JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - ROUND 55

Options

Replies

• Bendiz_
    Bendiz_ Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    denswrex wrote: »
    @tiabirdie56 You look amazing in that photo!! Beautiful smile and energy!!

@Bendiz_ It's great to see you back and Happy BD!!

@mthomas0228 Thanks! So sorry to hear about your ankle, I broke mine a few years back and it was so hard mentally, especially when you are so used to being active and independent! Hope you are back to normal soon-

@deepwoodslady Mom of special needs son here too, working on my relationship with food so I can be a better leader for him. I tend to "police" the kitchen, and so he sneaks stuff when I am out of the room. He is 6'2" and 240, so weight management is an ongoing issue with him as well. He doesn't understand the impact of what he eats though, so for us it works best to just not have it around. I've caught him eating spoonfuls of sour cream, or raw tortellini...frozen bread, salted nuts... Trying to stop policing so I can discourage the sneaking.

@rainykatie I agree to get a second opinion!! It is heartbreaking to say goodbye to your pet!

I have not been able to catch up with everyone, but will be in next round full force!! Great job everyone!

Thank you so much ❤️
  • Bendiz_
    Bendiz_ Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    @Bendiz_ Your 10/13 post is the voice in my head!
    We should get out of our heads then and just focus on the positives! Easy to say that, but it will probably take some time to get used to it 🙈 We should all just be nicer to our bodies and actually celebrate the hard work we have put in to changing our lifestyles.
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    jerier wrote: »
    @ssssanaaaa As long as you aren't dehydrated enjoy your losses. Water weight shifts quickly, actual body mass losses happen over longer periods of time as demonstrated by your progress since your Round 1. Well done!

Thank you! You're right. There's no way such a huge loss happened in a few days. Definitely water weight with fluctuations here and there.