New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    neldabg wrote: »
    I came across this deal for free Wilde Chicken Chips. The website says they're sold at Whole Foods and Sprouts. I never heard of them before, and they do look good. The coupon is for $5.99 compensation, so the chips are a bit expensive.
    https://www.wildebrands.com/pages/sign-up-for-wilde-brands-emails-social

I posted this already a few weeks ago haha! Was wondering if anyone got theirs yet? I haven't gotten to go to whole foods yet :( but am looking forward to trying they seem really interesting.

Oh! I'm sorry for the repost. I follow this thread quite religiously, so I can't believe I missed your post! Lol. I'm glad the deal is still good.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    I came across this deal for free Wilde Chicken Chips. The website says they're sold at Whole Foods and Sprouts. I never heard of them before, and they do look good. The coupon is for $5.99 compensation, so the chips are a bit expensive.
    https://www.wildebrands.com/pages/sign-up-for-wilde-brands-emails-social

I posted this already a few weeks ago haha! Was wondering if anyone got theirs yet? I haven't gotten to go to whole foods yet :( but am looking forward to trying they seem really interesting.

Oh! I'm sorry for the repost. I follow this thread quite religiously, so I can't believe I missed your post! Lol. I'm glad the deal is still good.

No it's good because I bet a bunch of people missed it and now they can get :smiley: ! I don't think can ever have too many free product posts.
  • bisky
    bisky Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    trader joes cauliflower gnocchi with pesto sauce and few pine nuts were good with a salad.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options

I have never heard of such a flavor as "ube", I had to google to find out what it was LOL @hgycta

It is AMAZING! I think it's more Filipino, but definitely worth a try! It's hard to describe, I don't think I could even if I tried... I know a lot of places are starting to sell taro bubble teas or taro frozen yogurt (I've seen it at SweetFrog before)!
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    trisH_7183 wrote: »
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    This is what it looks like before you mix it tons of sesame seeds jsf4f9basc4s.jpg
    Looks so yummy! Will have to find it. Now if they would make a yummy Lo Mein.....
    Will quote myself,can’t find the pic I saved. Had the M Callanders Sesame Chicken bowl today. I added a drizzle of vinegar to cut the sweetness. Not crazy about sweet with savory,but that’s just me.Anyway,it was fine.Had salad to go with,along with a slice of 12 grain bread. Very tasty & filling meal
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Thank you for telling us that they send samples @Noreenmarie1234 I tried the TRU Women bars yesterday. Yum yum yum! I love them! I went to buy them after, but they are 33 dollars for one box! :( They really need to come down in pricing..... because I want more.

nbtrvlzze7y7.png

Eh, I sent an email asking if they send free samples few weeks ago and she said no, but she gave me a 20% off coupon. Still too expensive.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited August 2018
    Options
    arya8 wrote: »
    Thank you for telling us that they send samples @Noreenmarie1234 I tried the TRU Women bars yesterday. Yum yum yum! I love them! I went to buy them after, but they are 33 dollars for one box! :( They really need to come down in pricing..... because I want more.

nbtrvlzze7y7.png

Eh, I sent an email asking if they send free samples few weeks ago and she said no, but she gave me a 20% off coupon. Still too expensive.

Omg I am jealous they didn't send me that flavor! I am glad you got them, did they send you all of the flavors? That is weird they said no to some and yes to others. I agree I LOVED them but I am not paying 33 a box or even 26 with the 20 percent off coupon when I can buy most other protein bars for like 12-18 a box during sales. It would be nice if you could buy on gnc or vitaminshoppe or any of those websites because they always have sales that would make them affordable occasionally lol.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options

nbtrvlzze7y7.png

I sent them an email they never even responded to me
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Finally found the trader joes jojos! I don't think they really taste like Neapolitan ice cream at all though. The strawberry flavor is light and not like strawberry in Neapolitan ice creams I have had. (It was more of a natural vs the good humor strawberry taste I was expecting) I LOVE the combo of chocolate and strawberry so thats why I loved them anyways. They are less crunchy than oreos. I think oreo would have done the flavor better, but I still really enjoyed them. 0hjcym2ittwh.jpg

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options

nbtrvlzze7y7.png

Omg I am jealous they didn't send me that flavor! I am glad you got them, did they send you all of the flavors? That is weird they said no to some and yes to others. I agree I LOVED them but I am not paying 33 a box or even 26 with the 20 percent off coupon when I can buy most other protein bars for like 12-18 a box during sales. It would be nice if you could buy on gnc or vitaminshoppe or any of those websites because they always have sales that would make them affordable occasionally lol.

I emailed them for free samples a while ago and they said they’d send some flavors but I still have yet to get anything in the mail and that was a while ago :/
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options

nbtrvlzze7y7.png

They said yes to me but then never sent the bars!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options

nbtrvlzze7y7.png

They said yes to me but then never sent the bars!

As someone who works in the business let me just say that it is hard to manage samples. Especially for startup companies. 😃
  • vnb_208
    Options
    GUYS IT’S BACK

Yass! I gotta take a look I still have a coupon for a free pint and since you all know I love pumpkin it's a must.

I know these aren't knew but I'm glad I found the pumpkin caramel icmscqcp22vp.jpeg

• vnb_208
    Options
    I hope one of the low cal ice cream brands thinks to make pumpkin cheesecake this year
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    GUYS IT’S BACK

Yass! I gotta take a look I still have a coupon for a free pint and since you all know I love pumpkin it's a must.

I know these aren't knew but I'm glad I found the pumpkin caramel icmscqcp22vp.jpeg

Pumpkin caramel is probably my second favorite flavor of all of them after salted caramel ! I wish I could find that one in stores.

Omg yesss, pumpkin cheesecake would be so good. I think oreo should do a pumpkin cheesecake oreo instead of pumpkin spice this year with cream cheese/cheesecake flavored filling and graham crust.
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    Oh noes! It is going to be the attack of the pumpkin flavored stuff for the next few months!!!
  • vnb_208
    Options
    GUYS IT’S BACK

Pumpkin caramel is probably my second favorite flavor of all of them after salted caramel ! I wish I could find that one in stores.

Omg yesss, pumpkin cheesecake would be so good. I think oreo should do a pumpkin cheesecake oreo instead of pumpkin spice this year with cream cheese/cheesecake flavored filling and graham crust.

Pumpkin cheesecake oreo sounds amazing !!!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    DoubleUbea wrote: »
    Oh noes! It is going to be the attack of the pumpkin flavored stuff for the next few months!!!

I'm not buying a bunch of Pumpkin Spice/Pie products this year, but I will buy a few more Dannon Pumpkin Pie yogurts & the Nuccina Pumpkin Spice Cookie Butter.

The only Halloween Candy I might buy is the Pumpkin Pie Kit Kats if they're back & not an exclusive Kroger flavor again.