Embrace your Awesomeness!

Options

Replies

• C_Stretton
    C_Stretton Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I went out for my morning run/walk and got about half way through when I discovered that (ahem) someone was messing around with my playlist. I was chugging along when Walk Like an Egyptian dialed up. I'm not going to lie when I say that I busted out laughing and broke into song. And, yes, people looked at me like I was insane, but no, it didn't stop me, and while I though long and hard about it, I didn't do the dance. None of this resulted in my best times, but as it turns out, I don't care.

Happy Thursday everyone!
  • jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,746 Member
    Options
    C_Stretton wrote: »
    I went out for my morning run/walk and got about half way through when I discovered that (ahem) someone was messing around with my playlist. I was chugging along when Walk Like an Egyptian dialed up. I'm not going to lie when I say that I busted out laughing and broke into song. And, yes, people looked at me like I was insane, but no, it didn't stop me, and while I though long and hard about it, I didn't do the dance. None of this resulted in my best times, but as it turns out, I don't care.

Happy Thursday everyone!

Way to embrace your inner Egyptian!!
  • jm216
    Options
    <3
    frogsongs wrote: »
    Jill, I gotta say - this group is just the best. It's so nice to know that there's this little cluster of people out there, being authentic and funny and yes, awesome, every day!

<3<3<3
  • jm216
    Options
    Have a fabulous Friday my friends!
  • jm216
    Options
    Got in a nice 13 minute walk with Roxie... although it was humid this morning. Feeling good! Happy Sunday friends!
  • frogsongs
    frogsongs Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm going to walk to work today for the first time since spraining my ankle over a month ago. It might not be perfect, but I bet it will be awesome! 😊

Even though it's Monday don't forget your inner core of awesomeness, everyone!
  • kdbulger
    kdbulger Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Monday's off to a bit of a rough start - forgot my gym bag at home, and have a bit of a tummy bug to boot. But I planned my food, and I'm on track to eating healthy and within my goal today. That's a big deal for me lately!
  • C_Stretton
    Options
    I was a little MIA over the weekend, somehow the time got away from me. Hopefully the week will slow down a bit. That said, it's only 8am here and I'm in my second meeting of the day.
    Even though my eating's been a bit off target lately, I've stuck to logging all my food and completing my food log every day. Today I plan to get back on track with my eating.
  • jm216
    Options
    Just finished school shopping with the kids... we love Old Navy!

Happy Tuesday!
  • jm216
    Options
    It’s a good day for a fresh start!
    Happy Wednesday my friends!
  • C_Stretton
    Options
    Is it Wednesday already!?! Wow. This week is flying passed me. I think I might still be on Monday... This means halfway to the weekend
  • jm216
    Options
    The weekend is in sight! B)
  • SukesLaLukes
    SukesLaLukes Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm totally off target with my eating as on holiday but I'll be back on it when I return! Trying not to feel guilty and am accepting a couple of extra pounds in weight gain but having a lovely time!
  • jm216
    Options
    I'm totally off target with my eating as on holiday but I'll be back on it when I return! Trying not to feel guilty and am accepting a couple of extra pounds in weight gain but having a lovely time!

Have a great time!!
  • C_Stretton
    Options
    I've had an off week, but am looking forward to recuperating over the weekend. We have plans to laze around the pool with friends tomorrow and test out our new kayak rack on Sunday, which mean little to no possibility of running around doing errands for a change.

Happy Friday everyone!
  • jm216
    Options
    It’s September 1st.... can’t believe it.
    It’s time to squeeze in summer fun before school starts. B)
  • jm216
    Options
    Gets good now nights rest and sleep in tomorrow!
  • jm216
    Options
    1st day of high school for my Freshman daughter today, and my son’s Senior year begins today. Where did the time go?
    Happy Tuesday friends!

❤️ Jill
  • C_Stretton
    Options
    My son started his senior year on August 15. I think we're all a little traumatized by it... This may be worse than him getting his driver's license and first car. Luckily on that front, he drives like an old man. Or at least like my dad did - slow and cautious.
  • jm216
    Options
    C_Stretton wrote: »
    My son started his senior year on August 15. I think we're all a little traumatized by it... This may be worse than him getting his driver's license and first car. Luckily on that front, he drives like an old man. Or at least like my dad did - slow and cautious.

My son drives very cautiously too. It could be from the fact that I’m paranoid about deer. They’re everywhere around here. We almost got hit last year on his way to school. One ran in front of us, and one ran behind us within seconds of eachother. That was scary!