Funny Facts about you...

Options
123457»

Replies

• thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    when I eat peanut M&M's I suck off the chocolate first. Then I take the peanut and put it in the side of my mouth.
    Then suck the skin off the peanut.
    Half the peanut goes back in the side of my mouth and sIowly eat half, then finally the other half.

It takes me a good hour to eat a package.
  • Stacera
    Stacera Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    i tell people i'm allergic to things so they don't think it's weird i don't like them

i've sat through 2 tapings of the maury show (wild and crazy teens and a paternity test results show!)

i dont like when people touch my feet - i've never gotten a pedicure!

sometimes when i'm alone, i sing and dance along to music and pretend i'm a rock star

I'm always a rockstar when I'm alone.. singing dancing.. being all Rock star like. =)
  • cnix1980
    Options
    I have webbed toes :)

I am terrified of most flying things. Mainly flying insects, but im also scared of Parrots and a few other birds.

I rub all my clothes against my face and sniff them before wearing them. The kids are glad I dont dress them anymore:laugh:
  • IloveRanch
    Options
    My food cannot touch. There is a hierarchy that is very clear and logical to me. My grandmother always buys divider plates :-)

This is like my wife, she goes bonkers if i serve dinner and let the beans touch her chicken!!
  • Sbmtx
    Sbmtx Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I do the eating things 1 at a time too but have tried to stop over the years because I was picked on so much about it.

My favorite way to eat a slice of pizza is pepperoni 1st. Then cheese. Then the sauce. Pick off and eat the squishy part of the crust. Roll up the bottom and dip in ranch. Obviously I cannot do this around others.

When I sleep at night my entire body MUST be on the bed. Fingers, toes....nothing can hang off. When I was younger I read a lot of scary books right before bed. Somehow I convinced myself nothing bad could happen to me in my sleep if I was on my bed. And it's just stuck with me all these years. I even try to force myself to dangle my arm off or a foot and it makes me paranoid. Within seconds I pull whatever body part it is back on the bed.

I cannot eat Liver or Sweet Potatoes. There is something in them both that trigger my gag reflex. I can chew them but cannot swallow. Been that way since I was about 6. Every Thanksgiving I try Sweet Potatoes just to see if it has gone away. I really want to like them. They smell awesome.
  • lunaliberi
    Options
    I appeared in a sci-fi photo story in a heavy metal magazine.

That is just awesome and amazing.

I have a irrational fear of mirrors, not because of my personal appearance, they just freak me out.
  • bluevwgurl
    bluevwgurl Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    9. I do not hate the people, but I HATE accents from Chicago and Minnesota (I am soooooo sorry) and Pittsburgh. There is reason for the Pittsburgh thing, but no logical reason for the others.

i live just north of Pittsburgh, and I have to say, I cannot stand Pittsburgh speak either. I do catch myself saying 'yinz' sometimes though. I saw an SNL skit once that was about PGH speak and it was spot on. i laughed heartily.
  • bluevwgurl
    bluevwgurl Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    i have had the same dream at least 4 x per week for as long as i can remember that a silhouette of a man is standing over my bed. I usually wake up screaming. you'd think i'd be used to this ...and not wake up screaming...as its been going on for years? (the neighbors LOVE living next to me...that was sarcasm) its always fun that first week living somewhere new and the neighbors come knock on the door at 2:30am to see if everything is okay after hearing me scream. lol.
  • onek9lover
    Options
    I am always scared when I sneeze and close my eyes when I drive.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    Some people have assumed I'm gay because I can move my hips and dance in a Zumba class. Have always had rhythm and the hip movement came from being a Polynesian dancer in my teens to early 20's.
  • lookpretty
    lookpretty Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to chapstick. I put it on at least twice an hour. I wake up through the night and put it on. I have 6 tubes in my house at all times.

not by business but as a former chapstick addict someone told me that a lot of chapsticks dissovile the top layer of your lips, the menthol does it, altoids do it to me too, ifyou just like it fine but if you cant go without try a "natural" chapstick without peppermint or menthol
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I'm an organized neat freak. I separate all my clothes by sections (dress shirts, gym wear, casual shirts etc), then by color light to dark. My closet looks like a store rack.

So I'm not the only one!! My husband and my closet is set up like that. It bothers me when he hangs up clothes out of order. I don't say anything cause he was being thoughtful but I do go back and fix it when he's not looking. lol
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I was 21 years old before I peeled an orange by myself.

I have my dad or my husband take the last bite of my food.

I find myself counting randomly and don't know why.
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I can't sleep without a sheet or the comforter covering me, I feel unprotected.
  • francinecowart
    Options
    my middle name is Noel...from the christmas song "The first noel" my dad said we needed a little christmas in july:)...lol...right there with ya when playing christmas stuff in the middle of summer:)
  • francinecowart
    Options
    oops thought that would be under the one i read...lololol