Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 52

Options

Replies

• Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    @allison8668 yay for you! I've been rooting for you also! Happy for you!
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,875 Member
    Options
    @benczean Look at WHAT you are eating on the weekends rather than how much. JMHO

@fraukazi I hope the stress causing boss leaving helps! My bosses were always great, it was a couple of co-workers who made life miserable. Here’s to success!!!

@tinkerbellang83 Just throw the crap out! Eliminate temptation by eliminating the junk. It took me 10 months to get rid of the breads in the freezer. They had been untouched in all that time. Gave a bunch of rice to keto daughter for her children who are not keto but are athletes. I still have some pasta but haven’t cooked any in over a year. I’ll make something to take to a potluck but won’t eat it. You can do this!!!

@allison8668 Congratulations! Keep it up!

@MultoMundoMonkey I’m not familiar with Dr. Poon but it sounds like a low carb diet. Congratulations! I’m a Keto-er, myself.

@rfreema86 I have discovered that it takes 2-3 days for bad (or good) food choices to show up on the scale. Don’t be discouraged. Hang in there!
  • Bendiz_
    Bendiz_ Posts: 278 Member
    Options

@Bendiz_ woooot!!! Your doing amazing

Thank you <3<3
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,875 Member
    Options
    @mthomas0228 Typo? 149.9? 144.9?

@tiabirdie56 Thanks for the electrolyte reminder! I haven’t had any since Saturday and that would explain the cramping in both feet yesterday! I’m happy that DGD is home and hope she recovers FULLY quickly.
  • mthomas0228
    mthomas0228 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    @mthomas0228 Typo? 149.9? 144.9?

Yes, typo! Goal for the round is 144.9 lbs. I wrote 149.9 in error, which would be a gain... I would hope I'll never see that number again :)
  • cjphilli
    cjphilli Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Happy 50th @snowflake1968 !!
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,332 Member
    Options
    @quiltingjaine, I hope you feel better soon. Zinc is my go-to for colds, too!

Chris
  • allison8668
    allison8668 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    fraukazi wrote: »
    @allison8668 whoohoo! I'm so happy for you. Your persistence is incredible

@fraukazi Thank you so much !
  • allison8668
    Options
    cdavisdeva wrote: »
    @allison8668 yay for you! I've been rooting for you also! Happy for you!

@cdavisdeva Thanks for your kind comment !
  • allison8668
    Options

@allison8668 Congratulations! Keep it up!

@quiltingjaine Thank you ! I will definitely try.