Black Team Challenge Week 7

Options
15678911»

Replies

• Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Ok....down six pounds from last Wednesday!!!!! Still only two down from our original weight when we began this thing, (or is it only one???) but at least in the right direction! Unbelievable how much water this body holds. I'm actually EIGHT pounds down from Friday. I had gained two more pounds after weigh-in last week. The strain that puts on this poor ol' body....ugh.

Oh, well....positive numbers. That's all I care about!

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    LAST CHANCE WORKOUT!!!!! GET IN THE GYM GET IN THE GYM!!!!!

:blushing: Whoops, channeling Jillian for a minute.
    Let's do this!

Have a great day guys.

OH! I have interesting info. I was reading this article on weight loss (You may have all read it as well?) that suggested one should go on maintenance after every ten pounds lost, just for a week, so the body can adjust appropriately to the new weight instead of freaking out over the loss!

I think everyone's too impatient to try that on for size but it's an interesting theory!

Hey nick...do you remember where you read it? I am still stuck at 140...just about my 3rd 10 pounds. I have really tried everything EXCEPT going below 1200. that feels too much like binging and purging or taking up smoking to lose weight. I am here to get HEALTHY and maybe lose weight.....except I really want that pound gone...........I can see the 30's and it is taunting me!!:laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    :grumble: I'm up from when I weighed on Sat. (BOOOOO!), but I'm still down from last week...but not by enough to make me happy. Stupid scale.

Marla - YAY! Your body doesn't need that much water! Get it OUT woman!

Ok...got T on my lap & she's making me nuts so I'll bbl to chat more.

GOOD LUCK BLACK TEAM!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Marla that is fantastic!! I hate to say this but never drink that much water ever again. :laugh:

I am down 2.4 pounds from last week and only worked out last night. Maybe that was what I needed because for the last couple of weeks I have only been losing .2 ro .8 of a pound. so, this feels good. The only down side is that I wasnted it to move just .5 more of a pound so I could be under 180. :grumble: But YAY!!! 180.4 feels GREAT!!!
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    I AM OVERWEIGHT, NO LONGER OBESE!!!!!

Congratulations on the weight losses everybody! Marla that is unbelievable about how much you hold in. :noway: Glad you figured it out!
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Amanda and Marla!

I can't wait until I'm overweight. :bigsmile:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Congrats Marla and Amanda! :flowerforyou:

WTG Sam and Sara! :flowerforyou:

I'm officially in the 150's...159 14 more to go:drinker:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Bobbi, isn't it great to break a number and get into the next lower set of numbers. Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Bobbi, isn't it great to break a number and get into the next lower set of numbers. Congratulations! :flowerforyou:

Its wonderful!! I haven't seen the 150's in 10 plus years.
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Congrats guys!!:flowerforyou: Im glad those scales are starting to move for you:happy: As for me, well I guess I couldnt expect the losses to go on and on lol...I didnt gain, but I didnt lose anything this week either:ohwell: Have a great one guys!:drinker:
    ~Roni
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Good going everybody!

I lost a little bit this week, but actually am a bit up from the lowest point I dipped down to when I was so sick last week ... oh well, little by little... and I knew that was one of those numbers that show up to taunt me. I probably won't actually be there for some length of time ... oh, the joys of being nearly 50!!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Hey kids...congrats to us all on another awesome week!

I'm down a little this week myself...back to where I was 2 weeks ago after gaining last week. (Blaming it on salt, that is my story and I am sticking to it. :tongue: )

Do we have a new challenge yet? Whose turn is it, anyway?

:flowerforyou: Shuntae
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Hey team!!

Congrats to all the losers - everyone did really well..

Marla - thank god you finally lost all that water.. scary how much people can hold.. so happy for you..

I lost a little over 4 pounds this week. I had gained 3 last week (water weight from Indian food - never touch the stuff, it is evil) - so am feeling relieved..

Looking forward to getting out of the 190's..

Also looking for the next challenge - does anyone have this week??

janie
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    Great job everyone. :flowerforyou: Well I stayed the same I just think that is better then gaining. Slow but sure that is the way. So maybe next week it will be different. I will give it my best shot.:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Also looking for the next challenge - does anyone have this week??

I don't think anybody has called it. If you want it, take it.