The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• epr3996
    epr3996 Posts: 2,719 Member
    Options
    HHD Farah!
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    HHD ED!!!! So impressed with your fitbit stats! WTG!!!!
  • epr3996
    Options
    Why thanks Farah! Coming from a workout queen like yourself it means a lot!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    OK middle agers I'm trying to plan a new years vacation. Has anyone been to the resorts at Universal Studios in Orlando? If so what did you like or not like? The boy wants to go to Orlando. I want a cruise but it's just too expensive for flights so I'm looking at a package to Universal.
  • epr3996
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    OK middle agers I'm trying to plan a new years vacation. Has anyone been to the resorts at Universal Studios in Orlando? If so what did you like or not like? The boy wants to go to Orlando. I want a cruise but it's just too expensive for flights so I'm looking at a package to Universal.

Universal Studios is awesome so much to do all around Orlando but i'm doubt if staying there for a week or so would be any cheaper than a cruise!
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    epr3996 wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »

Universal Studios is awesome so much to do all around Orlando but i'm doubt if staying there for a week or so would be any cheaper than a cruise!

It is way cheaper because I can get hotel and flights for about what a cruise would cost. The we'd have to get to the cruise ship. Cruises you end up paying more once you're on the ship for excursions and booze and fancier meals that don't suck.
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Morning peeps! 👋
  • ladyshellbelle
    ladyshellbelle Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday <3
  • Ironlady70
    Ironlady70 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday Eve !!!!
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Hooray for Thursday. I'm going to go skate and curl today it's an all ice kinda day.
    But first I have to get hubs up and going seems he has whatever bug I had Monday night and now has the extreme exhaustion I had Tuesday. He'll be better in a bit....I hope since he has to do some work at 10
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday Jr. Enjoy the day and get it done.
  • Mrs_Maga
    Mrs_Maga Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! This is my very first post! I'm Erika, 32, from NJ. :smiley:
  • epr3996
    Options
    You know your middle aged when you get 31 letters from AARP a month with offers to join!
  • orngnerdz
    orngnerdz Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday everyone! It's raining here in New Hampshire which will make my walking during lunch plan more difficult, but, we are super close to the end of the week! Anyone have any exciting plans for the weekend??
  • johnderobeck
    johnderobeck Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    Late 30's and new to the MFP community (Not to MFP). I'm not looking to go crazy, but I do want to be fit and healthy and it be great to do it with other people who feel the same. Anyone out there want to connect?
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    epr3996 wrote: »
    You know your middle aged when you get 31 letters from AARP a month with offers to join!

I'm not there yet but I keep hearing my music on the lite-rock stations. Groups like Van Halen, keep getting played. When did that happen?
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    orngnerdz wrote: »
    Happy Thursday everyone! It's raining here in New Hampshire which will make my walking during lunch plan more difficult, but, we are super close to the end of the week! Anyone have any exciting plans for the weekend??

Hoping to follow my wife's instructions and Take A Hike :) Rain will be the only thing to stop that.
  • luiso12
    luiso12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    Late 40’s, also new to this community. Just really looking to stay motivated by reading what you all have to say. Plan is to lose some more and keep it off.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Looking for heavy lifter friends, power lifters, strongman etc.
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    We made it to Thursday! Almost, almost there! B)

Make the most of your Thursday you warriors!