New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    @pancakerunner thanks for letting us know won’t be buying lol

I know others posted and these aren’t new but I don’t think I posted how much I love the butter cereal. Look at that huge chunk of nutter butter goodness. 10/10 just delicious. I loveee when cereal has powdery flavoring. Probably the best peanut butter cereal I’ve had.

its so much better without milk!
  • Scubagirl713
    Scubagirl713 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Speaking of coffee... :o

cb5lfk699iu0.jpg

I was on their Kickstarter and got 4 dozen for under $1 each. Figured that would last a while. WRONG. These are sooo good. Especially the mocha!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,597 Member
    Options
    84njwchlx6a0.jpeg
    lmi8471bu41u.jpeg
    53kvxp16wsao.jpeg

I know others posted and these aren’t new but I don’t think I posted how much I love the butter cereal. Look at that huge chunk of nutter butter goodness. 10/10 just delicious. I loveee when cereal has powdery flavoring. Probably the best peanut butter cereal I’ve had.

Oh man, I wanted to like the nutter butter cereal but maybe it was the powder that gave me heartburny/indigestiony feelings. At least it kept me from taking unlogged handfuls upon handfuls at one time from the box. :)
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I had this today for lunch. Not good! The chicken was hard and it felt like I was eating cardboard! Not getting again! 212608f6-114a-463c-ab92-0cac0caf9454_1.e1ee334a37385643c16d6ae7a3a407c6.jpeg?odnHeight=215&odnWidth=215&odnBg=FFFFFF
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    84njwchlx6a0.jpeg
    lmi8471bu41u.jpeg
    53kvxp16wsao.jpeg

I DIDN'T KNOW IT HAD THE NUTTER BUTTER FILLING INSIDE IT. Ok, my cereal closet is getting crammed, I need you guys to choose which one is worth getting the most out of these:
    Cold Stone Creamery Our Strawberry Blonde Cereal, Peanut Butter Cocoa Pebbles, or this Nutter Butter cereal... I LOVE peanut butter...
    Speaking of coffee... :o

cb5lfk699iu0.jpg

I was on their Kickstarter and got 4 dozen for under $1 each. Figured that would last a while. WRONG. These are sooo good. Especially the mocha!

Uh oh... I'm in big trouble! How many calories/caffeine are in each one, do you know?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    jgiokwiz26e7.jpeg
    I’m not a huge cereal eater but the nutter butter was pretty solid, I liked it. But as for peanut butter flavor it was the same as Reese’s Puffs minus the chocolate so for that reason it’s not something I would choose again when I can just buy Reese’s Puffs... the chocolate rounds it out, after all!

Strawberry blonde I vote !!!! That one is amazing. You already tried the nutter butter. But for some reason it looks and tastes even better than when it first came out LOL. But really it is amazing especially if you like pb so if you forgot how good they are it’s between that and strawberry blonde.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Also in case any of you want to join... https://www.questnutrition.com/pages/quest-squad

Quest has something that you can join and complete activities to earn free products. Not sure how many products you can actually get or how worth it it is but I signed up to check it out.

Signing up is totally worth it! They send me stuff all the time. I’ve gotten coupons for free pizzas, free shirts and tank tops, and they sent me a free box of the Maple Waffle Bars last week. They have competitions and stuff for more freebies every once in a while too.

I clicked the link, but I must not be able to sign up.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    lsiwuoep5x9l.jpg
    Wasnt bad nice in spicey I feel like it would of been better if they used the stouffer mac and cheese recipe lol

That’s a shame it wasn’t good, it LOOKS like it would’ve been delicious!!! I’m anticipating the fajita review, that’s the one I REALLY want to try that’s easier to fit in since it has less calories

nashville-hot-fried-chicken-91660.png

Anyone try this yet?
  • hgycta
    Options
    jgiokwiz26e7.jpeg
    I’m not a huge cereal eater but the nutter butter was pretty solid, I liked it. But as for peanut butter flavor it was the same as Reese’s Puffs minus the chocolate so for that reason it’s not something I would choose again when I can just buy Reese’s Puffs... the chocolate rounds it out, after all!

Strawberry blonde I vote !!!! That one is amazing. You already tried the nutter butter. But for some reason it looks and tastes even better than when it first came out LOL. But really it is amazing especially if you like pb so if you forgot how good they are it’s between that and strawberry blonde.

LOL oh my goodness, I can’t ever keep track of what I tried and didn’t try!!!! I wasn’t crazy enough about it to get it again, but I never got any chunks of peanut butter like you did — maybe they all sank to the bottom on my and my brother got them or maybe they did change the recipe!!! I’ll be looking for that strawberry blonde cereal though!

I tried the Flapjacked pb&j mighty muffin tonight as a dessert because I was too impatient to wait for Sunday breakfast. Not nearly as good as I remember their muffins! Tons of mix ins, but the flavor was lacking. Not sweet at all and the pea protein gave it a funky taste I don’t remember noticing before? I could finish it but it’s certainly not worth 230 calories, I could’ve had Halo top for a little more than that and been way happier >.<
    9fung1fzk75c.jpeg
    49l5h8st0lb3.jpeg

• kellymccrea1
    kellymccrea1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Since we all seem to agree that enlightened chocolate peanut butter is the best low cal ice cream around, let me say this. I bought the bars instead of the pint this week, they are gone! My mom had some and loved them and I have to say, the bar had a much better peanut butter/ice cream ratio, you got a swirl through out all of it. You get peanut butter in every single bite. Needless to say, I think I will be buying that one in bars from now on.

y0ltzg59m1po.jpg

I have the chocolate peanut butter pint at least 2-3 times a week, and just finished another before reading this. Personally I am already more than satisfied with the peanut butter to chocolate ratio -- there's SO MUCH peanut butter swirls already!!! Are you suggesting there's even MORE in the bars???
    If there is, I saw these flavor bars in Giant just the other day... I might have to go back ASAP!

