If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    nacho2.jpg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    rwyxoibyfmw6.jpeg

Viewing this at five in the morning when you can't sleep is not a good thing haha!

Now I'm really hungry.

All that looks good.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    bioklutz wrote: »
    I just saw these at Walmart last night. We did not walk by them again, or I would have snagged 'em.
    pecan-mandms.jpg

This is tipping to the need side for me!!
    Selling-wants-vs-needs.jpg
    Edit: Since the pic didn't show in quotes- This is in regards to those pecan pie m&m's.

I just bought these things to put in the community candy jar. That way I could try them, and share the wealth (thereby keeping me out of them). They almost didn't make it to the candy jar. They almost went right in my desk drawer to NOT share.. With anyone. :lol:

To be honest I didn't really care for the Pecan Pie M&Ms. I didn't feel they had a a lot of flavor (tried them a few years ago).
  • WanderingRivers
    WanderingRivers Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    A huge bowl of pasta with butter and salt. Damn ...

And some cheese with it.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options

And some cheese with it.

That was my mom's go to IDGAF dinner - bowtie pasta with butter and parmesan cheese. I could eat a ton of that :heart:
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »

And some cheese with it.

That was my mom's go to IDGAF dinner - bowtie pasta with butter and parmesan cheese. I could eat a ton of that :heart:

That’s my kids request every single night. I make it at least once a week and throw some sautéed shrimp and frozen veggies in mine.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    wqsgho4idtwx.png
  • BlessedMom70
    BlessedMom70 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    64da7dqoca3l.jpg
  • BlessedMom70
    BlessedMom70 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    l2hp0i7xm5yx.jpg

<3<3<3
  • ShayCarver89
    ShayCarver89 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    A Kit Kat..and a HUGE glass of wine.
  • ServusChristi
    ServusChristi Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Raisins. A pound of 'em.
  • beaglady
    beaglady Posts: 1,362 Member
    Options

Now I want this. When I was a kid, we would top this with home canned stewed tomatoes. With lots of butter.
  • drabbits2
    drabbits2 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    There's a burger place by me that does a superb veggie burger with a fried egg on top, a Nutella milkshake and truffle fries. Each amazing, together they make for a mind blowing meal. That is what I would waste calories on.
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    mgalsf12 wrote: »
    xrxnt53nkwpa.jpg

I'm guessing "Key lime cheesecake" bites based on the photo. My favorite flavor of cheesecake!
  • CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    Raisins. A pound of 'em.

By the handful and toss in a few pecan halves.
  • CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    xrxnt53nkwpa.jpg

I'm guessing "Key lime cheesecake" bites based on the photo. My favorite flavor of cheesecake!

One of my kids brought home a bag of these from work (Target):

PF-4586-DSKeyLimePie_126876.102.jpg

I rolled my eyes; it seems like key lime flavor has become summer's equivalent of fall's pumpkin spice. But I tried one. It was hard to believe it was a cookie I had just taken a bite of; it tasted like I had just taken a bite of key lime pie. Not the most amazing key lime pie, but pretty good.
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    xrxnt53nkwpa.jpg

One of my kids brought home a bag of these from work (Target):

PF-4586-DSKeyLimePie_126876.102.jpg

I rolled my eyes; it seems like key lime flavor has become summer's equivalent of fall's pumpkin spice. But I tried one. It was hard to believe it was a cookie I had just taken a bite of; it tasted like I had just taken a bite of key lime pie. Not the most amazing key lime pie, but pretty good.

Alrighty then! I will check the grocery for these. That would be an interesting treat! Thank you, @CarvedTones.