What real life thing made you smile today?

Replies

• RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    My daughter, whom is 2, and I have been working on a secret handshake like thing for the past months. So, she finally does a high-five right into a fist bump (which we call boop it because we make a "boop" noise). Anyways, my husband and her dropped me off at work this morning, and she wouldn't let me go until we did our "handthingamagie". She makes me smile.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    A possible employment opportunity

Congrats, exciting! 👍
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    I found out today that I'm going to be an aunt to another baby boy. This has me all kinds of excited :smiley:
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    I was in car rider line this morning when a dog stuck its head out if the window of the car in front of me and when the line slowed to a stop, he jumped out the window! 😂
    The car rider line runs on school property that part of the loop wasn't near the public road, so the dog wasn't hurt.
    The lady had to get out of the car and grab his collar and put him back in the car. My kids thought it was hillarious! I felt bad for her because there were a lot of people in line, and I know she was probably embarrassed, but it was pretty funny!
  • rdmitch
    rdmitch Posts: 278 Member
    Super productive around the house today and the Browns ALMOST won.
  • MrsBeckiC
    MrsBeckiC Posts: 16 Member
    After nearly 2 years we finally ordered a new tumble dryer that arrived today, sounds completely sad but I have a 8 year old and a 2 1/2 year old and it can take up to 3 days to dry their clothes in my flat
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Listening to my grandkids giggle :)
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    A cute little boy with a wide vocabulary

@denny_mac dats you
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    kace_kay wrote: »
    Happy cow playing fetch <3
    https://youtu.be/Sx-CxuAeVPo

How sweet!
  • caco_ethes
    denny_mac wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    A cute little boy with a wide vocabulary

@denny_mac dats you

I know! But come on man. We're trying to keep all this hush hush!

Nothing gets past me! Nothing!
  • caco_ethes
    I overheard two old ladies at the grocery store asking an employee if he would help them find the yogurt "without arsenic". They both looked at him earnestly, then one swatted the other on the arm and said, "no, that's not quite right. It's as-... asbest-..... asbestertame!" The other one just looked at the employee and shrugged, then said matter-of-factly, "Find us the yogurt that won't kill us."
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I overheard two old ladies at the grocery store asking an employee if he would help them find the yogurt "without arsenic". They both looked at him earnestly, then one swatted the other on the arm and said, "no, that's not quite right. It's as-... asbest-..... asbestertame!" The other one just looked at the employee and shrugged, then said matter-of-factly, "Find us the yogurt that won't kill us."

7lsrmt8u2pcd.jpg

Arsenic and Old Lace