The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• runnergirl089
    runnergirl089 Posts: 27 Member
    steeler736 wrote: »
    Just turned 55 and can not keep the weight off like when I was younger, so trying this app again.

Welcome back! I understand what you're saying. I have to eat less and work out harder but my body doesn't want me to.
  • steeler736
    steeler736 Posts: 76 Member
    Thanks, thats why i decided to come back, if i record everything it may help.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Happy Friday!!!!
    I have a boy home with a sore throat today. Hoping it’s not the two week sore throat I had earlier this month
    We have friends coming for dinner tomorrow so he’ll be helping me get groceries for that. Have a great day!!!!
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Yay for Friday. Beautiful weather in NJ so a late afternoon run followed by evening Yoga. Headed out mushroom foraging tomorrow early morning and excited to find a new patch less than 3 hours away. (Yes, I know what I'm doing, lol.) I've got the weekend to myself and am looking forward to it. Carpe diem!
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,725 Member
    Had to share this! TGIF - and all the other days, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br-sq_Sb3uk
  • Cardioguy81
    Cardioguy81 Posts: 196 Member
    5.5 miles this morning, core workout and chest/shoulders, cool off in the pool with the kids for 3 hours.
  • dragonghost
    dragonghost Posts: 68 Member
    Happy Friday i hope every one has a awesome an safe weekend
  • Cardioguy81
    When I'm calorie counting but my prego wife polishes off a qdoba burrito, chips and queso then wants IHOP pancakes... :(:(
  • Alinamarie88
    Alinamarie88 Posts: 10 Member
    👑30 need friends to motivate me ❤👊😉
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 547 Member
    Good morning lovely people. Have a good one!
  • dkjk1105
    dkjk1105 Posts: 107 Member
    Good morning peeps. Spending the morning planting shrubs but afternoon is going to be spent by the pool. Enjoy your day!
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 547 Member
    dkjk1105 wrote: »
    Good morning peeps. Spending the morning planting shrubs but afternoon is going to be spent by the pool. Enjoy your day!

Definitely prefer your afternoon program best. Enjoy!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Good evening gang :)
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,863 Member
    Happ Saturday all you M ages .Hope u all eat well and enjoy the day
  • fitnessgoalzzzzzz
    fitnessgoalzzzzzz Posts: 23 Member
    Hi all - feel free to add me
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,912 Member
    dely217 wrote: »
    When I'm calorie counting but my prego wife polishes off a qdoba burrito, chips and queso then wants IHOP pancakes... :(:(

Congrats on your baby-to-be!
  • Looking for new MFP adds. Let's encourage one a another
  • yogayarnie
    yogayarnie Posts: 5 Member
    I went to the gym this morning, planning on some quality treadmill time. A workout class was about to start, so I decided, "Why not?" and did that instead. Wow, that was intense, lol. Strong by Zumba is no joke. Squats, lunges, burpees, pushups...I'm sore already!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    dely217 wrote: »

Congratulations..

I craved potato chip sandwiches with as smear of vegemite :D

• Cardioguy81
    Didn't go to the gym or run today, I mowed the lawn and then dug out a 20x16 hole in the yard to pour a stamped concrete patio. That got me 15,320 steps, 8.7 miles