What made you suddenly lose interest in someone you were pursuing?

Options

Replies

• Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    But....you guys said, communication solves EVERYTHING.

Why didn't you just communicate?

I don't believe communication solves everything, but it is certainly a good starting point. Admittedly, I'm not always the best communicator as I tend to hold things inside... but I do feel it is crucial for every type of relationship... romantic or otherwise
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options

I don't believe communication solves everything, but it is certainly a good starting point. Admittedly, I'm not always the best communicator as I tend to hold things inside... but I do feel it is crucial for every type of relationship... romantic or otherwise

That's true. She totally kept me inside.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    bhadbahabi wrote: »
    Bad kissers. This one guy just kept thrusting his tongue into my mouth like a wiener and I was not partial to it, not one bit.

I once "kissed" a girl who tilted her head back, closed her eyes, then simply opened her mouth and left it like that. . it was like trying to kiss someone while they were passed out in the dentist chair with that jaw-prop thing in their mouth. .

Dis me

But. . but. .why!?

I like a persistent man who can push through the unpleasantness in a relationship

It's not so much unpleasant as just plain yucky. . And people don't become better kissers. . It's like hoping someone's big feet to get smaller. .
  • SwannySez
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »

I think it's necessary to either figure out a solution, or to figure out if there is no solution, and time to move on. Either way, communicate.

Brings me to the other reason I'd lose interest. If she turns into a ghost. F that! I will lose all respect for someone who turns into a ghost.

Love never dies, bubbe. Love never dies.

tenor.gif?itemid=10517390
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »

I think it's necessary to either figure out a solution, or to figure out if there is no solution, and time to move on. Either way, communicate.

Brings me to the other reason I'd lose interest. If she turns into a ghost. F that! I will lose all respect for someone who turns into a ghost.

I knew there was someone you reminded me of Swanny.. it's Peter Griffin! :D
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Bad kissers. This one guy just kept thrusting his tongue into my mouth like a wiener and I was not partial to it, not one bit.

I once "kissed" a girl who tilted her head back, closed her eyes, then simply opened her mouth and left it like that. . it was like trying to kiss someone while they were passed out in the dentist chair with that jaw-prop thing in their mouth. .

Dis me

But. . but. .why!?

I like a persistent man who can push through the unpleasantness in a relationship

It's not so much unpleasant as just plain yucky. . And people don't become better kissers. . It's like hoping someone's big feet to get smaller. .

How is this possible? Is everyone born with a certain level of talent for kissing and that's all they and their partner can ever hope for, or expect?

I call shenanigans. No way this is true. People can get better at just about anything.

I think kissing has other pieces involved besides ability...thin lips/thick lips, big tongue/little tongue, funky teeth/ no teeth, previous partners kissing style...and those things can effect how compatible you are as a kisser...so maybe compatibility not ability
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options

Dis me

But. . but. .why!?

How is this possible? Is everyone born with a certain level of talent for kissing and that's all they and their partner can ever hope for, or expect?

I call shenanigans. No way this is true. People can get better at just about anything.

I think everyone has a style, and most people prefer their partner to have the same or similar style.
    People can adjust their style to suit their partner. But some people don't or won't adjust and they become the "bad kisser".
    Or they go in crazy from the beginning, and try to gnaw on your chin or something..... to me, that's a bad kisser. And there is no coming back from that.
    Options
    You feel it in his kiss... always in his kiss.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    You feel it in his kiss... always in his kiss.

That's where it is. Oh yeah

Gonna have that song stuck in my head now..... lol
  • SwannySez
    Options

I knew there was someone you reminded me of Swanny.. it's Peter Griffin! :D

Family-Guy-image-family-guy-36276499-500-325.gif
  • bhadbahabi
    bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    They were the same kind of crazy as me and I’m sorry but one of us needs to be stable, not it!
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    If she's not open minded.

That’s code for ‘she didn’t toss my salad’
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    If she's not open minded.

That’s code for ‘she didn’t toss my salad’

Shut up, Hank. Let them figure it out on their own. Why you have to translate?!

You shut it
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    He bossed me
  • Staceyblewin
    Staceyblewin Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hateful comments about people or lacking empathy.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    No, YOU shut it.

Your loss fool

#tossedsaladfordessert
  • SwannySez
    Options
    No, YOU shut it.
    No, YOU shut it.

Your loss fool

#tossedsaladfordessert

OMG, BOTH of you! I swear, I will turn this thread right around.
  • SwannySez
    Options
    No, YOU shut it.
    No, YOU shut it.

Your loss fool

#tossedsaladfordessert

(Hank and DMac in unison)
    "You're not the boss of me!"

I'm gettin' too old for this *kitten*.

AromaticNastyAnole-small.gif
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    No, YOU shut it.
    No, YOU shut it.

Your loss fool

#tossedsaladfordessert

(Hank and DMac in unison)
    "You're not the boss of me!"

You both better duck before you get the blind reach behind back hand!
  • epr3996
    epr3996 Posts: 2,719 Member
    Options
    Looked in her 2nd drawer down where everyone keeps the special panties and they were all Granny Panties clean and new but still!