lot more!!
  • kellymccrea1
    kellymccrea1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Since we all seem to agree that enlightened chocolate peanut butter is the best low cal ice cream around, let me say this. I bought the bars instead of the pint this week, they are gone! My mom had some and loved them and I have to say, the bar had a much better peanut butter/ice cream ratio, you got a swirl through out all of it. You get peanut butter in every single bite. Needless to say, I think I will be buying that one in bars from now on.

y0ltzg59m1po.jpg

That’s so funny you just posted about these, because my local store that sells Enlightened only has about 6 pint flavors, none of which are chocolate peanut butter. But they have different flavors of the bars and they do have the choc pb. I just tend to not like eating bars as much. There’s something about eating with a spoon for me. So what I have been doing is buying the chocolate peanut butter bars taking two or three of them or maybe all four and putting them in a bowl. Then I microwave it for about 15 to 20 seconds and eat it like I would a pint. It’s the same price for a box of bars as a pint and also almost the same calories.
  • kellymccrea1
    kellymccrea1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Since we all seem to agree that enlightened chocolate peanut butter is the best low cal ice cream around, let me say this. I bought the bars instead of the pint this week, they are gone! My mom had some and loved them and I have to say, the bar had a much better peanut butter/ice cream ratio, you got a swirl through out all of it. You get peanut butter in every single bite. Needless to say, I think I will be buying that one in bars from now on.

y0ltzg59m1po.jpg

I have the chocolate peanut butter pint at least 2-3 times a week, and just finished another before reading this. Personally I am already more than satisfied with the peanut butter to chocolate ratio -- there's SO MUCH peanut butter swirls already!!! Are you suggesting there's even MORE in the bars???
    If there is, I saw these flavor bars in Giant just the other day... I might have to go back ASAP!

There probably is a little bit more peanut butter in them because each bar is 100 cal which would make the whole box 400 cal. And I think the pint is 360 cal right?
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Options

y0ltzg59m1po.jpg

I have the chocolate peanut butter pint at least 2-3 times a week, and just finished another before reading this. Personally I am already more than satisfied with the peanut butter to chocolate ratio -- there's SO MUCH peanut butter swirls already!!! Are you suggesting there's even MORE in the bars???
    If there is, I saw these flavor bars in Giant just the other day... I might have to go back ASAP!

There probably is a little bit more peanut butter in them because each bar is 100 cal which would make the whole box 400 cal. And I think the pint is 360 cal right?

No, the bars are 90 calories each so they're still 360 for 4 of them! Which would equal a pint. I find with the pints the chunks are bigger but there are less, I usually save them for last, with the bars, it's thinner but it's worked evenly throughout The whole bar. Like how a jelly roll would be if that makes sense. Plus, I can eat two bars instead of cutting a pint in half which is what I do sometimes. Try it, you'll see what you think. I'd love to hear your thoughts. And for some reason, when I eat the bar, I feel like I've had more of it than I would if I ate one serving from a pint, I've only ever eaten half a pint, never one serving. That's probably just psychological though, like eating off a smaller plate. Lol
  • hgycta
    Options

y0ltzg59m1po.jpg

That’s so funny you just posted about these, because my local store that sells Enlightened only has about 6 pint flavors, none of which are chocolate peanut butter. But they have different flavors of the bars and they do have the choc pb. I just tend to not like eating bars as much. There’s something about eating with a spoon for me. So what I have been doing is buying the chocolate peanut butter bars taking two or three of them or maybe all four and putting them in a bowl. Then I microwave it for about 15 to 20 seconds and eat it like I would a pint. It’s the same price for a box of bars as a pint and also almost the same calories.

I DO THE SAME THING WHENEVER I CANT FIND THE PINTS!!!! Thought for sure I was the only one!!

y0ltzg59m1po.jpg

No, the bars are 90 calories each so they're still 360 for 4 of them! Which would equal a pint. I find with the pints the chunks are bigger but there are less, I usually save them for last, with the bars, it's thinner but it's worked evenly throughout The whole bar. Like how a jelly roll would be if that makes sense. Plus, I can eat two bars instead of cutting a pint in half which is what I do sometimes. Try it, you'll see what you think. I'd love to hear your thoughts. And for some reason, when I eat the bar, I feel like I've had more of it than I would if I ate one serving from a pint, I've only ever eaten half a pint, never one serving. That's probably just psychological though, like eating off a smaller plate. Lol

That was super insightful, thank you! I LOVE how thick the chunks are but I think thinner more dispersed swirls of it might be fun for a change! I’ll keep an eye out, thanks so much!
  • vnb_208
    Options
    mbaker566 wrote: »
    i am in love with the kettlecorn oreos.
    so i have none in my house because i will eat them all

i LOVE kettlecorn thats why I havent bought the oreos I'm sure I would eat the entire package in ONE SITTING :#
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    For anyone who likes Space Ice Cream:

http://sevafoods.com/shop/

oz4b5k2fzjjc.png

Maybe I'm just going crazy (or already am) but I could have sworn you posted about this company before on here!

I could be wrong though, I've totally dreamed about freeze dried ice cream before...

If only it were cheaper I would never stop eating it... When I began logging it was just about the ONLY thing I really enjoyed that wasn't super high in calories when I went to log it! If I remember correctly the Astronaut Foods neapolitan flavor was only around 120 calories for the package which isn't bad AT ALL. I can't imagine the potential if a company like Halo Top made a freeze dried version of their ice creams *cough cough* >.> <3

Actually just found out about this company! There's a similar one called Kosmik, though haha. I just love space ice cream :D
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    Sallyw2004 wrote: »
    5md8b7rxe77e.png Interesting

I saw those online and they look interesting. Let us know if you try them!

Tried all the products this company offers at Expo in March. Really nothing special about it. And loaded with additives. Really funky aftertaste as well.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited August 2018
    Options
    84njwchlx6a0.jpeg
    lmi8471bu41u.jpeg
    53kvxp16wsao.jpeg
    @pancakerunner thanks for letting us know won’t be buying lol

I know others posted and these aren’t new but I don’t think I posted how much I love the butter cereal. Look at that huge chunk of nutter butter goodness. 10/10 just delicious. I loveee when cereal has powdery flavoring. Probably the best peanut butter cereal I’ve had.