The Sober Squad- Alcohol Free Living

Replies

• whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Hey all,yea it has been quiet here :(@73CL350 does your baby have a cold or something else? Been going around here too and we've all been sick,think its the up and down weather,waves to all and here's to a booze free weekend!
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,158 Member
    73CL350 wrote: »
    He has a staph infection covering about 50% of his body. It is blistering and painful. Heartbreaking really. He is only 10 months so he doesn't understand and just screams and screams when I have to clean him. It has been very emotionally taxing.

Dr. said yesterday in a week he will be mostly back to normal.

Oh my ! That is heartbreaking for all of you. Very stressful, too.
  • whitpauly
    73CL350 wrote: »
    He has a staph infection covering about 50% of his body. It is blistering and painful. Heartbreaking really. He is only 10 months so he doesn't understand and just screams and screams when I have to clean him. It has been very emotionally taxing.

Dr. said yesterday in a week he will be mostly back to normal.

That's terrible! Poor little guy,worse cuz theyre so tiny and can't talk just cry out in pain,hope it clears up fast big ((hugs)) to you all
  • whitpauly
    Happy Birthday @islandbeez <3 wishing everyone a happy AF Saturday!
  • salleewins
    salleewins Posts: 2,308 Member
    Happy Birthday @islandbeez !!
  • whitpauly
    Good job on passing on the wine @RubyRed427 I think your excuse was fine for now,you can always tell everyone you quit for good down the road,@73CL350 how's the baby doing? Any better? I hope so,my daughter was pumping gas today and I seen a huge neon BEER sign thru the glass door of the station,one I've been to many,many times and I was just thinking about how some people can drink alcohol moderately and not go all crazy,just weird to me that I can't and go hog wild,not missing it just thinking about how different I am
  • islandbeez
    islandbeez Posts: 162 Member
    @73CL350 What a sweet happy little guy! I hope he improves quickly, thanks for sharing his darling little face!