WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR SEPTEMBER 2018

Replies

• grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,683 Member
    Awesome job pip and Kirby !!!!!
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Yay Pip & Kirby

(((Heather))) You have a pocketful of angels on this thread. We are always with you.
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,520 Member
    Home
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Heather ~ Big Smile! So cute!
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Heather Beyond adorable! Edie and Bea! <3<3
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Cute pic Heather! 💗
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,814 Member
    Hoping DD will get on next flight from San Francisco to Seatac. It leaves at 5:00 so should hear from her soon. She missed the earlier flight as no standby seats were available. Not feeling my best today, thinking I may have UTI. Yuck! Have made appointment for this coming week to see doc. Taking cranberry extract and drinking lots of water in the meantime.

Pip - Sorry the wind found you, I know how much you like riding in it.

Heather - Love that picture.

Rebecca - Looking forward to hearing the good news.

Everyone take care, Sue in WA
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,324 Member
    B)
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,334 Member
    Did Leslie Sansone Walk off the Pounds DVD. The plan for tomorrow is to do some hula hoop, hold my plank, then take the extremepump class.

You know, being back to my usual exercise routine, I am feeling somewhat sore in muscles that I don’t use when walking. So it really is good to change up your exercises.

Rebecca – happy anniversary

Beth – what a trooper you are! Glad you got your tooth taken care of

Exercised then went to WalMart (on Sun. morning is a good time to go because here in the bible belt everyone is at church.). Then went to Publix to see if they can make a sandwich tray for our pool party this Saturday. I’m thinking that I’d like to have a small sandwich on a croissant-type roll (it’s like ¾ of a circle). Then I’ll put olives on toothpicks to be the “eyes”. Publix didn’t have any rolls with a curvature for the “claws” but Lowe’s Foods is going to try forming the dough before it is baked for me. I’m to stop there Wednesday to see if they can do it. At least they’re willing to try. Then started stringing the popcorn for the Christmas tree. It’s cloudy, but not rainy here so I worked for about 4 hours (maybe 3-1/2)

Carol – as soon as I can I’ll post this one pic that I took. The Atlantic ocean is on the left and the Caribbean is on the right. Actually, the Caribbean is calmer and there is a lot of seaweed in the Atlantic.

Today is the 1 year anniversary of the death of the Newcomer president’s husband (the webmaster). In some ways, I do hope she's getting grief counseling. I know that they were childhood sweethearts and she's having a difficult time dealing with his death.

You go pip and Kirby. So proud of you both

Meg – (((HUGS))) and prayers for your dad

Sue in WA – feel better fast. I hope it isn’t a UTI

Carol – It’s been about 3 years since I’ve had a hamburger. Honestly. I just don’t have a taste for them mainly because I know that I’ll feel horrible after having one. You’re experiencing that right now.

Rori – ((((HUGS)))) dear friend

Michele in NC
  • wildhorsewendy
    wildhorsewendy Posts: 563 Member
    Rori, I misplace the dogs' leashes all the time and I don't have dementia...at least I don't think I do. LOL

My answer to this problem is to have multiple numbers of leashes ( I have multiple dogs!) and I keep leashes in every vehicle ( we have multiple vehicles!). The usual place to find a leash though, is in one of my multiple coat pockets. LOL. I think I'm seeing a pattern here! <3 Wendy
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Heather thank you, your granddaughters picture definitely put a smile on my face. They'll hate that picture when they get older and their Mom will say "it's so cute". My daughters and I still do that when looking at old pictures.

It truly is the cutest, thanks for sharing!!

Janetr OKC
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,193 Member
    <3Michele - Glad you enjoyed St Kitts. There are always minor tribulations on a holiday, but the good bits always override the bad. B) It's a shame you couldn't have stayed for longer.
    I was tickled by the fact that you thought of me and DH with the cricket. :D He has just left with his sandwiches. The weather is perfect. Hooray!

Rori - I am lost in admiration of the way you are responding to your challenges. <3<3<3<3

About the photo. I wasn't going to post it, because I felt it was a bit "intimate". However, my DDIL posted it yesterday on Facebook and Instagram, so I felt it was ok. It makes my heart go bumpity bump. :)

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx