Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    We have been watching Law and Order SVU a lot recently, and every time I think of you @quiksylver296 I picture Olivia. :lol:

That's my confession for the day :)

I had to look her up. I'll take that!

h12kfa8knncg.jpg

Fun fact. Did you know that Mariska Hargitay is Jayne Mansfield daughter? That would explain part of the reason she's so darn pretty and just keeps getting prettier the older she gets. I love when women in Hollywood look like women and not plasticized versions of themselves.

I did!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Lillymoo01 wrote: »
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    I've just started eating my oatmeal savory instead of sweet. I love it! Anyone else do this?

I tried it for a bit but really prefer a sweeter breakfast so my oatmeal will always be with fruit, and greek yoghurt with a scoop of protein powder to get that protein in my breakfast somehow.

Yeah, my breakfast is always sweet too. I had the savory oatmeal as a snack after dinner. :)

Tami, I just made the oatmeal and used some Braggs liquid aminos, garlic powder, and broccoli. I might try it with some parmesan cheese tonight. You can basically make it any way that you would any other grain..like rice, quinoa, etc.
    I've heard of a lot of people topping it with an egg, using hot sauce... lots of ideas.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Confession: vertigo stinks.
    I sneezed yesterday, my ear popped and I have been dizzy and nauseated ever since. I had to leave work yesterday and stayed home today.

Oh bless your heart!!!! Vertigo put me in bed for a week earlier this year. I feel your pain!!!

I couldn't walk a straight line to the coffee pot so I decided against driving.

Uh, yes. Wise choice. :lol:

Hope you feel better soon! <3
  • Lois_1989
    Lillymoo01 wrote: »
    I've just started eating my oatmeal savory instead of sweet. I love it! Anyone else do this?

I tried it for a bit but really prefer a sweeter breakfast so my oatmeal will always be with fruit, and greek yoghurt with a scoop of protein powder to get that protein in my breakfast somehow.

Yeah, my breakfast is always sweet too. I had the savory oatmeal as a snack after dinner. :)

Tami, I just made the oatmeal and used some Braggs liquid aminos, garlic powder, and broccoli. I might try it with some parmesan cheese tonight. You can basically make it any way that you would any other grain..like rice, quinoa, etc.
    I've heard of a lot of people topping it with an egg, using hot sauce... lots of ideas.

I'm not a massive oatmeal fan to begin with. I don't like the texture.
    I'll only have a small amount with soaked chia and greek yogurt. By small I mean 20g. Enough to bulk it out a bit.
  • kelly_c_77
    I'm ok with the texture of oatmeal. You don't mind the gel-like chia seeds? I tried them a few years ago and :s:s
  • Lois_1989
    I'm ok with the texture of oatmeal. You don't mind the gel-like chia seeds? I tried them a few years ago and :s:s

If it’s mixed up with yogurt and things like blackberries or raspberries then you can’t tell if it’s a chia seed or a fruit seed.
  • Lois_1989
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    I cant get past the appearance of chia seeds. They look like fish eggs to me. :s

I know what you mean. I always think it looks like frogspawn.
    Trouble is, I can't eat them dry. It took me ages to figure out that if I eat them unsoaked I get really bad stomach pains. I only found out when I ran out and the pain stopped, then I bought more and it started again.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited October 2018
    I can't do chia, either. The mouth-feel skeeves me out.

My son loves these, and I can't even stand to watch him drink them. He tries to make me take a drink... :s

j4u75gf4957d.jpeg
  • Lois_1989
    It's good that he drinks it though! I wouldn't think a kid his age would be interested in drinking anything remotely as healthy as that! :lol:
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Confession: I am being a real b!+¢# today... much more than a regular day.

I am doing an extensive detox and I’m guessing yesterday and today are the days all the toxins are being squeezed out of my cells.

I feel like I’ve been hit by a truck!!!!

Remind me how awesome I will feel next week?

Btw - in a week I’ve dropped 7 lbs and 1.5” from my waist. I know this is mostly gunk and not fat - but makes me very happy!!!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member

I have seen people drink them. Turns my stomach. I haven't personally tried them.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    61DALEyFoEL._SY355_.jpg

This stuff is delicious food crack!

The confession is apparently Trader Joe's old Pumpkin Spice Cookie Butter is better & I'm jealous that I don't live near a Trader Joe's & never got to try it!
  • kelly_c_77
    Yum! I have to stay far far away from cookie butter though.
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member

I've still never tried it in case it's too delicious. I also believe I don't like coca cola, but who knows in reality!?
  • Lois_1989
    Today was a sad morning for me.

Last night I took out a tub of red velvet Halo Top to soften and I forgot about it and went to bed. Woke up and found a warm tub of red velvet milk in the sink this morning. :(
  • Lois_1989
    spamarie wrote: »

I've still never tried it in case it's too delicious. I also believe I don't like coca cola, but who knows in reality!?

That... that's crazy. I can't get my head around this statement.
  • kelly_c_77
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    spamarie wrote: »

That... that's crazy. I can't get my head around this statement.

If I remember correctly, she also doesn't like pizza! What do you think about that? :o

Sorry about your Halo Top!