JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - ROUND 55

Options

Replies

• ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    @ssssanaaaa that looks absolutely delicious!!!!

It was really good! Definitely going to be a staple instead of regular white rice!
    @ssssanaaaa YAY for cauliflower rice! Have you tried zucchini noodles? I like them more than regular pasta. I have a handheld Spiralizer but like them so much that I spent the $$ for the attachment for my mixer. Even DH likes them and he’s a carb and sugar guy!

I tried them recently (bought them together with the cauliflower rice)! They were really good! But overpriced since I bought the packaged type. I'm thinking of getting a handheld one as well so I can just use regular zucchinis and do it myself!
  • MyEvolvingJourney
    MyEvolvingJourney Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I have a quick question. Do you just track your weight on myfitnesspal or do you use an app such as Happy Scale to track trends? Just curious!
  • bubblegum2fitness
    bubblegum2fitness Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Day/Weight/Comment
    Starting late. F/21/5’2” HW: 226 CW:195.4 GW: 185 UGW: 125, maybe?
    10/10: 195.4 Haven’t weighed recently. It is up though. Partially water weight from Thanksgiving, partially water weight from a very tough workout. Had my bio midterm today and did not eat well, but close to being under my calories. Will probably see another rise in the scales because of salt.
    10/11:195.4 A small win. No loss is better than a gain.
    10/12: 195.6. Ugh. Got a wiifit plus board and wiifit game for less than $10 CAD. Did not eat super great yesterday. Or today so far if I’m being honest.
    10/13:
    10/14:
    Also, is it the norm for the rounds to be spaced ten days apart? Ten days on ten days off?
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    @bubblegum2fitness no the 10 days is one after the other, we just start a new round every 10 days, almost like a continual fresh start. Although we have a couple days left, if you look at a couple posts up, you will find Grandmajackie has already post the link for the next ten days.

@cdavisdeva have fun!! Regardless if you post or not I know you will still do great!! 😁😁😀😀
  • abowersgirl
    edited October 2018
    Options
    @mthomas0228 That sounds like so much fun!! It's my dream to live in a small community or town where they do things like that. Have a great time!!

@MadisonMolly2017 How is your arm doing? I know it's frustrating and it sucks to have a gain as well as
    dealing with a broken arm but don't be hard on yourself. You are doing fantastic given your lack of arm mobility. You have made it to the goal you have set for yourself in November, you have not derailed with your eating habits and you are trying to stay positive!! I know you have been a bit happier because you are starting to loose but for those days you feel down or negative please change those things to positives.. look at how much stronger of a person you have become, especially mentally, since you came across this bump in the road. You are doing fantastic and you deserve to treat yourself like you are!!
  • bubblegum2fitness
    bubblegum2fitness Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    @abowersgirl The link Grandmajackie posted says that the start date is the 25th. "Starting on 10/25 JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS, we will begin Round 56. Anyone can join us at anytime during the round." It also uses 10/25 as the start date and Nov. 3 as the end date. Did she accidentally skip ten days?
  • abowersgirl
    Options
    @bubblegum2fitness Wow good catch. That is definitley a typo.

@GrandmaJackie bubblegum2fitness noticed something
    @abowersgirl The link Grandmajackie posted says that the start date is the 25th. "Starting on 10/25 JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS, we will begin Round 56. Anyone can join us at anytime during the round." It also uses 10/25 as the start date and Nov. 3 as the end date. Did she accidentally skip ten days?