Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

1324832493251325332543388

Replies

  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,234 Member
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Thank you everyone! It was a great day! Weirdly as soon as I started walking down the isle, all my stress and anxiety just disappeared and I ended up really enjoying myself. Apart from the fact that I couldn’t pronounce ‘solemnly’ who puts that word in a pressure situation?! And Danny said ‘unlawfully’ instead of ‘lawfully’ :lol: so we both fluffed up our lines.

    I love the unlawfully wed! :D
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,401 Member
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    I just ate 902g of watermelon.

    Wow that’s a lot of watermelon! On the plus side you must have hit your water target for the day!

    Uhh yeah, don't eat that much watermelon so close to bed time. Lesson learned.

    :lol: ha ha oh no!
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    I imagine 900g of any singular food is probably a bad idea close to bedtime.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,064 Member
    spamarie wrote: »
    I imagine 900g of any singular food is probably a bad idea close to bedtime.

    Probably true.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Well, I usually eat the bulk of my food before bed. It was the water content in the watermelon that caused the problems for me.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,134 Member
    I want a teacup yorkie just so I can name her Godzilla...
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,064 Member
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    I want a teacup yorkie just so I can name her Godzilla...

    Why not? My brother has a tea cup poodle named Big Block
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,134 Member
    I really would like a pair - male and female... Godzilla and Frankenstein
    Frank and Zilly - wouldn't that be precious!!!!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,064 Member
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    I really would like a pair - male and female... Godzilla and Frankenstein
    Frank and Zilly - wouldn't that be precious!!!!

    Actually, yes.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,447 Member
    That's like me naming my mastiff Baby!!
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    spamarie wrote: »
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Congrats again, Lois! Love the pics! You are stunning!

    Hope Ellie feels better soon, Anne-Marie. Hope you get rest soon!!!

    Ha me too! In good news we seem to have turned a corner with food and at ten months old Ellie has finally started to reliably eat a bit. Today she had some veggie sticks, garden raspberries, a bit of my omlet and yogurt for lunch, and for tea she had a decent portion of veggie stew with us. Still totally refusing breakfast, maybe she's just not a morning person. No idea if this means she'll go longer between night feeds, but it can't hurt. We had her 10 months review with the health visitor and everything is dandy (except sleep but they won't do anything until she's older). Well done Ellie!

    Andrew enjoyed it too as the review happened at one of our regular play groups so he had free access to the toys without any other kids as competition. He was sad to leave!

    Good stuff!
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Thank you everyone! It was a great day! Weirdly as soon as I started walking down the isle, all my stress and anxiety just disappeared and I ended up really enjoying myself. Apart from the fact that I couldn’t pronounce ‘solemnly’ who puts that word in a pressure situation?! And Danny said ‘unlawfully’ instead of ‘lawfully’ :lol: so we both fluffed up our lines.

    Love it!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,364 Member
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    I just ate 902g of watermelon.

    But did you salt it?!? ;)
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,134 Member
    crosbylee wrote: »
    That's like me naming my mastiff Baby!!

    Exactly!! or Muffin, Pumpkin, Sweetie pie, Tiny.. the list goes on

    I had a Dogue De Bordeaux once - best dog ever!!! She was Lucy :)