Replies

• abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    jerier wrote: »
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    hen 187.1)

9/22- 187.2- So my little brother went on the scale and his weight was showing to be 79 pounds but he's a little more than 100 so I think I need to buy a new scale but my weight seems probable since I did really well yesterday. Not sure so I will purchase a new scale but for now it might be okay. But I am a LITTLE concerned since it was doing weird things yesterday as well. Also, I'm going out to eat today with family so I'm not sure that scale will be good to me tomorrow but I'm determined to get right back to eating right after. This will be hard for me because I tend to feel bad about myself after eating badly like I let myself down but I need to get out of that habit because some days won't be perfect. That's life. No need to feel bad about it if it's not an everyday occurrence.

@ssssanaaaa Definitely purchase an accurate scale. I like to read as many reviews as possible before buying. I've even brought a heavy item that I can test the accuracy with, lol. (a 20 lb dumbbell)
    Yes, the number on your scale may or may not be accurate, the important thing is that you are showing a downward trend which is awesome. :bigsmile:

@jerier oo that's smart to weigh something you KNOW the weight of first! Going to try that right now lol

I agree this is so smart. I have always wondered how good my scale was...mind u last week I went to a friends house and there was no change in weight so I'm pretty sure my scale is fine..but this is a Great idea for those days I'm questioning accuracy. Don't know why I have never thought of that before.
  • fraukazi
    fraukazi Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Day/Weight/Comment
    9/15 70.5kg
    9/16 71kg
    9/17 72kg
    9/18 72kg
    9/19 71kg
    9/20 71kg
    9/21 71kg
    9/22 71kg
    9/23 did not weigh
    9/24 71kg, so gained 0.5kg this round. But that's fine, it included 2 very fun (aka food-laden) weekends during which I didn't count and then had ate through hangovers.
    This round has been mentally hard and I'm ready move onto Round 54. See you all there