What is your "Petty" Reason to Lose Weight?

Options

Replies

• MsMaeFlowers
    MsMaeFlowers Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    miss_boof wrote: »
    I've spent the summer building a Thor Ragnarok cosplay for myself. I've promised myself I will it be a chubby Thor! My event is August 31 and mymotivation all summer has been to be a Sexy Thor!! I'm down 22 pounds and still 20 days left!!!

Cosplay info: I have uv sensitive contacts in and installed black light LEDs into the helmet. So when I turn on the blacklights my eyes light up like lightning. Also installed mini flashing lights throughout the entire cosplay.

Can't wait for sexy Thor!!!!

I love this! You're awesome and you will be sexy either way!
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    shawna1123 wrote: »
    My petty reason is so I can cut my hair to my shoulders. I don’t think shorter will look good on me until I’m thinner. It’s stupid but yeah that’s my pettiness.

Perception is everything, I felt my hair at shoulder length made me look thinner. I had an angled bob, shorter in the back and longer down to the front. Unfortunately my hubby really doesn't like me in short hair so I have let it grow out again. One day I will have short hair again.
  • cultonmike
    cultonmike Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    smantha32 wrote: »
    cultonmike wrote: »
    My reason is I am depressed, wife has cheated and I don't have the heart to kick my children's mother out of the house nor do I wish the kids to be out of my life. She doesn't want to work things out, I have hit rock bottom, been there for some time now and ready to pick myself up. Been down this fitness path a few times and never really stuck it out, this time is different. I WILL ACCOMPLISH MY GOALS!

That's a pretty big reason. Not really petty. *hug*

Umm I hate mirrors? Lol thanks I know it's a big one
  • sramgirl
    sramgirl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I don’t want to be that stereotypical fat military spouse that sits at home and does nothing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ They have all kinds of cute names for us...Dependapotomus or Tricaratops to name a few. The more I can improve myself and avoid that sort of name calling the better!

Wow! I'm a vet's wife and I had no idea about that. One more reason for me to hit a healthy BMI. Good luck to you in your efforts!
  • FENIX37
    FENIX37 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Go faster