• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,493 Member
    Ppp
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    (((Barbie)))
  • Poerava14
    Poerava14 Posts: 1,060 Member
    NYKaren: Thank you for the travel photos, especially the penguins. Adding S. Africa to my bucket list.

Barbie
    : Glad Bernie is doing his part to help with your healing. 😻 You will recover from this. You are already on your way by eschewing the prescription meds and listening to your body.

Machka: You live in such a scenic place. Hope you see spring splendors soon.

DH and I are riveted to the Hurricane Lane coverage. Although we don't have our Honolulu condo anymore, so many dear friends live on each of the Hawaiian islands. 🌈

Not sure if it's the smoke or some kind of pollen, but I've had a stubborn headache for 2 days. Finally breaking down and taking some Excedrin. Might see if a nap helps...

Stay well friends. We can do this.

Rori
    Colorado Foothills

• coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Husband has a slight infection in his ear, that will go away on its own. No medicine needed at this point. Husband drove, though I did say I would drive. He knows how I hate driving in areas I have never been before. My sense of direction is awful! We went to the Fred Meyers in Burlington, and husband got a bunch of items he misses. Pepperoni sticks, marble rye bread, his frozen Hawaiian juice, his razors, and we bought our bar soap, Kirks that we like. Tomorrow is shopping at the base for items to take us to the 1st. I also bought some devils good cake mixes that were crumbled a bit, so they were only 49 cents! Husband has his birthday soon, turning 58!

Hugs to those of you hurting!
    Hugs to those of you that need one regardless💗.
    Rebecca
  • ljdw99
    ljdw99 Posts: 359 Member
    :)
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    edited August 2018
    NY Karen your inspirational story gave me chills and made me tear up. I know that feeling but I have kind of lost it along the way. It opened my eyes to the fact that I made this choice five years ago to be the best me I can be. I've been struggling with that lately. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful pictures and story. I closed my eyes and could see you standing there in my minds eye. <3

Janetr OKC

• kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,598 Member
    Beth- prayers continue! Thank you for updating us.

Got my bottom kicked at work today. Springtime busy! Craziness! Did start the day with a commercial zero turn sale-yay! reading and chilling with a cup of hot tea. Husband talking to friend about new gutters etc for house. It is peaceful inside with no TV on. Just the fur babies and grandfather clock.

Thank you for all the beautiful pictures and wonderful stories!

<3<3
    Kylia
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,674 Member
    Well today is done..went to the attorney we talked at my age we are just drawing up a will..hair a good color..and cut good,my friend Ray was there, broke his hand ,he is a walking nightmare,always something going on....he is a sweetheart though.. beautiful sleeping weather,50-60 at night sleeping with Windows open..not looking forward to tomorrow it's going to be crazy....
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    ((((((((Barbie!!!))))))
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,719 Member
    Poerava14 wrote: »
    NYKaren: Thank you for the travel photos, especially the penguins. Adding S. Africa to my bucket list.

Barbie
    : Glad Bernie is doing his part to help with your healing. 😻 You will recover from this. You are already on your way by eschewing the prescription meds and listening to your body.

Machka: You live in such a scenic place. Hope you see spring splendors soon.

DH and I are riveted to the Hurricane Lane coverage. Although we don't have our Honolulu condo anymore, so many dear friends live on each of the Hawaiian islands. 🌈

Not sure if it's the smoke or some kind of pollen, but I've had a stubborn headache for 2 days. Finally breaking down and taking some Excedrin. Might see if a nap helps...

Stay well friends. We can do this.

Rori
    Colorado Foothills

My husband works outside and has suffered the last two weeks with headaches caused by the smoke. Today everyone was sent home because the smoke is so bad. I’ve had a minor headache this week.
    Tracey in Edmonton
  • KJLaMore
    KJLaMore Posts: 2,827 Member
    ((((Beth))))-Omigoodness! So sorry to hear of what is going on with your son! Hoping they find him, his cath, and pump infection free! Hoo-boy! Crazy times for you. Sending prayers for skilled physicians, complete healing, peace and comfort for your son and your family. Hugs to you, friend! KJ

Barbie-You've got this! You do what you have to do to get strong again!