Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    I may need a box of Brown Sugar Cinnamon poptarts this weekend. Mmmmm!
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Boba_14626 wrote: »
    I ate 10 tablespoons of peanut butter this morning for breakfast. Do I belong here?

Absolutely!

But did he weigh them?? :laugh:

I miss the days of eating 10 tablespoons of peanut butter at a time...
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    pinuplove wrote: »
    I ate 10 tablespoons of peanut butter this morning for breakfast. Do I belong here?

Absolutely!

But did he weigh them?? :laugh:

I miss the days of eating 10 tablespoons of peanut butter at a time...

No, I measured them like an a$$h0l3. I just track all my indiscretions.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member

Absolutely!

Thank god, I've never belonged...
  • showjack70
    showjack70 Posts: 57 Member
    I eat everything. B) Fun eating people unite!
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    ladyreva78 wrote: »
    I took great pride yesterday in eating a poptart. There's a lot of emotion behind that poptart, and by golly, did it taste good.

And that is probably the most important part of it all.

(oh and I'm jealous. No poptarts around here. There's one shop that carries them at the other end of the country but it's a 4 hour round trip. No way I can justify that time with my schedule right now. :disappointed: )

Now, I must know where you live.
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    solieco1 wrote: »
    I took great pride yesterday in eating a poptart. There's a lot of emotion behind that poptart, and by golly, did it taste good.

(oh and I'm jealous. No poptarts around here. There's one shop that carries them at the other end of the country but it's a 4 hour round trip. No way I can justify that time with my schedule right now. :disappointed: )

Switzerland :blush:
  • pinuplove

AKA the land of no American junk food but amazing cheeses :smiley:
  • ladyreva78

We have these (amongst other things):

gjefad5shnch.png

Just no poptarts.

Which, come to think of it, might not be such a bad thing :tongue:
  • pinuplove
    Poptarts are road trip food for us. No idea why or how that came to be, but no extended travel is complete without a box of Poptarts.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to get ground up Poptart crumbs and goo out of rental car upholstery? :tongue:
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Poptarts are road trip food for us. No idea why or how that came to be, but no extended travel is complete without a box of Poptarts.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to get ground up Poptart crumbs and goo out of rental car upholstery? :tongue:

That would be a disaster. I thought I had brushed off properly when I ate mine, and I still had crumbs in my lap when I stood up.

Our traditional road trip food was m&ms. My dad always picked them up at the same gas station about an hour from our house.
  • pinuplove

That would be a disaster. I thought I had brushed off properly when I ate mine, and I still had crumbs in my lap when I stood up.

Our traditional road trip food was m&ms. My dad always picked them up at the same gas station about an hour from our house.

I'd rather clean up Poptarts than melted M&Ms! There's always that stray one that slips away...
  • quiksylver296

Why, yes, Yes, I do. :D
  • pinuplove

I'd have been tempted to just leave it if it was in my own. Sort of like the melted crayon in one of my back floor mats :lol:
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member

My grandfather immigrated from Switzerland. He would bring the grandchildren some very good Swiss chocolate when he made return visits.

• pinuplove

My grandfather immigrated from Switzerland. He would bring the grandchildren some very good Swiss chocolate when he made return visits.

I need to find a long-lost Swiss relative to reconnect with...
  • ladyreva78

I've got plenty of those to go around. :neutral:

I'd happily transfer one or two, free of charge. Can't guarantee on the value of the merchandise though :tongue:
  • quiksylver296

I'd have been tempted to just leave it if it was in my own. Sort of like the melted crayon in one of my back floor mats :lol:

Better than the blue melted crayon in the dryer with my dress clothes. :explode:
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member

I'd happily transfer one or two, free of charge. Can't guarantee on the value of the merchandise though :tongue:

Sure, send her the uncle who lives in a van down by the river.
  • pinuplove
    nutmegoreo wrote: »

Sure, send her the uncle who lives in a van down by the river.

I don't want the creepy uncle! I'll take the sweet grandmother who always brings chocolate.