If You Eat Cookies, Cakes, Ice Cream Daily Do You Consider Yourself Dieting?

Replies

• mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member
    pinuplove wrote: »
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    mph323 wrote: »
    I'm having pizza for dinner because it fits in my calories and I want it. I'm not sure if I should feel virtuous for staying within my calorie allowance or sinful because pizza.

I'm also having a glass of wine. I guess I'm going straight to hell.
    mph323 wrote: »
    I'm having pizza for dinner because it fits in my calories and I want it. I'm not sure if I should feel virtuous for staying within my calorie allowance or sinful because pizza.

I'm also having a glass of wine. I guess I'm going straight to hell.

I had pizza for lunch - way too much pizza! Now it's 8:40pm and I'm still not hungry so guess I'll be staying within my calories, too. Virtuously sinful?

Wine sounds good.

I'll save seats for you in my handbasket/bus. It's going to be a big crowd. But we have all the good foods.

One of my main criteria for vacation destinations is good food, so I'm in! :smiley:

Destination is promised to be warm!

As long as it doesn't melt the ice cream.

We can get mochi. Even if it melts, it'll still stay put within the rice dough.

I draw the line at mochi. I will bring ice and a cooler for the ice cream.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,030 Member
    Can we take the decadent picnic party to the Caribbean please?
    I'll bring piña coladas and the matching cake.

Cheers, h.
    (Ido hope I get invited)

It's mostly for heathens, but we can take the scenic route to the final destination.

Ooo, take me: I'm a heathen! I love a good road trip, even when said road is paved with good intentions!

I make a really good tiramisu (with homemade sponge cake rather than ladyfingers, so it's easy to make great whalloping acres of it). And I could bring focaccia and savory bread pudding from the excellent artisan bakery just down the road.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    Can we take the decadent picnic party to the Caribbean please?
    I'll bring piña coladas and the matching cake.

Cheers, h.
    (Ido hope I get invited)

It's mostly for heathens, but we can take the scenic route to the final destination.

Ooo, take me: I'm a heathen! I love a good road trip, even when said road is paved with good intentions!

I make a really good tiramisu (with homemade sponge cake rather than ladyfingers, so it's easy to make great whalloping acres of it). And I could bring focaccia and savory bread pudding from the excellent artisan bakery just down the road.

Alright, I'll call and upgrade to the double decker handbasket. :laugh:

Of course, it's still to be seen if @pinuplove is going to pull herself together.

@nutmegoreo Would it help if I showed up with cheesecake brownies?

It's a start. :smiley:
  • Evelyn_Gorfram
    Evelyn_Gorfram Posts: 706 Member
    Psychgrrl wrote: »
    Thank you everyone for your help. Yes I went for the maximum weight loss because I have gained 40 lbs since I turned 50 three years ago and wanted to lose it as fast as possible. And I don't bother with "exercise" calories because walking the dogs and kayaking isn't really what I would consider a "work out".

But perhaps I will have to revisit that because I am finding it hard to stick to under 1200 calories even without the occasional treat or glass of wine.

Kayaking's actually a pretty awesome burn, especially if you're the one steering, or if it's a single kayak. It's an excellent arm workout, and you're propelling some pretty heavy stuff through the water -- doubly so if you're going against the current.

So is Stand Up Paddleboarding (SUP). You know, all that time you spending swimming in the water and trying to get back on after you fall in. Especially when you get cocky and try doing some yoga ... not that I know from personal experience or anything ... :wink: :lol:
    I just googled Paddle Board Yoga:
    Are you people insane?!??? (Or just incredibly strong, talented, graceful, and cocky?)

What a way to drown and put your sacroiliac out of whack at the same time! B)

This discussion has been closed.