Olive Tapenade with slices of raw cucumber and carrot
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    chicken pot pie
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    Oven-baked turkey meatballs in marinara with garlic rotini and spinach sauté
  • Hogan1956
    Hogan1956 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    no ordinary meatloaf,from Allrecipes.com
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Shrimp in garlic lemon butter with a side of (birdseye steamfresh) diced brown sugar sweet potatoes. My favorite 5 minute meal.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,537 Member
    Options
    Hungarian goulash.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I cooked some chicken breast (in a really yummy marinade) on my cast iron, and put it under the broiler to finish it off (so good) with mixed roasted veggies and loaded baked potatoes and rolls. So basic yet so good. lol.
  • gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I cooked a different take on a shepherd's pie on Monday. Ground turkey, peas, onions, and carrots with Worcestershire sauce and poultry seasoning. Then I made some mashed sweet potatoes for the top (garlic, green onion, sour cream, butter, salt and pepper!) It was so delicious!
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    o7rpr5gb9leo.jpg

Garlic butter mash potatoes, roast chicken thighs, French beans , onions and red peppers sauteed in chili garlic butter and the onions & peppers will be added to charred sweet corn to make a chow chow, using monkfruit as sweetener + acv
  • lbryans929
    lbryans929 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Turkey burgers with gochujang. I may never eat turkey burgers any other way!
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    lbryans929 wrote: »
    Turkey burgers with gochujang. I may never eat turkey burgers any other way!

Gochujang sauce ... Yum!! Perfect blend of hot & sweet with the right consistency.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,537 Member
    Options
    I grilled burgers and made tots last night.
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    thyme pork chops with roasted red potatoes and applesauce
  • 777Gemma888
    edited October 2018
    Options
    k32amrutfwg5.jpg

Rice, shrimp and frozen veggies stir fry with fried catfish.

When it's raining, along with thunderstorms and lightening outside, a quick meal is called for.
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,573 Member
    Options
    Zucchini Noodles with Sauteed Vegetables (roma tomatoes, sweet mini peppers, Vidalia onion, mushroom slices, fresh garlic), plus pepper and basil
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,605 Member
    Options
    Planning my cooking for when it is my turn to cook on Sunday. Chicken laksa and som tam.
  • XpressMural
    XpressMural Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Boiled potatoes w/curry & chilli seasoning. Mouthwatering.
  • TheRambler
    TheRambler Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Weis Markets had a killer deal on pork butt, so I slow cooked pork and sauerkraut with chopped freshly picked apples. That was last night.

For lunch I took some of the pork, sauteed it with honey. Chopped some dill garlic pickles, and rolled all ingredients into a warmed corn tortilla, with sriracha. Sweet and spicy.

I have way too much pork left Haha
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    Big pot of chicken soup, used split chicken breasts, crushed tomatoes, garlic, onions, purple, yellow, white and orange carrots, red bell pepper, baby spinach and a few new potatoes....was sooo good especially with me having a cold😷 but will pair great with salads and sandwiches for the next few days😋!

I love this post, you all are amazing!!!
    Hugs🌼
    Ali