There probably is a little bit more peanut butter in them because each bar is 100 cal which would make the whole box 400 cal. And I think the pint is 360 cal right?

No, the bars are 90 calories each so they're still 360 for 4 of them! Which would equal a pint. I find with the pints the chunks are bigger but there are less, I usually save them for last, with the bars, it's thinner but it's worked evenly throughout The whole bar. Like how a jelly roll would be if that makes sense. Plus, I can eat two bars instead of cutting a pint in half which is what I do sometimes. Try it, you'll see what you think. I'd love to hear your thoughts. And for some reason, when I eat the bar, I feel like I've had more of it than I would if I ate one serving from a pint, I've only ever eaten half a pint, never one serving. That's probably just psychological though, like eating off a smaller plate. Lol

3p26tnjloa98.jpeg

Maybe they’ve updated and raised the calorie count a bit?

• Noreenmarie1234
    edited August 2018
    Options
    @hgycta I don’t think they do I think I just had a bunch of clumps in my box because the last time I got them they didn’t have clumps of goodness. I think I got an extra “seasoned” batch. LOL

Also tried the chips ahoy one because my store had all the cookie cereals on sale for 1.50 and I couldn’t resist. I have way too many cereal boxes open it’s embarrssing lol. They were right it’s basically exactly like Cookie Crisp and not worth buying if you are wanting to try something new unless it’s on super sale lol.

It was a lot more chocolately and cookie like though. It has more of a brown sugar flavor. Cookie Crisp is really dry and smooth but these have a brown sugar like brushing on them which made them a lot better. I don’t really like Cookie Crisp much because I find it pretty boring but this was like a better version of it. I liked it dry better and it makes for a nice snack 1.5c is only 180 cal. vdqnzxrm51j5.jpeg
    u1xzji4dhldr.jpeg

Wow I didn’t realize I got so up close and personal in these pics lol, but I wanted to show the texture is different from Cookie Crisp.
  • hgycta
    Options
    @hgycta I don’t think they do I think I just had a bunch of clumps in my box because the last time I got them they didn’t have clumps of goodness. I think I got an extra “seasoned” batch. LOL

Also tried the chips ahoy one because my store had all the cookie cereals on sale for 1.50 and I couldn’t resist. I have way too many cereal boxes open it’s embarrssing lol. They were right it’s basically exactly like Cookie Crisp and not worth buying if you are wanting to try something new unless it’s on super sale lol.

It was a lot more chocolately and cookie like though. It has more of a brown sugar flavor. Cookie Crisp is really dry and smooth but these have a brown sugar like brushing on them which made them a lot better. I don’t really like Cookie Crisp much because I find it pretty boring but this was like a better version of it. I liked it dry better and it makes for a nice snack 1.5c is only 180 cal. vdqnzxrm51j5.jpeg
    u1xzji4dhldr.jpeg

Wow I didn’t realize I got so up close and personal in these pics lol, but I wanted to show the texture is different from Cookie Crisp.

That looks like a chocolate cookie Cookie Crisp cereal, not like the other pictures I’ve seen of the chips ahoy cereal! I have a feeling you just got lucky with these boxes, and if I go to the store I’ll get something not nearly as good!!!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    These look interesting gajr1720qgpf.jpeg
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I don't get this. New and old? I'm going to message them on Facebook and ask. They only had one box of the 100 calorie ones which have more fat than the 90 calorie ones so I assumed it was more peanut butter. In any case. I bought the 100 calorie ones for fear of the others having less peanut butter. Lol. In reality it's only 10 calories difference. I'll take a pic of the bar when I open one.

3ybbce6v92rd.jpg
  • vnb_208
    Options
    Mine are 90pqw8fmz3955e.jpg
  • vnb_208
    Options
    Where are all the enlightned?5o1omxudqjnf.jpg
  • vnb_208
    Options
    I don't get this. New and old? I'm going to message them on Facebook and ask. They only had one box of the 100 calorie ones which have more fat than the 90 calorie ones so I assumed it was more peanut butter. In any case. I bought the 100 calorie ones for fear of the others having less peanut butter. Lol. In reality it's only 10 calories difference. I'll take a pic of the bar when I open one.

3ybbce6v92rd.jpg

3.99 mine was 4.69 on sale
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Is the Cold Stone Creamery Birthday Cake cereal worth purchasing?
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    Where are all the enlightned?5o1omxudqjnf.jpg

Either people are really picking up on it or there's an issue with the distributor.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options

3ybbce6v92rd.jpg

3.99 mine was 4.69 on sale

It's just new packaging. Same product, I'm guessing. Thought they phased out the old packaging last year haha.

All Enlightened products were on sale 2 for $6 last week at a store near me. :o