• ElC_76
    ElC_76 Posts: 3,054 Member
    JohnBarth wrote: »
    Pre-logged all of my meals for the weekend. None left for alcohol. :smile:

Great work! B) 👍 that a good way to do it!. Keep
    strong
  • Famof72015
    Famof72015 Posts: 393 Member
    Thank you everyone! Have a beautiful Saturday!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Following. I love reading everyone's stories. As do others. In fact, I'd half expected this to have become a group by now.
  • ElC_76
    Following. I love reading everyone's stories. As do others. In fact, I'd half expected this to have become a group by now.

Welcome,.. I think I saw u back in Feb, March thread. Good to see u again. We all need lots of support. It's a hefty task to break habits let alone alchohol.
    I enjoy it but I more the wiser from the lesson we have learned together from everyone's experiences.
    Julie was the and still is the best teacher I know out of Australia.. ;):smiley:
    Thanku u for making your presence known..xo
  • ElC_76
    Famof72015 wrote: »
    Thank you everyone! Have a beautiful Saturday!

You too. Good to hear from you.xo
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    I'm drained. My mother has had a set back on her cancer remission. It's taking everything I have to keep moving. I've not been moderating like I would like. I give in because I'm just so stressed. I'm still not surpassing 2-3 drinks a night on the days I drink, but it's been more nights a week than I like. I felt very overall unhealthy last night in bed. I know most of it is stress and not eating the healthy foods that I like to eat. My stomach is so nervous that I just want to fill it with anything I can find.

You all's little friend needs some prayers and warm wishes sent her way, if I can ask for that. <3

Sorry to hear that :(
  • klorben
    klorben Posts: 16 Member
    @forestdweller46 thank you!